Reduce Home Loans

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

4.2
Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great communication, great low rate

One of the lower rates I found on the market. Bryce was brilliant at working around my busy schedule and kept in regular contact. Happily answered all my questions and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Monica VA
Monica VAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy & fast

As a FHB I was quite stressed about the loan application process and deadlines. David got my loan pre-approved and final approved within less than one month! He also helped me negotiating a rate and package suited for me. Thank you! I found the process quite simple, easy and smooth. Definitely recommend.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Jen
JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reduce staff are great help

Petr V.
Petr V.South East Queensland, QLD

Good rates but you might need to wait :)

Good points:
The brokers are polite, provide detailed information and easy to reach.
The rates are good.
Negative points:
The process takes around 50% longer than in other banks.
Valuation team requires some babysitting.

Loan used forFirst Home

Good rates, professional and easy to setup.

Broker answered all our questions and was very responsive. Easy to setup and good mortgage rate for first home owner-occupier. All associated costs were listed in the brochures and website.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan used forFirst Home

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Sam B
Sam BSydney, NSW

Helpful Staff - (Lisa and Lindsey)

Lisa Whitla was very nice to deal with and helped me with the process. It was my first time getting a loan and there were a heap of documents to sort through and it was quite overwhelming. She was very patient with me and helped me get through the initial set of documents.

Lindsey from the settlements team also helped me with understanding some of the terms and paperwork.

I know it was a testing time with COV-ID but all the staff i talked with were very patient and nice.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Loan used forFirst Home

Good rate but took a lot of work

David was very helpful and attentive throughout the entire process, however there was a lot of difficulty getting the loan approved on time which resulted in the settlement being pushed back a couple of weeks, but I still ended up with an exceptional homeloan rate by the end of it

Tomek
TomekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best rates and great product!

Great rates, great protal and product. Takes a bit of time to set-up but completely worth it in the end with the cheapest rate on the market! They told me they are working to improve on that so definitely the place to go for a loan.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Other Home Loans

Very happy with the intrest rate

Reduce home loans offered me a great interest and comparison rates for buying my house.
Their team is professional and helpful.
The process took more time and complexity than I expected, but the low interest rate compensated the pain of the process.

Lauren L.
Lauren L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great help for a first home buyer!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Great Interest Rates!

Great interest rates and surprisingly easy to deal with. Would choose over a big bank any day. No hidden fees and staff were all friendly. I thought having a cheaper interest rate would mean more hassle but that wasn't the case.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Loan used forFirst Home

Reduce Home Loans - Good experience, easy to deal with and best interest rate available. Good service from Bryce Stimpson.
Offered different interest rate and loan type options, and discussed with us which would suit best, the forms were not too hard to fill out, instructions were clear and the final setup and settlement went well.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Sheeba
SheebaCentral West, NSW

Excellent interest rate

I am really happy about the interest rate . There is no hidden fees . If they do the process bit speed , I would rate definitely 5 star . I already recommended to my friends

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Anne
AnnePerth, WA

Thanks Reduce Loans

We had a very helpful staff member (Reese) during the loan application process. He answered all our questions and was easy to get in touch with. He helped us our with application and doubled checked all our documents were correct before we submitted the final application. The pre-settlement team communicated with our settlement agent regarding any issues and the post-settlement team (Cat) were great at explaining each step to commence mortgage payments. Thanks.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Nathan C.
Nathan C.Hobart, TAS

Over all very happy with Reduce. Great rates and customer support!

Over all very happy with Reduce. Great service and relatively easy change over procedure. The internet banking interface could do with some modifications though. Also an app would be great too.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019