Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

Shan
ShanVictoria

Might take a bit of time to assess and gather/ complete the paperwork but was pretty straight forward and easy.

If you have equity in your home loan then I would certainly recommend. The process is pretty straight forward and it was a pleasure working with Gary. My rate was competitive to begin with and managed to secure an even better rate which was great.

Hayles
Hayles

Best interest rates around!

We recently refinanced our loans with Reduce Home Loans. Our current bank couldn’t come close to matching their rates. No ongoing fees, no establishment fees. There is an exit fee however, so I recommend you ask upfront what that will be (different packages have differing fees). Easy redraw process, good online platform. Our interest rates are now 1.99% for our home loan and 2.29% for our investment loan (both P&I variable). We are happy we made the switch, even if the loan application process can be quite lengthy.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forRefinancing

Amos Saraber
Amos SaraberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and very low rate.

I recently obtained a home loan from Reduce Home Loans for the purchase of a new home. Not only were they able to offer me a super-competitive interest rate, they also provided exceptional customer service. Mr David Easey and his colleagues were very friendly, responsive and professional throughout the process, and I was very impressed by the effort David made to make things happen in time for me. I'd highly recommend Reduce Home Loans to anyone considering a home loan.

HomerSimpson
HomerSimpsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rate. What more do you need?

Pretty happy with my refinance. Originally had a pretty good rate but after switching I'm now getting 1.89% with only minimal fees incurred. One downside is the $500 fee that I'll have to pay to exit the mortgage which of course they didn't tell me about until way into the application process. Redraws are however easy as is their website. Very basic, but that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Luke B
Luke B

Good experience- lowest rate and good communication.

Loan was approved in a timely manner with good communication throughout process.
I would recommend them as they are also the lowest rate available.
Everything completed online via email and phone calls.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Simon N.
Simon N.Perth, WA

Seamless process

Extremely satisfied with my customer service experience. Reduce representative was always there to answer questions as required.

No extra costs or issues with the loan. Very happy with the loan setup costs compared to other lenders.

Very satisfied with the rate I received.

Stephen K
Stephen K

Incredibly Low Rate & Excellent Customer Service

Very happy with Reduce Home Loans. Not only was the rate exceptionally low but Bryce was extremely helpful supporting us during the application process. Communication was seamless throughout the process too. Highly recommend.

Application Process

Tam.c
Tam.cGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

low loan rate with cashback program

With the help of loan manager from reduce the process from loan preparation, approval and settlement went smoothly. The only minus point is the email communication when extra documents required were not clearly presented to us e.g including the uncommon abbreviation. Thankfully the loan manager helped us to resolve this issue otherwise it would result in delaying the loan settlement.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Other Home Loans

The best interest rate on the market

Customer service was polite and professional.
All fees were transparent and communicated to me before. Do not overpaid for banks, go for the lowest rate which you can get. Cheers

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great rate on home loan. Very happy.

Great rates, low establishment fees and no on going fees. Very happy with my loan and the service of reduce home loans. Highly recommended if you want to save on your rate. Could process applications a bit faster, however only minor complaint.

Daniel B
Daniel BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Rates

The interest rate was the best on the market. The service was prompt and the account was set up in no time. I am now able to make considerable savings thanks to Reduce Home Loans. I should have made the switch sooner!

D. Oliver
D. OliverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow and too many parties to deal with

They are just the originator of the loan, the funder is a separate party with their own lawyers which apply their own fees that aren't disclosed.

Took 9 months and 3 valuers to get a refi approved and then just before settlement they decided they wanted all my docs again because it had been so long since I submitted them. I gave at this stage and refinanced with someone else (it was completed in 6 weeks...).

The rate is absolutely incredible!

The rate is incredible. The customer service was polite and professional. There were no unexpected costs, everything went ahead as expected. We are going to refinance our investment property with them!

Tim M.
Tim M.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy refinance

Their team was extremely helpful through the whole process and we’re always available to answer questions and updates. Great interest rates and flexible with all the loan setup. Would recommend

Cameron W.
Cameron W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple and does what it needs to do

I had no issues whatsoever during the onboarding process, and since being onboard, no complaints with the online portal. I'm very content with the experience and service. I have no concerns referring Reduce Home Loands to others.