Reduce Home Loans

Hidden fees. Don't fall for the low rate trap!

Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Hi Steph, sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please send your details to info@reduceloans.com.au so we can look into your file and see how we can resolve any issues you have had.

Romeo
Romeo

Worst experience ever.. Do not go with them!

From the get go it was slow and very laid back process from this organisation. No one cares about your finances, deadlines, or any other commitments that you made by purchasing a property. Paid twice
For the valuation of 2 properties and I was asked to pay again.

No follow ups! No customer service and no intervention of management to expedite the process.

No advise on what rates you’re getting, what offers you’re getting and you can’t even see anything online or any application process updates.

Please please stay away!!! Unless you have 2 months to 3 months to wait for the loan to get approved.

james q.
james q.Far North Queensland, QLD

no response, no update, no communication, no approval, missed the property I love

I have apply for home loan from reduce home loan, but after my finance date,no approval,no reject,no communication, cannot find the lender to get update.I missed the property I want to buy.

David B
David B

Avoid

I sensed something was not quite right when they charged my card before authorisation was provided. Luckily I was running two applications in parallel because it turned out what the loan officer was saying and what they could do were two different things - don’t waste your time or money. Scammed me of nearly $500.

AVOID at all costs - Pre-Approval doesn't mean anything either - Constant stress and lost dream home

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Stu B
Stu B

Friendly broker, poor process

This review written April 2020 then subject to mediation, published now after going with another bank. Money Mag should try to take out home loans with recommended lenders before awarding them gongs.

"5 months into application process to refinance and are no closer.
Have re-submitted required documents 3 times.
Have been requested to re-value house a second time at my cost.
Hard to believe really.
Broker has been friendly but clearly over-worked".

As an update March 2021- Mediation did not speed up process. Cancelled refinance with Reduce and reconsidered options.

Have just had conditional approval with AMP in 4 weeks as of March 2021.

Time wasters

You may or may not hear from them.
Theres virtually no communication either by phone or email.
A frustrating mob to deal with.
You may or may not get anywhere with these people.
In the end, you may have to just quit it.

Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Hi beastly.fl, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send your details to info@reduceloans.com.au and we can look into this for you. Thank you, Reduce Support.

Where are they? Still in business??

Selected Reduce as their rates looked competitive. However where have they gone? Commenced a home loan refinance which has been the longest process i have experienced, paid for the valuation myself and received approvals. Last heard they were working with their lender. Now, nothing?! Their office phone goes to voicemail, they arnt answering mobile phone and extensions are going to voicemail. Be wary, not sure it they are still in business.

Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Hi there, can you please email your details to info@reduceloans.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thank you, Reduce Support

Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Hi there, following you up again, I have checked with our management team and there is no files that match your description. If you can please email your details to info@reduceloans.com.au. Thank you.

Sabrina Williams
Sabrina WilliamsVictoria

Don’t loan to Rural Areas !! ACCC need to know about this ....

Spoke with lovely chap at Reduce only to learn if you are in a certain postcode ie: rural you won’t meet the lenders criteria so cannot apply for home loan.

David wiley
David wileyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst experience ever stay clear of these scammers

NHD
NHDSydney, NSW

unhappy with home loan manager !

Chris
ChrisPerth

Terrible

it took over 3 months for to finalise my loan. They lost the paperwork twice and I had to supply the same information to different people in the process, multiple times. The fees are far too high and when you ask for a breakdown you dont get a reply or the information. Was meant to receive an email or call to setup my loan with 24-48 hours. After 6 days I have nothing and no-one will reply. Processes are flawed and inconsistent, customer service is terrible and they cant organise or preform a simple task. If it was possible to give you 0 stars I honestly wouldn't hesitate in doing it.

T.TO
T.TOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ridiculously time consuming process leading no where

After nearly 5 month process of applying for home loan refinancing with this loan broker, (yes they are online loan broker) I gave up. I had to continuously sending updated payslips, and bank statements every 3 weeks over these 5 months, countless number of email exchanges and files to send. They are very quick at the begining to book a property valuer and charge you for it . By doing this they lock you into a rediculous long process. I gave up at the end and went with another face to face loan broker and my re finance got approved within 5 weeks.

Shrey
ShreyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good rates but very inflexible and terrible service. Would not recommend for new customers.

sam