Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Gibbsey
GibbseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good out come all parties need patients in the refinancing process over all we were satisfied clients.

Reduce Home Loans live up to their Name
Working with Gary & Andrew & Jet in there in there parts of our loan process by being team players well done guys see yous in the future for further service

Chris
Chris

Great rate & customer service

Great rate, one of the best in the market. Good customer service from Lisa was a bonus. This is the second time I’ve gotten a mortgage with Reduce and it’s been a pleasant experience again.

Other Home Loans

Low interest rate good service

Good customer service and plenty of opportunities to ask questions and clarify my queries. Easy process to follow and best rate I could find. I'm glad I changed from one of the big four banks.

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Competitive rate and good customer service, though eventually contracts out a different company which is less ideal

HomerSimpson
HomerSimpsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rate. What more do you need?

Pretty happy with my refinance. Originally had a pretty good rate but after switching I'm now getting 1.89% with only minimal fees incurred. One downside is the $500 fee that I'll have to pay to exit the mortgage which of course they didn't tell me about until way into the application process. Redraws are however easy as is their website. Very basic, but that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Tam.c
Tam.cGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

low loan rate with cashback program

With the help of loan manager from reduce the process from loan preparation, approval and settlement went smoothly. The only minus point is the email communication when extra documents required were not clearly presented to us e.g including the uncommon abbreviation. Thankfully the loan manager helped us to resolve this issue otherwise it would result in delaying the loan settlement.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

The best interest rate on the market

Customer service was polite and professional.
All fees were transparent and communicated to me before. Do not overpaid for banks, go for the lowest rate which you can get. Cheers

D. Oliver
D. OliverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow and too many parties to deal with

They are just the originator of the loan, the funder is a separate party with their own lawyers which apply their own fees that aren't disclosed.

Took 9 months and 3 valuers to get a refi approved and then just before settlement they decided they wanted all my docs again because it had been so long since I submitted them. I gave at this stage and refinanced with someone else (it was completed in 6 weeks...).

Tim M.
Tim M.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy refinance

Their team was extremely helpful through the whole process and we’re always available to answer questions and updates. Great interest rates and flexible with all the loan setup. Would recommend

Brandon P.
Brandon P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheapest rates

Cheapest rates our of any lender. They even gave me the cheapest rate when I didn’t completely qualify. Very responsive customer service and always able and willing to answer my questions.

Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great communication, great low rate

One of the lower rates I found on the market. Bryce was brilliant at working around my busy schedule and kept in regular contact. Happily answered all my questions and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Ruds
RudsPerth, WA

Good rate

Good interest rate. Process was efficient up to the Settlement Agent which needed some management. Offering and features were better than expected for the entity. All good in the end.

Carlos J
Carlos JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good rates but painful process!! Not recommended

Commercial part was excellent.However,the pre-settlement team and 'customer care' team are terrible. We missed our settlement date due to their lack of processes. Not worth the stress. After 1 month still waiting for the etfpos card (not even a proper debit card).

Reduce H.Reduce Home Loans

Hi there, can you please email your details to info@reduceloans.com.au so we can look into this for you. Thank you, Reduce Support

Matthew K.
Matthew K.South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful staff and low rates

This is our second loan though reduce. Just like last time the service was personal and helpful.
They gave us a number of great products to choose from.
The approval process was quick and easy, even in a time when the banks are all very busy.

Application Process
Loan TypeVariable Rate

Very Good

Dane was so good, my loan process was so quick and easy. Dane was very helpful, got a very good response. I had some issue with settlement, other than that it is good.

Application Process