Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 3 of 13)

Dunco

DuncoAU

Lisa was great!

Lisa Whitla, our Personal Finance Manager, gave great customer service, always available and willing to help. She was always willing to followup on any questions or concerns we may have had.

Beth C

Beth CCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic service, would use again

Reduce Home Loans provided an excellent service. They found us an excellent interest rate, were helpful and responsive throughout the process and ensured our refinancing could occur as seamlessly as possible.

The amount of paperwork required for this process was onerous. However, this was the requirement of the banks, not Reduce Home Loans and they were wonderful at helping us through it. We would definitely use them again.

Outstanding low rates, a must to consider.

Outstanding low rates, a must to consider. Highly recommend new lenders and those looking to refinance and save much needed dollars check out Reduce Home Loans. Their low rates are consistently as a sharp as you see in the market and no surprise they've regularly won awards for looking after their clients, such as Money Magazine Awards.

Joseph L.

Joseph L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great rate, long process

Customer service is great, rate is very competitive compared to the other banks. However the whole process took a while from start to finish. I was asked the same documents multiple times which was pretty frustrating.

Good rate but took a lot of work

David was very helpful and attentive throughout the entire process, however there was a lot of difficulty getting the loan approved on time which resulted in the settlement being pushed back a couple of weeks, but I still ended up with an exceptional homeloan rate by the end of it

Good interest rate

They offered good interest rate, paper work was too lengthy, asked to submit same document in different date for few times ,middle of progress got sick of submit of document and plan to exit. But once settled with all quite and enjoying with lower interest rate.

Ad

Easy approval process, great rates

I found the approval process pretty seamless and easy, and the rates offered were very competitive. Communications was easy throughout via email or phone. When calling their settlements team, there there was never a long queue to talk to a team member. Recommended.

Harry M

Harry MSydney, NSW

Great customer service but disappointed with change in lenders resulting in increased interest rate

Reduce were really easy to deal with, transparent and super responsive. The rate got increased as the lender changed its rating of apartment to high risk. The rate at the end was OK and still competitive but not as great as we expected. We will try again with Reduce for our next home.

NLF

NLF

Great home loan rate

Great rates and no fuss home loan offered. Rates are a bit higher than expected but made up for with the lower rates provided. Very thorough in checking supporting documents which provides peace of mind.

Grant B.

Grant B.South East Queensland, QLD

Good home loan

All round a good experience switching to Reduce just the time it took to get the loan in place was the only negative , but the low rate makes it worthwhile.

Evie

EvieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good!

Saved heaps! Great customer service, lovely people and quick phone pickup! Only downside is the loan docs are more painful than from my bigger bank. But well worth the pain!

Solid home loan

Good experience for switching home loan. Happy with new percentage of my home. Found some communication with staff a bit repetitive and frustrating and the process took longer than anticipated.

Great Rate

It was a longer sign up process than expected, however overall we're very happy and think the rates provided are second to none. Also Reduce just confirmed over the phone yesterday that the latest interest rate cut will be passed along which is great news.

Steve G.

Steve G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spot on peops..!

Great work Team Reduce..! The process took a while but we got there in the end and the interest rate is going to save us well over $6000 a year..! I am planning to recommend Reduce to everyone I know..!

Jags

JagsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lowest rate

Helped to find lowest interest rate and good. little delayed in process. evaluation fee gone up little. but otherthan that i am happy to recomend reduced home loans to my anyone.

Best Mortgage Rates in the Market

Overall, I was satisfied with my home loan experience with Reduced Home Loans and have also recommended them to colleagues and friends. Costs were minimal, however the application process can take some time. Though I was advised that this will be rectified in the near future. Definitely would recommend in order to save money on your home loan.

asanga

asangaSydney, NSW

Documentation process was bit confusing and took longer than we thought but very happy with the switch

Documentation process was bit confusing and took longer than we thought but at the end it all went well and settlement was very smooth and quick. online account is very simple and easy to manage. Debit visa cards come in handy and you can use your offset account to pay for things. Best of all the low and competitive interest rate is saving us lot of money compared to our previous lender. Very good customer service and they are always happy to help via emails or phone. Overall very happy with the switch to reduce home loans from one of the big banks.

Tomek

TomekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best rates and great product!

Great rates, great protal and product. Takes a bit of time to set-up but completely worth it in the end with the cheapest rate on the market! They told me they are working to improve on that so definitely the place to go for a loan.

Great rate

able to get us a really low rate compared to what is offered to general public.
Process was a little longer to do than expected but worth it for the rate

Alkesh Patel

Alkesh PatelPerth, WA

Real deal....gr8 BIG 4 killer.

Gr8 dealing with Reduced homeloans when was going through difficult time for land settlements matters, but they speed up process to next level and finish it.Prompt responses all the time.