Reduce Home Loans

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Daz
DazSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great value home loan

From pre approval right through to the settlement Jackie from Reduce home loans keeped us update during every step. We did have some issues due to current lockdown in NSW but would still highly recommend them for a loan.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property

Patrick S.
Patrick S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience!

I found the customer service to be really good. Any questions were answered promptly and the loan officers were experienced and helpful. The whole approval process took a few months, but I think that’s the same everywhere. The interest rate is very competitive across the market.

Janelle P.
Janelle P.South West, WA

Not your typical online lender

I had approached a couple of online lenders to get a better rate than my bank was offering, but they all fell through because of conditions and hoops. My loan wasn’t standard and Reduce stuck with me on it and we worked through issues until we got a result. It took time and effort, but I re-settled at a competitive low rate so now my extra payments are going to me and to the bank! So Reduce lived up to its name …

Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Joe
JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Rate Home Loan- good service

Got a great rate off Reduce Home Loans, took 1% off my variable comparison rate. It seemed to take a while to get the loan set up but once set it up, easy to use interface. The only downside was dealing with multiple entities, reduce home loans, the lender and the mortgage manager but once the loan is established no issues.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Gibbsey
GibbseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good out come all parties need patients in the refinancing process over all we were satisfied clients.

Reduce Home Loans live up to their Name
Working with Gary & Andrew & Jet in there in there parts of our loan process by being team players well done guys see yous in the future for further service

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

HomerSimpson
HomerSimpsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rate. What more do you need?

Pretty happy with my refinance. Originally had a pretty good rate but after switching I'm now getting 1.89% with only minimal fees incurred. One downside is the $500 fee that I'll have to pay to exit the mortgage which of course they didn't tell me about until way into the application process. Redraws are however easy as is their website. Very basic, but that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021

Start now

The best interest rate on the market

Customer service was polite and professional.
All fees were transparent and communicated to me before. Do not overpaid for banks, go for the lowest rate which you can get. Cheers

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Tim M.
Tim M.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy refinance

Their team was extremely helpful through the whole process and we’re always available to answer questions and updates. Great interest rates and flexible with all the loan setup. Would recommend

Very Good

Dane was so good, my loan process was so quick and easy. Dane was very helpful, got a very good response. I had some issue with settlement, other than that it is good.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Smooth process from start to finish

Started the process in late 2020 to refinance to a better rate. Company reps very responsive despite it being a very busy time. Very smooth process with clear instructions along the way. Costs were detailed up front and there was nothing unexpected. Disappointed in the convenience of redraw being web-only - no app. But otherwise very happy with the process and the final rate!

Scott
ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rate.

Reduce home loans offer a fantastic home loan rate which is far better than any of the big 4 can offer. The process of getting all your documentation can be a bit tedious but the reward of a great rate at the end of it is worth it. Customer service was always able to get through to them really quickly when needed. Would recommend Reduce.

Julianok
JulianokGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service with a great rate

Good experience with Dane rate is great but the only con was it took to long to process the application and we had to submit payslips 3 x times along with other info due to this, very frustrating.
Mezy account setup was not explained to us, the wife and I have sperate accounts and can not pay/transfer money without the other authorizing it first, what an inconvenience to us for paying bills etc and was told this is the only option that you have! Due to this we will be finding another bank that makes it easier for us to do our everyday banking while controlling the mortgage also and they have no app in this day and age why?!

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Easy transaction

Friendly staff that are more than happy to help any way they can.
It was an easy change over and a very competitive rate.
reduce took care of everything.
We would highly recommend reduce home loans

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

Harpoon H.
Harpoon H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Competitive rates secure web site

Pro : Good competitive rates . Origin funder loan with 4k cashback ( Higher rates with Bendigo). Secure banking site with 2 step authentication ( powered by ANZ). Free redraw . Con: Settlement took 5 months from initial approval due to complexity and miscommunication with funder Origin. Origin only allows max daily withdrawal of 5k electronically or up to 10k with a written request from either redraw or offset accounts.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Refinancing made easy

Gary and his team were very accommodating throughout the process and always kept us up to date. The rate we received was great and was reduced during our application.
During Covid time the online process was very suitable and worked well.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021