Reduce Home Loans

4.1
Daz
DazSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great value home loan

From pre approval right through to the settlement Jackie from Reduce home loans keeped us update during every step. We did have some issues due to current lockdown in NSW but would still highly recommend them for a loan.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Brooke & Brian E.
Brooke & Brian E.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional and thorough

Our broker Nick complete a complicated re-finance and new purchase for us, helping us secure our ‘forever’ home. Was professional, thorough and knowledgeable throughout, and when we got a bit worried the deal might not happen, he kept us informed and calm.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Other Home Loans

Great rates and knowledgeable broker

I commend Nick as a broker. He was able to explain to me the entire loan process and best way forward given I was refinancing a loan and buying an investment property. His knowledge and expertise was great. This was also tied in with competitive market rates.

The application process is much simpler than it was 5 or so years ago (where it was paper based). It is all completed on an online portal where you can also keep a track on the progress. Was sweating on settlement day. There were minor issues with communication between mortgage solicitor and the discharge bank but Nick along with his colleague were very quick to get on top of it to ensure settlement proceeded smoothly.

Brendan
Brendan Sydney, NSW

Great Loan and Best Rate!

Recently settled on a loan with Noel. Was a fairly easy process and with relatively short time frame was able to get loan and approved in time! Thanks Noel for your efforts and sorting out bits and pieces when you were on leave!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great product, great rate, great service!

Great product, great rate, great service! I spoke to numerous providers and Reduce offered the best product and were engaged and proactive in finding the best possible solution. Would use again!

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Great experience!!

I would like to thank Nick Freney for assisting me to negotiate a better deal with my bank. I sent him an email and he was very efficient, he spent approximately 45 minutes on the phone to find the best options according to my needs, objectives, and financial situations. He is easily contactable, friendly with a warm attitude. He negotiated the best deal very quickly, and I must admit that I am extremely happy with the outcomes, no doubt, he has been exceptional. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. Thank you Nick!!!

Edson S.Perth, WA

Great rate and customer service

Excellent customer service, Reduce Home Loans team provided the best mortgage rate in the market. I was paying 4.32% with Macquarie bank and now I am paying only 2.49% with them. Thank you Guys!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
SUSANNE
SUSANNESouthwest, VIC

Low rate and well managed process

Fantastic low interest rate on investment property 2.79% makes it an option you have to consider.
Well managed by the account manager and I was regularly kept up to date. I'm finding it s very hard to be critical as the communication was excellent and my request to change from 45 days to 30 days settlement was accommodated.
Would 100% recommend and I would definitely use again.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Sss
SssQueensland

4 stars!

Great customer service
Always followed up with us on every matter along the way
Very good rates
Always very helpful and Always willing to help
Consultants were easy to talk to

Bao
BaoSydney, NSW

Best rates, very helpful and great support and service

Cheapest rates around and loan was with Adelaide / Bendigo bank which gave me some comfort.

Lisa Whitla was great and very helpful throughout the whole process, especially given the tougher lending conditions and turn around times with COVID.

Would respond promptly and help explain each step of the process and any alternatives available. Highly recommended and referred a friend to her who had their loan approved and settled easily as well.

Real reviews
Real reviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary Service Throughout

We were managed by Lisa Whitla from the outset and throughout the process for our investment properties. Lisa was exceptional with her service, follow-ups and assistance for any question. Even the questions we wanted clarification from the credit team, Lisa would mediate this in a very timely manner. Pre-approvals and formal approval periods are a matter of urgency and transparency is very important also (which is a rare commodity), Lisa also viewed these matters the same.

I would recommend Reduce for not only the Great rates for investment properties but also the service given, this makes it a smooth, stress free process (as much as possible) from what we have endured with other providers.

Highly recommend Lisa and the Reduce team.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Reduced interest rate

It take long time to get processed, lot of details submitted, at the middle we thought to stop the paper work. but once all paper work done, we can say interest rate is low compared to others and no other hidden fees

Bazza
Bazza

Great Customer service from Dane & the team. Our loan has settled and with the rate received we are saving $3,000 pa

Great customer service.
Costs as expected. Followed Barefoot Investor and went for a vanilla loan with the ability to add or withdraw cash as required.
Very competitive rate from a non-bank lender with no hidden admin charges/fees or annual package costs. Why would anyone go the one of the big four Banks.

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Start now

Great personalised help all the way

Customer service by Lisa was excellent. She was always ready to help, keep us up to date, patiently explain everything and said we could keep in touch. Great interest rate. Very satisfied.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Brad G.
Brad G.Southwest, VIC

Best decision I made in a long time!

Nick was fantastic from the start. He took time understand my complicated situation and tailored an approach that allowed me to protect my home, free up some cash while saving a heap on mortgage repayments through a market leading rate.

He worked hard behind the scenes to meet tight finance deadlines, escalating where needed, following up and keeping me informed along the way.
I would definitely recommend after my experience and would give 6 stars if I could!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020