Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 3 of 31)

Paul S

Paul SSouth East Queensland, QLD

My cheap rate just got cheaper

I had a great experience in refinancing with Reduce. I would like to thank the whole team who seem to bend over backwards to help me plus it was a fantastic surprise to receive the full RBA rate cut considering my last bank didn’t give me anything and the major banks also didn’t pass on anything. Best decision we made, I don’t know why I didn’t do it sooner we’re now saving $360 a month. I’ve already recommended Reduce to friends and would recommend Reduce to anyone!

Ad

Great product, great rate, great service!

Great product, great rate, great service! I spoke to numerous providers and Reduce offered the best product and were engaged and proactive in finding the best possible solution. Would use again!

Great experience!!

I would like to thank Nick Freney for assisting me to negotiate a better deal with my bank. I sent him an email and he was very efficient, he spent approximately 45 minutes on the phone to find the best options according to my needs, objectives, and financial situations. He is easily contactable, friendly with a warm attitude. He negotiated the best deal very quickly, and I must admit that I am extremely happy with the outcomes, no doubt, he has been exceptional. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. Thank you Nick!!!

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

A streamlined process with great communication

Jess

Jess Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A painful process made easy

Nick Freney worked with me on refinancing 2 of my loans
And not did he just get me the best rates possible he also made the process less painful with quick correspondence and step by step updates during the process
That being said they do need to create a banking app

Prashant

PrashantSydney, NSW

Click and Done

First of all I would like to thanks Bryce. As soon as I showed my interest to switch my loan, he was there to support meat every stage. It was a quick process and everything was settled in a month. The online process is so cool you just need to provide your documents and it keeps you moving towards your approval. The support team is awesome. It was a great experience and I got my best rate.

Great rates!

They have much lower rates compared to the mainstream banks. I am saving hundreds of dollars on interest per month after refinancing with Reduce Home Loans. Refinancing has definitely paid off.

Edson S.Perth, WA

Great rate and customer service

Excellent customer service, Reduce Home Loans team provided the best mortgage rate in the market. I was paying 4.32% with Macquarie bank and now I am paying only 2.49% with them. Thank you Guys!

Adam M.

Adam M.Sydney, NSW

Good rate and responsive service

Excellent customer service, best rate available and very responsive. Made a complex process simple to navigate. Offered some good ideas that allowed us to structure our loans in a cost effective way. Highly recommended.

SUSANNE

SUSANNESouthwest, VIC

Low rate and well managed process

Fantastic low interest rate on investment property 2.79% makes it an option you have to consider.
Well managed by the account manager and I was regularly kept up to date. I'm finding it s very hard to be critical as the communication was excellent and my request to change from 45 days to 30 days settlement was accommodated.
Would 100% recommend and I would definitely use again.

Great rate with great service!

I think my title says it already :-)
Rate was best I could find and service very good. Im sure you always hope faster but speed was still not definitely any slower than my previous experience

Todd

ToddMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Straight Forward and Great outcome

Refinancing with Reduce was a positive experience. The application process takes some time as it is very comprehensive but the outcome warrants the effort. I reduced my rate to the lowest on the market.

Ad

Such a great low interest loan

Great customer service, fantastic product, great rate. No hidden surprises. If I want to be really pedantic I could complain that redraws take a day or two to be in my account but everything else makes ya for it by far.

Great Lender

Great lender. Everything was done well, promptly and we had a great experience. Our loan was approved within a week and there was constant communication regarding the application. Highly recommend.

Ashleigh

AshleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made our first home easy and stress free!

We used reduce home loans for our first home. The process was super easy, stress free and professional. We were also given extensive information that made the whole process simple and straightforward. Reece was really attentive at answering questions and his years of experience and knowledge raised points we hadn’t yet considered.

Bao

BaoSydney, NSW

Best rates, very helpful and great support and service

Cheapest rates around and loan was with Adelaide / Bendigo bank which gave me some comfort.

Lisa Whitla was great and very helpful throughout the whole process, especially given the tougher lending conditions and turn around times with COVID.

Would respond promptly and help explain each step of the process and any alternatives available. Highly recommended and referred a friend to her who had their loan approved and settled easily as well.

Igor V.

Igor V.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best rates, lots of options, personalised offerings

We had a great broker helping us (Rhyse Taylor), he first listened to what we were after and our current situation before offering us various products that met our requirements. We were guided through the process to make our own decision. The fees were as explained to us, so there were not bad surprises. I would recommend Reduce Loans and Rhyse to anyone who is looking to get the best home loan deal for their specific circumstances

excellent service

This was our second application with Reduce Home Loans, again great rate and supportive customer services. A big thank you to Dane, the Personal Finance Manager for my case and to the Settlement Department team.

Navil

Navil

Good service, fast, responsive, knowledgable

David was helpful and easy to deal with, responsive and answered questions promptly.
I had a few challenges with meeting the approval criteria, and David helped me identify the simplest and easiest way to meet those requirements, ultimately allowing me to settle without having to endure any extra costs or delays.
Thank you.

Mark W.

Mark W.Sydney, NSW

home loans

wow! great to find a great customer service bank...just a fantastic experience from start to finish. Tough economic environment did not stop this deal progressing quickly. well done

thank you!