Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 5 of 11)

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Brooke
Brooke

Great customer service and an unbeatable rate.

I had a very positive experience with Reduce Home Loans. Gary was very prompt and explained everything very clearly. Nothing was too much trouble. The rate was the best I found. Highly recommend.

Guru K.
Guru K.Sydney, NSW

Hidden gem for home loans

I found Reduce home loans very professional and were working for the best interests of the client. The customer service was great with Gary fielding calls even when on holidays.

Other Home Loans

I love the lower interest rate

I am very happy with my low interest rate, making my repayments lower and more manageable. The broker was excellent but there was a hold up with the settlement which then didn't settle until after Christmas. There appeared to be some communication break downs during this process, but overall the customer service is excellent.

Immi
ImmiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

+ great rate - slow process - online portal

The interest rate is great, one of the best in the market.
The refinancing process took a very long time.
The online banking portal feels outdated and is not user friendly.

Amanda
AmandaCrace 2911, ACT

Best move we ever made

Reduce have been so helpful getting us our new home loan, they took the time to fully explain every step and we there to support us at each one. We are saving hundreds each month and couldn’t be happier!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Best alternative to the Big 4 Banks

Reduce HL has the lowest comparison interest rate that I could find. Reviews showed that they were great to deal with and had even won some industry awards.
The application process took a little longer than I had anticipated, but I now have the loan I want at a great interest rate.

Andrea Boot
Andrea BootPerth, WA

Great home loan rates

Reduce Home Loans offered us a market beating rate and the option of an offset account (great if you've got savings with current low returns on savings accounts). The application process is straightforward and completely online. Account managers are responsive when needed (not that we needed much assistance). We had to pay $250 valuation fee, up front which was refunded upon settlement. Online banking is available; there aren't many whistles and bells with the online accounts but that really isn't an issue.

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate, great loan.

Very happy with my Reduce Home Loan. The process took about 9 weeks which was a bit longer than hoped, but with the lowest interest rate I could find, I can’t really complain. Online banking available but no app, but still for the low interest rate it’s a compromise I’m happy to make. Would definitely recommend Reduce.

Great Interest rate Reduce Home Loans

The customer service was great, online submitting of documents was easy and overall it was a good experience. I would recommend others look at Reduce as the interest rate is very competitive.

Martin W.
Martin W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Rate! A couple of hiccups but well worth it :-)

Adam
AdamNew South Wales

Best rate on the market!

There is a bit off effort that goes into the approval process, but once you are through, this is the best interest rate you can get! Would get all of my future loans through Reduce.

Carmen
CarmenVictoria

Fantastic Rate but a slow process

Customer Service was good, helpful and friendly but requires more communication between different departments-same paperwork requested multiple times and slowed things down. Rates are the lowest I have found to date! The whole process of refinancing was very slow and at times frustrating, but it was worth the wait!

Sajina
SajinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good customer service

All the staff were helpful with whole process. The refianancing process took bit longer than expected but other than that it was good. All our queries and questions were well addressed.

Paul F.
Paul F.Victoria

Amazing.

Fantastic, easy to deal with.had a very smooth transaction refinancing my home loan and saving thousands on interest. My interest rate was second to none. No hidden costs everything explained.

Ken W
Ken W

Good if you are not in a hurry

Other than the rate received for the loan, which contributes to 80% to why I went with Reduce Home Loan, my experience have not been fair. In the end I had to do most of the leg work to lock in a settlement date, while the staff at Reduce just kept saying it was the out going lenders problem.

Fortunately I was refinancing so I wasn't in a hurry to settlement the loan. But I can understand why I have seen reviews elsewhere that some lenders missed their opportunity on landing their dream home because of the Reduced/Galilee.

I would recommend Reduced if you are looking for the lowest rate and if you are not in a rush.

Damien
DamienGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate - long time to get there

The rate is best in market, so the end result is what we wanted, however the process in getting there is very frustrating. The same details requested multiple times, over a period of time that got increasingly long. We were refinancing, so time was not ultra critical, but I would not use if I was purchasing a property and required finance by a certain date in order to fulfil a contract.

May
MayPerth, WA

Good rate but the process took way too long

I got really frustrated with all the back-and-forth over many months of application process. It took waaaaay too long. They kept asking for more and more information, it was really inconsistent, they should have asked for everything they need upfront. Great rates though and we are happy now we have finally finished.

Laurius V.
Laurius V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Rate

The interest rate was really good. It event got reduced with the cash rate cut that happened during the application period. Not the whole .25% but final rate was still very competitive. We had to fill quite a few documents, but it wasn't too hard. Customer support answered all the questions we had. We've got approved in 3 weeks and it took another 8 weeks to settle. I'm not sure is it wast or not, but in the end, for us it was the rate that mattered, not the speed or other fancy features, so we are happy.

Great rate, its a shame the service doesn't match

Hauke
HaukePeel, WA

Great rate

The customer service of Reduce Home Loans was good!
Unfortunately some of the third party companies they use are not as professional as Reduce Home Loans. There was a lot of paper work to do to get the loan even though I had well over 50% equity. Also the settlement agency used was pretty terrible. Since these companies do work with/for Reduce Home Loans I do hold them a little responsible.

Overall, now that I am with Reduce Home Loans, I am very happy with a rate second to none.

Annie
AnnieVictoria

Best Rates on the market

Definitely the best rates on the market, and great features too. Four loan splits, allows us to have four offset accounts to save for holidays, school fees etc. Process was a bit slow, but worth waiting for.

manentirodrigo
manentirodrigoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally a fair deal!

Moved from the big four banks into Adelaide Bank. Great reduction of the interest rates. Our savings are over $6 K a year! Couldn't be any better!! Thanks for your help team!

AliG
AliGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rate

They have an awesome rate, customer service was pretty good but instead of the 15 days they said it would take it was 3 months and you need to do the paperwork yourself which if you get something wrong holds up the process but they were very friendly and you can’t beat the rates

Sylvester S.
Sylvester S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Yes, they did give me the attractive rate they were advertising

Chris