Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 6 of 40)

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Bao
BaoSydney, NSW

Best rates, very helpful and great support and service

Cheapest rates around and loan was with Adelaide / Bendigo bank which gave me some comfort.

Lisa Whitla was great and very helpful throughout the whole process, especially given the tougher lending conditions and turn around times with COVID.

Would respond promptly and help explain each step of the process and any alternatives available. Highly recommended and referred a friend to her who had their loan approved and settled easily as well.

Amber
AmberGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to deal with

Reduce home loans was easy to deal with. My broker Lisa was always available to answer any questions I had and always available to contact. Although there was a lot of paperwork needed, she talked me through everything. The interest rate is quite competitive. So far so good!

Igor V.
Igor V.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best rates, lots of options, personalised offerings

We had a great broker helping us (Rhyse Taylor), he first listened to what we were after and our current situation before offering us various products that met our requirements. We were guided through the process to make our own decision. The fees were as explained to us, so there were not bad surprises. I would recommend Reduce Loans and Rhyse to anyone who is looking to get the best home loan deal for their specific circumstances

Petr V.
Petr V.South East Queensland, QLD

Good rates but you might need to wait :)

Good points:
The brokers are polite, provide detailed information and easy to reach.
The rates are good.
Negative points:
The process takes around 50% longer than in other banks.
Valuation team requires some babysitting.

excellent service

This was our second application with Reduce Home Loans, again great rate and supportive customer services. A big thank you to Dane, the Personal Finance Manager for my case and to the Settlement Department team.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Navil
Navil

Good service, fast, responsive, knowledgable

David was helpful and easy to deal with, responsive and answered questions promptly.
I had a few challenges with meeting the approval criteria, and David helped me identify the simplest and easiest way to meet those requirements, ultimately allowing me to settle without having to endure any extra costs or delays.
Thank you.

Mark W.
Mark W.Sydney, NSW

home loans

wow! great to find a great customer service bank...just a fantastic experience from start to finish. Tough economic environment did not stop this deal progressing quickly. well done

thank you!

Great home loan rates & no fees

We looked into numerous lenders & found Reduce had a great rate & no fees. We switched to Reduce & made significant savings each fortnight that is now going directly toward reducing our debt faster. Lisa helped us through the process which made it easy to switch.

Other Home Loans

Good rates, professional and easy to setup.

Broker answered all our questions and was very responsive. Easy to setup and good mortgage rate for first home owner-occupier. All associated costs were listed in the brochures and website.

Dane
DanePerth, WA

Excellent Service & Great Rate

We refinanced with Reduce home loans and got a fantastic fixed rate deal. We were assisted by Jacqueline who was amazing throughout the entire process and always kept us updated on the progress and was happy to discuss any questions or queries we had. We ended up getting a low property valuation however Jacqueline helped us challenge it and we got it revised up. The home loan application and approval took a few short weeks, we were then handed over to mortgage ezy & galilee solicitors for settlement. Not very impressed by Galilee (didn't take the time to explain anything and the communication was very poor), but highly recommend Reduce Home Loans

Julian
JulianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Low rate home loan, friendly service!!

I was referred to reduce home loans by a friend who also had a very positive experience because my fixed term with another bank was nearing its end and they were not going to offer me anything close to what reduce home loans could. So after a little research I gave them a call! The application process was simple, and there was a broker There to explain everything and help me fill in those tricky and daunting Forms!

I would HIGHLY recommend reduce home loans to all my friends and family!

Real reviews
Real reviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary Service Throughout

We were managed by Lisa Whitla from the outset and throughout the process for our investment properties. Lisa was exceptional with her service, follow-ups and assistance for any question. Even the questions we wanted clarification from the credit team, Lisa would mediate this in a very timely manner. Pre-approvals and formal approval periods are a matter of urgency and transparency is very important also (which is a rare commodity), Lisa also viewed these matters the same.

I would recommend Reduce for not only the Great rates for investment properties but also the service given, this makes it a smooth, stress free process (as much as possible) from what we have endured with other providers.

Highly recommend Lisa and the Reduce team.

