Reduce Home Loans

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Angie Y.
Angie Y.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would definitely recommend!

My husband and I recently refinanced with Reduce Home Loans and it was a fantastic process end to end! Bryce was extremely responsive, helped us every step of the way and made what can sometimes be a bit of a stressful time completely smooth sailing. The turnaround was also really quick! Would definitely recommend.

Abhinav
AbhinavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect service every time !

Using them for last 5 years.. got multiple refinances and home loans done... always fast turnaround and no issues... fees are lowest and rates are unbeatable!! Would highly recommend to anyone.

Travis Clydesdale
Travis ClydesdaleSouth West, WA

Great service & fast turnaround

We were operating on a very tight timeline but were extremely fortunate to receive amazing support from Ethan from start to finish. All communications were very responsive, clear and professional at every step of the process. Apart from the best in market interest rates, the quality of service has been first rate.

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great rates and knowledgeable broker

I commend Nick as a broker. He was able to explain to me the entire loan process and best way forward given I was refinancing a loan and buying an investment property. His knowledge and expertise was great. This was also tied in with competitive market rates.

The application process is much simpler than it was 5 or so years ago (where it was paper based). It is all completed on an online portal where you can also keep a track on the progress. Was sweating on settlement day. There were minor issues with communication between mortgage solicitor and the discharge bank but Nick along with his colleague were very quick to get on top of it to ensure settlement proceeded smoothly.

Perfect Service

Professional and perfect service, friendly staff, very quick process. Very low interest rate. Very good job. Good responsive. Good quality. Nice people. Paperless process. They are doing really great job

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mario T.
Mario T.Sydney, NSW

Great customer serice

Very competitive rate.The mortgage broker Dane was very helpful, responsive and made the whole process very easy. The initial contact was through Zoom which assured me it was a fair dinkum company.

Heather G.
Heather G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Rate Excellent Customer Service

Really happy with the ease of the application process and the great rapport built up with Jacqueline who stayed in touch throughout. Great rate. Couldn’t be happier. Thank you Reduce

Low interest rates with high service

Very smooth application process with excellent service. Most importantly, the very low interest rates. Excellent experience.

Bryce was very helpful and ensured it went smoothly. Didn't have to go anywhere physically, all online or on the phone, which is great.

Other Home Loans

Perfect customer service and competitive rates!

Extremely happy with our customer service and home loan with Reduce. Extremely competitive rate and nothing but the best customer service from start to finish. Highly recommend reduce home loans!

Jimmy
JimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value and easy to use website

I refinanced to reduce homeloan from my previous lender. Much better interest rate and great functional website.

Personally really like the ability to pay BPAY directly from the loan account. Makes scheduling bill payments really easy, and means I can keep interest payments down by having my salary going into the loan.

Suggestion for website future development would be the inclusion of two factor authentication for payments to new bank accounts.

Shan
ShanVictoria

Might take a bit of time to assess and gather/ complete the paperwork but was pretty straight forward and easy.

If you have equity in your home loan then I would certainly recommend. The process is pretty straight forward and it was a pleasure working with Gary. My rate was competitive to begin with and managed to secure an even better rate which was great.

Hayles
Hayles

Best interest rates around!

We recently refinanced our loans with Reduce Home Loans. Our current bank couldn’t come close to matching their rates. No ongoing fees, no establishment fees. There is an exit fee however, so I recommend you ask upfront what that will be (different packages have differing fees). Easy redraw process, good online platform. Our interest rates are now 1.99% for our home loan and 2.29% for our investment loan (both P&I variable). We are happy we made the switch, even if the loan application process can be quite lengthy.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forRefinancing

Amos Saraber
Amos SaraberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and very low rate.

I recently obtained a home loan from Reduce Home Loans for the purchase of a new home. Not only were they able to offer me a super-competitive interest rate, they also provided exceptional customer service. Mr David Easey and his colleagues were very friendly, responsive and professional throughout the process, and I was very impressed by the effort David made to make things happen in time for me. I'd highly recommend Reduce Home Loans to anyone considering a home loan.

Luke B
Luke B

Good experience- lowest rate and good communication.

Loan was approved in a timely manner with good communication throughout process.
I would recommend them as they are also the lowest rate available.
Everything completed online via email and phone calls.

Simon N.
Simon N.Perth, WA

Seamless process

Extremely satisfied with my customer service experience. Reduce representative was always there to answer questions as required.

No extra costs or issues with the loan. Very happy with the loan setup costs compared to other lenders.

Very satisfied with the rate I received.