Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

Amos Saraber
Amos SaraberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and very low rate.

I recently obtained a home loan from Reduce Home Loans for the purchase of a new home. Not only were they able to offer me a super-competitive interest rate, they also provided exceptional customer service. Mr David Easey and his colleagues were very friendly, responsive and professional throughout the process, and I was very impressed by the effort David made to make things happen in time for me. I'd highly recommend Reduce Home Loans to anyone considering a home loan.

Loan Start DateMay 2021

Luke B
Luke B

Good experience- lowest rate and good communication.

Loan was approved in a timely manner with good communication throughout process.
I would recommend them as they are also the lowest rate available.
Everything completed online via email and phone calls.

Simon N.
Simon N.Perth, WA

Seamless process

Extremely satisfied with my customer service experience. Reduce representative was always there to answer questions as required.

No extra costs or issues with the loan. Very happy with the loan setup costs compared to other lenders.

Very satisfied with the rate I received.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great rate on home loan. Very happy.

Great rates, low establishment fees and no on going fees. Very happy with my loan and the service of reduce home loans. Highly recommended if you want to save on your rate. Could process applications a bit faster, however only minor complaint.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Loan used forFirst Home

The rate is absolutely incredible!

The rate is incredible. The customer service was polite and professional. There were no unexpected costs, everything went ahead as expected. We are going to refinance our investment property with them!

Loan used forSecond Home

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home loan pre-approval

Recently obtained a pre-approval with Reduce. Leon was a pleasure to deal with and was very efficient, helpful and responsive. With such a great interest rate, I would definitely recommend Reduce to my friends and family

Ad

Glad we made the swap!!!

Great rate and it was an easy process to swap from our previous bank. Very knowledgeable staff, who were easy to talk to and happy to answer any questions. Thanks heaps Jess!

Betty
BettyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service ans information provided in a timely manner during the process. We got good communication about how the application was progressing and had no issues to obtain the loan

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Edan
EdanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nothing short of outstanding

I was very nicely surprised at the excellent service I received from Reduce Home Loans. From their branding on their web-site I initially perceived them to be a cheap, cut corners, internet brokerage. Truth of it is that I received VIP treatment from them. David, who was the Reduce broker I first made contact with, gave me his mobile number and was always super-quick to respond, whether I texted, called of emailed. He had a solid sense of urgency as things needed to move quickly with the short settlement period. If there were any delays (not due to the fault of Reduce) David immediately escalated and got things resolved right away. The rate they got me for my home loan was also head and shoulders better than the rest.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

AVOID at all costs - Pre-Approval doesn't mean anything either - Constant stress and lost dream home

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Craig Murphy
Craig MurphyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates, quick and easy process

Reduce offered exactly what we were after - a highly competitive (if not the best available) rate and a simple, no frills loan product. Bryce was extremely helpful explaining our options and prompt to reply to any questions we had. The fee structure was straightforward, and the entirely online process easy to navigate.

Amy B.
Amy B.Perth, WA

Go with RHL

Jacqueline from reduce home loans has been amazing through the process of buying our home in Jan 2021. Always following up and explaining every process along the way promptly. This is the second time we have purchased with RHL and the service and interest rates are 5 star. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking at purchasing a house to give RHL a go.

Sam R
Sam RSydney, NSW

Love the best rate in all over Australia

Process was well explained and easy to follow. Rhyse guided us all the way through, he was just an email away, attended to our inquiries almost immediately . I wouldn’t hesitate a single moment to recommend Reduced Homeloan to my family and friends.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Cheapest Variable Rate Available

Reduce Homes Loans and Noel Cosca and the team very great. Process was easy and settlement occurred on time. Highly recommended and have no problems in referring anyone who wants a cheap interest rate and an easy process to achieve this objective.

Great knowledge and service

My broker was David Easey and he explained the process very clearly and took his time to discuss the pros and cons of different loan types. He was prompt in replying to any of my queries over the phone or email. I'm glad that I went through reduce home loans for my mortgage. I was also assisted by Kurt Trendle and Jet Curtis who were also very knowledgeable and provided great customer service.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020