Sabrina Williams

Sabrina WilliamsVictoria

Don’t loan to Rural Areas !! ACCC need to know about this ....

Spoke with lovely chap at Reduce only to learn if you are in a certain postcode ie: rural you won’t meet the lenders criteria so cannot apply for home loan.

David wiley

David wileyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst experience ever stay clear of these scammers

NHD

NHDSydney, NSW

unhappy with home loan manager !

Chris

ChrisPerth

Terrible

it took over 3 months for to finalise my loan. They lost the paperwork twice and I had to supply the same information to different people in the process, multiple times. The fees are far too high and when you ask for a breakdown you dont get a reply or the information. Was meant to receive an email or call to setup my loan with 24-48 hours. After 6 days I have nothing and no-one will reply. Processes are flawed and inconsistent, customer service is terrible and they cant organise or preform a simple task. If it was possible to give you 0 stars I honestly wouldn't hesitate in doing it.

T.TO

T.TOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ridiculously time consuming process leading no where

After nearly 5 month process of applying for home loan refinancing with this loan broker, (yes they are online loan broker) I gave up. I had to continuously sending updated payslips, and bank statements every 3 weeks over these 5 months, countless number of email exchanges and files to send. They are very quick at the begining to book a property valuer and charge you for it . By doing this they lock you into a rediculous long process. I gave up at the end and went with another face to face loan broker and my re finance got approved within 5 weeks.

Shrey

ShreyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good rates but very inflexible and terrible service. Would not recommend for new customers.

sam

samPerth, WA

Absolute Rubbish

Richie W.

Richie W.

Such a delay in getting the loan

Took 5 weeks to hear requesting for another 3 weeks when they promised me can get it done in 4 weeks initially. Requesting sign a disclaimer letter of not responsible for delay interest, but never thought about your work in delaying the loan will cost big money to the borrower.

Be sure to have 3 months settlement time before considering this company. Good interest rate, but with a price to pay. Do your own maths if it worths it.

Yep its a very low rate. And the service and expertise is equally low rate.

Hason

HasonSydney, NSW

They took 4 months for my application. Went to a new lender and got approved in 4 days.

Wasted 6 months trying to move application forward

Matty R.

Matty R.South East Queensland, QLD

Painful and unorganised

Application Process
Romeo

Romeo

No communication and no follow ups, Worst customer service.

Good luck if you’re going with them. I had to make 50 calls to find out about my home loan that was just for a refinance. No one calls you back no one follows up. No one bothers to do anything. Charge you $1200 approx app fees etc. and get crap service. Might as well go with other banks or online lenders but not them. Be aware. Rate is little low but service is worst!!!!

Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Great rate, its a shame the service doesn't match

Ange

Ange

Disappointing experience

100% incompetent! 100% disorganised

aqua67

aqua67Sydney, NSW

Not a home loan provider, just a broker skimming fees. AVOID.

Reduce pretend to be a mortgage provider but they are just a broker. They provide no transparency on fees or on who the loan is funded with. We were told we had to structure our loan as 2 standard variable loans with no explanation. I now suspect this was to increase their fees. They used Mortgage Ezy for our loan who used Origin Loans who are owned by ANZ. This made it hard to know who to talk to. Our interest rate went up literally within one WEEK of signing and a second time less than 2 months later. Our rate went from excellent to mediocre very fast. We are now trying to sever all ties with these guys and it is taking weeks due to this crazy labyrinthine arrangement. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

SMC

SMCPerth, WA

Reduce Home Loans - processing of our settlement

Emma J.

Emma J.

Missing funds from final settlement and very slow service

Ryan B.

Ryan B.Sydney, NSW

Keep away from this mob!

Terrible customer service. Very hard to get any information from anyone. A good rate quickly drifted to a terrible rate and was made virtually impossible to change. Refinancing with another organisation will be the best $875 I have ever spent. (Despite being told initially there would be no discharge fees). This mob will cost you $$$ in the end.