Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

Refinancing made easy

Gary and his team were very accommodating throughout the process and always kept us up to date. The rate we received was great and was reduced during our application.
During Covid time the online process was very suitable and worked well.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Michael H.

Michael H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service and got the rates we wanted

Getting a good and competitive rates was high on our list and we found it with Reduce Home Loans. From the initial application right through to settlement the whole process with smooth and transparent thanks to the help from Jacqueline. We got the loan approval now and couldn't be happier.

Rowena

Rowena Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with service

Great rate and timely in settlement. Happy with service.
Love the new digital way of completing application and identification check, make the whole process quicker and easier.
Highly recommended for the low rate and digital process.

Loan used forSecond Home

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Good rates and Jacqueline was excellent

Good rates and Jacqueline was excellent. The approval process took a while but once it was approved we are very happy with the interest rate and post approval support experience.

Very happy.

Everything progressed smoothly. Was kept well informed of progress. Everything that was promised was delivered. They're even passing on the full rate reduction just announced by the RBA. Website is a little clunky but it's not too much of an issue.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Communication was good

- Our representative was available when needed with flexible times to suit my working hours
- The interest rate did increase from the original rate provided on two occasions throughout our application process in .1% increments, with a total .2% increase from original rate provided, which wasn't ideal

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Monica VA

Monica VAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy & fast

As a FHB I was quite stressed about the loan application process and deadlines. David got my loan pre-approved and final approved within less than one month! He also helped me negotiating a rate and package suited for me. Thank you! I found the process quite simple, easy and smooth. Definitely recommend.

Perfectly suited to us

The staff were prompt in their responses and factual. We received a great rate with flexibility to pay the loan off early. The system is easy to use. Our only issue - was with the nitpicking repetitive detail of information required throughout the approval process. Once it was approved all went well and we are happy with the resulting service.

Alex Vais

Alex VaisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication

Great communication and follow up but turn around time was slow from lender. Due to this documentation became outdated and requested multiple times. Great product and fantastic rate. Overall very satisfied with Reduce Home loans.

Sss

SssQueensland

4 stars!

Great customer service
Always followed up with us on every matter along the way
Very good rates
Always very helpful and Always willing to help
Consultants were easy to talk to

Loan used forInvestment Property

Keith

KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Provided a real home loan option

Reduce home loans were quick to provide service and keep in contact with us throughout the process. Documents were provided promptly and they were up front with setting our expectations on what we could afford. We received an interest rate that was far better than the our previous provider.

Great product.

We went with Reduce because they were the most competitive. The application process overall was a little lengthy, but other than that, I could not fault them. The service was very responsive and the product was exactly as stated. Very happy overall.

Loan TypeSplit
Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reduce staff are great help

Amber

AmberGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to deal with

Reduce home loans was easy to deal with. My broker Lisa was always available to answer any questions I had and always available to contact. Although there was a lot of paperwork needed, she talked me through everything. The interest rate is quite competitive. So far so good!

Petr V.

Petr V.South East Queensland, QLD

Good rates but you might need to wait :)

Good points:
The brokers are polite, provide detailed information and easy to reach.
The rates are good.
Negative points:
The process takes around 50% longer than in other banks.
Valuation team requires some babysitting.

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Good rates, professional and easy to setup.

Broker answered all our questions and was very responsive. Easy to setup and good mortgage rate for first home owner-occupier. All associated costs were listed in the brochures and website.

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Rich

RichMelbourne

Great rate!

Customer experience was great and helpful. The lending process was effective and worked with me throughout the process to get the loan complete as quickly as possible. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to friends and family.

Ian T.

Ian T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service.

I found REDUCE customer service to be prompt and efficient from initial inquiry through to settlement. The lender's mortgage account website is clean and easy to use. I will be recommending Reduce to others.

Newton K.

Newton K.Sydney, NSW

Best packaged fixed home loan on the market

I engaged Reduce home loans because they had the best fixed package home loan for my requirements. I chose the 3 year fixed home loan 2.19%. 100% offset and up to $20k additional repayments per annum.
What more could you want during the Covid-19 economy?

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Loan used forSecond Home

Reduced interest rate

It take long time to get processed, lot of details submitted, at the middle we thought to stop the paper work. but once all paper work done, we can say interest rate is low compared to others and no other hidden fees

Loan used forInvestment Property