Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 6 of 10)

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Great Home Loan Company

Great service, and professional staff. My Broker Jacqueline was fantastic and she went above and beyond to assist me with refinancing my home load. The support staff were also outstanding and took the time to explain each step. Would definitely recommend this Company.

Anand
AnandSydney, NSW

Great home-loan rate with great service

The teams are very professional in their approach and patiently assisted with the paper work, clarifying and explaining the process. They are very approachable and provided timely response to my queries, helped me to make informed decision, though there were delay on my end.

Yusuf
YusufMelbourne

Great rates and friendly, helpful staff

It was a pleasure to deal with the team. Despite having all my paperwork in order there was issues with a credit reporting agency providing incorrect information about myself. The team were able to work through it and look at the paperwork showing that the agency was demonstrably incorrect and able to work through this. Several months later the agency is still yet to correct their records and I have initiated a complaint against them with the regulatory body. Meanwhile my loan with Reduce is ticking along nicely.

Sean
SeanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans were recommended by Scott Pape (Barefoot Investor) as one of the best value, lowest rates and award winning loan companies currently on the market. We liked the idea that they were NOT one of the big 4 who have been ripping off borrowers for decades.
I searched many loan comparison sites and none came up with better deals that Reduce Home Loans. Our consultant, Rhyse, was professional in every aspect of the process. The process of changing lenders went smoothly and efficiently and even better was that we didn’t have to deal with our old lender at all.
If you’re looking for a new loan at a great rate with all the inclusions you need, give Reduce Home Loans a try.

Ian T.
Ian T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service.

I found REDUCE customer service to be prompt and efficient from initial inquiry through to settlement. The lender's mortgage account website is clean and easy to use. I will be recommending Reduce to others.

Shrey
ShreyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good rates but very inflexible and terrible service. Would not recommend for new customers.

sam

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Reduced interest rate

It take long time to get processed, lot of details submitted, at the middle we thought to stop the paper work. but once all paper work done, we can say interest rate is low compared to others and no other hidden fees

Scott C.
Scott C.

Best rates on the market

Pleasant staff to deal with, made the whole process easy. For us it took almost 3 months to settle, 2 months to be approved by Reduce, and 1 month for our outgoing bank. 100% happy with the service and the new rate we are on.

Anand
AnandSydney

Reliable and Good Service

Jacqueline and the team have been very diligent and transparent in providing the details and clarifying my question. Greatly appreciate and thanks the team for their support and patience in finalizing the loan settlement.

Start now

Thank you David & the Reduce team!

We're thrilled to have recently settled on our dream family home & couldn't have done it without you David!

Your speedy responses & ongoing support with finalising the loan are greatly appreciated.

Travis
TravisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and updates

Great rate home loan. I was talked through the process. All my questions answered and things explained. David was excellent, kept me updated and told me what needed to be done to get my loan approved. Recommend highly

Mark R
Mark RSydney, NSW

Punctual and persistant

I give the team top marks. My application came with quite a few difficulties and they supported me all the way. They never gave up o me. Once the loan was formally approved and all the requirements were met the loan settled very quickly.

Stuart
StuartPerth, WA

Best variable rate on the market

The application was very comprehensive and took about 2 months.
During which the reserve bank reduced interest rates and this was applied to our application in full.
We now have a low upfront cost, no annual fee loan with one of the lowest variable rates on the market.

Andy Q.
Andy Q.

The best investment loan interest rate in town

The application process was straight forward with great assistance from Gary Stimpson. Thank you Gary!
The problem I had was the delays caused by the lawyer who settled the loan. Some documents were not required but later was told they must be completed. They also lost some of my completed documents.

AM
AMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome interest rate

The lowest interest rate that I could find in the market. Fairly professional to deal with. My only grievance is that my rate is higher than what their new customers are getting (although they attempted to get it reduced by the lender). Hopefully, in the long-run, Reduce (or their funders) won't penalise their back book customers like many other lenders in town.

Richie W.
Richie W.

Such a delay in getting the loan

Took 5 weeks to hear requesting for another 3 weeks when they promised me can get it done in 4 weeks initially. Requesting sign a disclaimer letter of not responsible for delay interest, but never thought about your work in delaying the loan will cost big money to the borrower.

Be sure to have 3 months settlement time before considering this company. Good interest rate, but with a price to pay. Do your own maths if it worths it.

Yep its a very low rate. And the service and expertise is equally low rate.

Cheapest rate around!

If you want to pay as less as possible, they were the cheapest rates when I did my research.
All online so pretty straight forward. Once you get the documentation in order etc it is downhill from there.

Refinance and new loan.

Rhyse did a really good job of assisting me through the application process
I had direct communication with him and he always came back to me.
I’m very happy to recommend using reduce Homeloans.

Hason
HasonSydney, NSW

They took 4 months for my application. Went to a new lender and got approved in 4 days.

Bazza
Bazza

Great Customer service from Dane & the team. Our loan has settled and with the rate received we are saving $3,000 pa

Great customer service.
Costs as expected. Followed Barefoot Investor and went for a vanilla loan with the ability to add or withdraw cash as required.
Very competitive rate from a non-bank lender with no hidden admin charges/fees or annual package costs. Why would anyone go the one of the big four Banks.

Emma Cornwall
Emma CornwallConder 2906, ACT

Amazing home loan we’ve never looked back

We switched to reduce home loans and we’ve honestly never looked back. They have been so supportive through the process of switching loans. And the money we are saving from their fantastic rate has been a life changer for our little family. We are just so glad we found them.highly recommend to anyone looking for a new home loan or looking to switch home loans to a better rate and better experience .

Great personalised help all the way

Customer service by Lisa was excellent. She was always ready to help, keep us up to date, patiently explain everything and said we could keep in touch. Great interest rate. Very satisfied.

Wasted 6 months trying to move application forward

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE