Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

4.5

Communication was good

- Our representative was available when needed with flexible times to suit my working hours
- The interest rate did increase from the original rate provided on two occasions throughout our application process in .1% increments, with a total .2% increase from original rate provided, which wasn't ideal

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Brian J.
Brian J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rates

Yes it took a while to complete all the required paperwork but was worth it in the end . I had 2 applications running side by side and Reduce offered me - better rates, better terms and less conditions than the second application

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Other Home Loans

Peter
PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great rates!

Reduce Home loans were the most competitive we found on the market since switching over we have also had a letter saying we have had a rate reduction. The process, although lengthy, was well supported and very clear. Great customer service and support. We really Recommend!

Online Tools
Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Jack
JackSydney, NSW

Good service great rates

Good service excellent rates. I would recommend to all my friends.i have already passed on their details to family and relatives. Much better than any of the big and small banks.

Online Tools