Ross D

Ross DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great people, slow process

Yep its a very low rate. And the service and expertise is equally low rate.

Megan

MeganBendigo

Great Rate, ok service.

Great rate for refinancing. Found service a little more complicated than dealing with bank direct. Could be improved by having one consultant providing clear information and returning calls in a more timely manner. Service during settlement was great.

Immi

ImmiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

+ great rate - slow process - online portal

The interest rate is great, one of the best in the market.
The refinancing process took a very long time.
The online banking portal feels outdated and is not user friendly.

Ange

Ange

Disappointing experience

Emma J.

Emma J.

Missing funds from final settlement and very slow service

Yuen

YuenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The rate is good, services ok.

good interest rate with offset, nil other application fee. Valuation fee is $250 but will refund to you later, but but $900 discharge fee just too high. Online application so you have to do all the documents yourself. Otherwise its good

Channa P.

Channa P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rate is good but customer care is bad

The interest rate is very competitive. Their customer's response is very fast. However, the process took longer than what I expected, and we had to delay our settlement 1 days. Before the settlement, the rate reduced to 2.99%. We were told that the new rate will be passed to us by 15th of Aug but up to today date (08 Sept) we still haven't got the new rate. We contacted the customer care numerous of times and the response we got is they are working on it and the lender haven't approve and they have escalated the queries. It has been almost 2 months of following up and nothing has been resolved yet. Overall, the rate is good but if you have any issue and need support, it's not going to be straight forward.

M Fisher

M FisherPerth, WA

Great rates. Slow application process.

Great rates. It took a very long time to get there but the application is almost complete. Recommended if you want a very low rate and are prepared/able to wait through a long application process.

Rain

RainPerth

Not what it seems

Application Process
Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

ElaineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Buyer beware; Getting the loan was ok, afterwards, not so

I signed for a loan with a repayment of $605 per fortnight. When I got the paperwork back after settlement the repayment was $651. I was advised the Funder uses different Calculators to the ones on the Reduce Loans site. Completely misleading. If I could afford to get out, I would.

Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans
Elaine

Hi, sending a response regarding this issue. I see no reason why I cannot pay fortnightly, 26 payments per year.

Great rates but be CAREFUL!!!! Very misleading!!!!!

Low rate, more effort

Rate is lower than you will get mostly anywhere else. The process to get the loan, however, was not straightforward. Significant amount of complicated, hard copy paperwork, then a lot of subsequent to and fro with their solicitor (including physically driving to their office twice to submit paperwork) to get my loan documentation correct (there were errors), meaning that I had to get a settlement date extension.

Can’t really complain now that I have the loan, although the online portal is not as user-friendly as the big banks (e.g. you actually have to call them if you want to reset your password).

If your primary driver is a low interest rate and you don’t mind the hassle involved in the above, go for it.

ABC67

ABC67Perth, WA

Reduce by name only!

Tone

ToneMelbourne

Slack with some things

First off although they offer a great rate their service was anything but that. No one actually told me when settlement was, my old mortgage just disappeared from my account. I still haven't received a list of the disbursements. They sent the pin no for the account but no card for 3 weeks!! They don't do fortnightly repayments like they do on their calculators on their sites, which was very frustrating and misleading. They chased us for the loan but when it was done very slack and no attention to detail. Pitty, it's a great product run by not so great individuals.

David G

David GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does not pass on rate cuts to existing customers

refinancing process . ouch.....

rates low.
refinance process one of the most disorganised and complicated events i have had the displeasure to be part of. Still not complete 2 months later. Hope to close out soon to move on.

simon

simonPerth, WA

Best Rates Available

Most competitive rates going, customer service was reasonably good. Attention to details could have been a tad better and dealing with many people rather then one focal point throughout the whole process would have made it much easier. Also the valuation fee in WA was much higher then quoted.

Many things that require improvement including rates for existing clients

Mario K

Mario KDocklands

Lack of response. No follow up