Chris
ChrisLaunceston, TAS

Very happy customer

Reduce Homeloans was recommended to me by a work colleague. I compared interest rates with my bank and theirs. After discovering that I was paying a much higher rate I went back to my bank and asked for a better rate. After being a customer for over 20 years they still could not match the rate Reduce Homeloans was offering me.
I decided to make the switch from one of the big 4 banks and the process could not have been easier.
I was guided throughout the whole process and was continually kept informed of how the application was going.
The only thing I regret is that I didn’t make the switch to them earlier. I highly recommend everyone talk to Reduced Homeloans if you are looking for a new home loan or wanting to switch lenders.

Rich
RichMelbourne

Great rate!

Customer experience was great and helpful. The lending process was effective and worked with me throughout the process to get the loan complete as quickly as possible. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to friends and family.

T.TO
T.TOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ridiculously time consuming process leading no where

After nearly 5 month process of applying for home loan refinancing with this loan broker, (yes they are online loan broker) I gave up. I had to continuously sending updated payslips, and bank statements every 3 weeks over these 5 months, countless number of email exchanges and files to send. They are very quick at the begining to book a property valuer and charge you for it . By doing this they lock you into a rediculous long process. I gave up at the end and went with another face to face loan broker and my re finance got approved within 5 weeks.

Amol
AmolSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy customer from 3 years!

Started with fresh loan with lowest rate and again dealt with my finance manager Noel for refinance at lowest rate in the market. Flawless experience, great support, great online platform, peace of mind.

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Best home loan rate

We switched to Reduce after doing extensive research on getting the best home loan rate. They were incredibly friendly, professional and responsive each time we contacted them, and offered the best home loan rate so it was a no brainer in the end. Switching home loans can involve a lot of paperwork which initially was a deterrent for us, but they prepared everything we needed and helped us with any questions we had, making the profess less painful. And now we are saving money!

Great rates

Got a wonderful fixed rate. Happy with the service provided to settlement and with the online banking system. Switched lenders to Reduce to save money. Have achieved that. Thanks Reduce.

Ross D
Ross DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great people, slow process

Matt C.
Matt C.

Changed lenders to 'Reduce Home Loans'

We were very happy to change lenders over to Reduce Home Loans. Nick and his team were very helpful with our queries and always responded in a timely manner. This is the first time that we have done the paperwork ourselves without a Broker (which we were nervous about) but thanks to Reduce Home Loans the transition went smoothly. We are saving a very decent amount $$$ on our repayments thanks to a market leading rate and couldn't be happier!!!

Carla
Carla

Chasing simplicity and a refined home loan? Reduce Home Loans is where you need to start.

The call centre was amazing, so quick to respond to my queries and if they didn't know the answer they contacted me and emailed me with the answer. Lindsay managed my case and saw the whole process through from end to end, she always provided an answer within the timeframe that she quoted. In the end I came out with a no fuss-low rate loan, no bank non-sense just a good honest product. No one needs the fluff that banks carry on with, if you're chasing simplicity and a refined home loan - Reduce Home Loans is where you need to start.

Glen Edwards
Glen EdwardsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic rates

Jacqueline and Joel were very helpful with the whole process.
A little more work involved because of dealing online, no branch available.
Well worth it with the money you save.
Took about 8 weeks all up.

Easy Transition!

Customer service was spot on, My broker Dane helped me through every step of refinancing and made it very easy. Reduce have very competitive rates and I don’t know why i didn’t do it earlier

Great Home Loan Company

Great service, and professional staff. My Broker Jacqueline was fantastic and she went above and beyond to assist me with refinancing my home load. The support staff were also outstanding and took the time to explain each step. Would definitely recommend this Company.

Alex S.
Alex S.Sydney, NSW

Value for money + good experience with Bryce Stimpson

Just settled. Very attractive rate, and, more importantly, compared to most other low-interest-rate lenders, no LMI required at our LVR. Got an offset account as a bonus.

I'd like to specifically thank Bryce Stimpson, a Reduce Home Loans broker who helped navigate the application process. The process itself is not very transparent or fast since the lender is a separate party that uses third party solicitors and third party funders, with some confusion between them. However, with a good Reduce Home Loans broker, going through the process is not hard, and the result is worth the extra complexity.