Reduce Home Loans

Great people, slow process

Megan

MeganBendigo

Great Rate, ok service.

Great rate for refinancing. Found service a little more complicated than dealing with bank direct. Could be improved by having one consultant providing clear information and returning calls in a more timely manner. Service during settlement was great.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Immi

ImmiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

+ great rate - slow process - online portal

The interest rate is great, one of the best in the market.
The refinancing process took a very long time.
The online banking portal feels outdated and is not user friendly.

Online Tools

Home Loans

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great rates but be CAREFUL!!!! Very misleading!!!!!

Online Tools
Loan TypeSplit
Tone

ToneMelbourne

Slack with some things

First off although they offer a great rate their service was anything but that. No one actually told me when settlement was, my old mortgage just disappeared from my account. I still haven't received a list of the disbursements. They sent the pin no for the account but no card for 3 weeks!! They don't do fortnightly repayments like they do on their calculators on their sites, which was very frustrating and misleading. They chased us for the loan but when it was done very slack and no attention to detail. Pitty, it's a great product run by not so great individuals.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
simon

simonPerth, WA

Best Rates Available

Most competitive rates going, customer service was reasonably good. Attention to details could have been a tad better and dealing with many people rather then one focal point throughout the whole process would have made it much easier. Also the valuation fee in WA was much higher then quoted.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019