D. Oliver
D. OliverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow and too many parties to deal with

They are just the originator of the loan, the funder is a separate party with their own lawyers which apply their own fees that aren't disclosed.

Took 9 months and 3 valuers to get a refi approved and then just before settlement they decided they wanted all my docs again because it had been so long since I submitted them. I gave at this stage and refinanced with someone else (it was completed in 6 weeks...).

Carlos J
Carlos JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good rates but painful process!! Not recommended

Commercial part was excellent.However,the pre-settlement team and 'customer care' team are terrible. We missed our settlement date due to their lack of processes. Not worth the stress. After 1 month still waiting for the etfpos card (not even a proper debit card).

Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Hi there, can you please email your details to info@reduceloans.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thank you, Reduce Support

Other Home Loans

Yep its a very low rate. And the service and expertise is equally low rate.

Ange
Ange

Disappointing experience

Emma J.
Emma J.

Missing funds from final settlement and very slow service

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rain
RainPerth

Not what it seems

Application Process

ElaineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer beware; Getting the loan was ok, afterwards, not so

I signed for a loan with a repayment of $605 per fortnight. When I got the paperwork back after settlement the repayment was $651. I was advised the Funder uses different Calculators to the ones on the Reduce Loans site. Completely misleading. If I could afford to get out, I would.

Elaine

Hi, sending a response regarding this issue. I see no reason why I cannot pay fortnightly, 26 payments per year.

ABC67
ABC67Perth, WA

Reduce by name only!

David G
David GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not pass on rate cuts to existing customers

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

refinancing process . ouch.....

rates low.
refinance process one of the most disorganised and complicated events i have had the displeasure to be part of. Still not complete 2 months later. Hope to close out soon to move on.

Many things that require improvement including rates for existing clients

Mario K
Mario KDocklands

Lack of response. No follow up

dann2768
dann2768Wodonga

Communication

Contacted Reduce Home Loans over 3 months ago in relation to getting our home loan for a new build. We own the land. They kept misplacing our paperwork, then that went out of date and we had to supply them with it again. Then they weren't happy about how the builders wanted to draw down the loan. Was told on the 20/12/2018 that I would hear back from them with full approval and after contacting them via email and phone (both the broker and the company) still do not have an answer. Very frustrating. If I don't here from them by the end of the week I will be telling the where to put the loan and go to a different provider. I dont know how they won money magazines award for one of the best lenders 3yrs in a row!!!!!!

Brendon
BrendonBlaxland

Rate increase above those for new applications!!

I've been with Reduce Home Loans over 18 months and found the application process challenging. The support was generally good but as others have mentioned further information requests come in dribs and drabs prolonging the whole process. Overall it took about 3 months from starting the process to settlement.

However, in June this year they hiked my interest rate from 3.44% to 3.59% whilst still advertising my exact home loan for new applications at 3.49%. This is totally unacceptable - beware!

KG in BrisbaneBrisbane

At the end of the day they are just another mortgage broker