Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

I would choose Reduce Home Loans.

I was previously with one of the big five banks paying way too much interest. Then I found out about Reduce Homw Loans. Cheap rates. Simple application process. I’d recommend others considering a home loan to speak to Reduce Home Loans.

sos
sos

cheating their customers

I have refinance my home loan through reduced home loans at a competitive rate. within 6 moths they have increased my rates twice and now they are now more expensive than all 4 big banks. This means that I have to expend more time and money to refinance my mortgage again :(

Other Home Loans

Aussiebloke34asked

Alex D
Alex Dasked

Thanks.

Edson S.
Edson S.

Aussiebloke34

I was told exit fees were made illegal from 2011?

$895!
Most big banks average $300!
My mortgage will be discharged in 3 weeks. Yey.

Simmo