Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

4.1

Excellent service from the Reduce Home Loans team

Nick was great to deal with, took care of everything for me, Barely had to lift a finger.
Great rates are also.
Very satisfied customer, thank you Nick and Marvin for all your help!

Kevin
KevinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy

Excellent service, professional staff, help was always available for any queries.
No hidden costs and refund of valuation
Very competitive rates
I would definitely recommend this company as this is the second time I have used them and both times went very smoothly.

David M.
David M.Western Australia

Great rates and great customer service

A great company to set up a mortgage with. The process went very smoothly and our sales rep was always available on the phone (Rhyse Taylor in Brisbane) to answer any questions we had)

We were worried about going with a 'non big 4 lender' bit so far so good and the interest rate is much better than any of the established banks were offering

Very unhappy
Very unhappyCentral Queensland, QLD

Reduce Home Loans - 5 STARS

It was great to be able to assess whether or not we were eligible for a loan online, without having anyone calling us to hassle us. The application process was all online and therefore painless, the rates are excellent. The loan is basic, with an offset account attached to a debit card, so we're not having to put up with all the 'bells and whistles' that we're not interested in. The most competitive rates in the market, they have a very efficient and simple offset facility.

Rajiv Karnik
Rajiv KarnikSydney, NSW

Best interest rate for investment property loan

Customer experience was good, however there is room for improvement. Particularly in the vetting of documents that are initially submitted, as later on the Settlements team / lawyers ask for more documents.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Good rates

Reduce had the best rate we could find after a lot of research, responses were a little slow at times but got there in the end and happy we went with reduce home loans.

local1
local1Greenwich

Great rates..That Don't Last! Beware.

Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans
Nathan C.
Nathan C.Hobart, TAS

Over all very happy with Reduce. Great rates and customer support!

Over all very happy with Reduce. Great service and relatively easy change over procedure. The internet banking interface could do with some modifications though. Also an app would be great too.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Interest Rate

Best rate in the market after RBA cut, have received first rate cut and pending for the second rate cut, call centre is helpful and provide quite response to the question.

Fantastic Service!!!

My partner and I went through Reduce Home Loans for our first purchase. Being our first home, we had a lot of queries. Leon Clark was incredibly helpful and patient with us. Highly recommend him + his team!

Upkar S.
Upkar S.South East Queensland, QLD

Low interest rate but much lower standards of customer service

Extremely poor standards of customer-service. Baffling, I had to frustratingly chase even the brokers to respond to my calls/emails. Then, receive contradictory information. Low rates come at terrible customer service

Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans
James S.
James S.

Fantastic service

Great company, dedicated people, simplified the lending process, some of the best rates currently available, with minimal setup setup and ongoing fees, pleasure to deal with, would highly recommend if you are in the market for a new home loan.

Darren
DarrenNorth-West & West coast, TAS

I went with another lender

RKS
RKSSydney, NSW

Great Rates and service

The rate savings are well worth the move. There was timely communication and service is friendly.
Highly recommend. They answered all the questions I had and were very patient as well.

Scott
ScottSydney, NSW

Great introductory rates, but they dont last long! Very dishonest

I went with these guys because of the great reviews online, however i soon learned that the deal was too good to be true. Within months of getting the loan, they increased my interest rate by 0.2%, they did this several more times till i went from 3.79% (investor, interest only loan) in May 2017, to where i am now which is paying 4.54%!! I was promised by Gary the broker that the rates i would be getting were those that were shown on the website, but this was not the case. I am now in the process of moving my loans elsewhere, hopefully to a more honest bank.

Cheap rates!

Not bad service for an online lending agency, a lot of documents were required and a long process but hey it’s cheap and that’s what counts when it’s all set up.

Sam W.
Sam W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reduce helped us to get a great rate on a home loan, and settle in a very short time frame. Thanks for your help. The online loan management web app is good also.

Steve C.
Steve C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than the big 5 banks

Just better service seen and better rates
I went to the banks out of interest and they were just a waste of my time. Even when they tried to match they couldn't

Will give them 5 stars as soon as they pass on the rate cut...

Awesome experience from the get go.no frills but exactly what you need from a lender. Was the best rate around when we signed up and still is now 6 months later as far as I can tell.

Ron
RonSydney, NSW

Easy set and access.

Excellent before and after service. No unexpected costs and very fast and easy set up of loan. Extremely easy to access redraw and receive money within 24 hours. Very satisfied with the loan.

Very Competitive

Great prompt service, email responded to quickly not only for this loan but also other inquiries. Exceptional value for money, the best I could find. Best of all no hassles.

Ping
PingGippsland, VIC

Great service again

I took out my investment loan from Reduce Home Loan the second time in April 2019. I have my loan pre-approved in October 2018. However, I was unable to find a suitable house until February 2019. Then I resent some updated documents as per request and got another pre-approval within a few days. Unfortunately, I had to withdraw my purchase due to unsatisfactory house inspection report. Then I found another property in March and needed a fast settlement. Reduce has managed to settle my loan within 3 weeks which I was so impressed with their service.

Low rate, more effort

Rate is lower than you will get mostly anywhere else. The process to get the loan, however, was not straightforward. Significant amount of complicated, hard copy paperwork, then a lot of subsequent to and fro with their solicitor (including physically driving to their office twice to submit paperwork) to get my loan documentation correct (there were errors), meaning that I had to get a settlement date extension.

Can’t really complain now that I have the loan, although the online portal is not as user-friendly as the big banks (e.g. you actually have to call them if you want to reset your password).

If your primary driver is a low interest rate and you don’t mind the hassle involved in the above, go for it.

best rates on the market

I currently have two investment home loans with them one of them for 2 years. So far the rates are very competitive to the market and what my product offers. Good customer service. Broker that handled my loan was very helpful. Though their online portal still needs some improvement. Very happy overall.

Sanket P
Sanket PSydney, NSW

Good service

I am quiet satisfied with services so far, but recommend an mobile app for monitoring our account rather than only via URL., This way it at least gives customers flexibility of checking their account