Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 58)

Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Home loan pre-approval

Recently obtained a pre-approval with Reduce. Leon was a pleasure to deal with and was very efficient, helpful and responsive. With such a great interest rate, I would definitely recommend Reduce to my friends and family

Glad we made the swap!!!

Great rate and it was an easy process to swap from our previous bank. Very knowledgeable staff, who were easy to talk to and happy to answer any questions. Thanks heaps Jess!

Brandon P.
Brandon P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheapest rates

Cheapest rates our of any lender. They even gave me the cheapest rate when I didn’t completely qualify. Very responsive customer service and always able and willing to answer my questions.

Vikram Kachiya
Vikram KachiyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great refinancing experience

I refinanced my home loan with Reduce home loans and I am very happy with their great customer service and fast process. It took only couple of days to finalizing loan.

Brett Packham
Brett PackhamHunter Region, NSW

Great customer service and product

Bryce was understanding and helpful with all aspects of the loan process. I would highly recommend reduce home loans to anyone refinancing their loan as their loan was very competitive.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Justin W.
Justin W.Sydney, NSW

Good refinancing experience, saved $1000s

We refinanced with Reduce Loans earlier this year, so I've now been using their services for a couple of months. It is a no-frills service, but it does what the name says - reduces your interest rate so that you can pay more principal off your loan, and thereby reduce everything about your loan - the monthly interest, the total amount you pay and the time you take to pay it off. We will save over $4000 in the first year alone (even after factoring in the cost of the re-finance). Do it. Its a no-brainer and well worth the effort. Leon was great and very helpful, even though I have some non-standard income, they were still able to get it through.

Easy refinance

Consultants were helpful and friendly. Application process was simple actually, I expected it to take much longer than it did. No hidden or unexpected costs
First time I have tried a non-bank lender and has it been a possitive experience.

Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great communication, great low rate

One of the lower rates I found on the market. Bryce was brilliant at working around my busy schedule and kept in regular contact. Happily answered all my questions and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Betty
BettyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service ans information provided in a timely manner during the process. We got good communication about how the application was progressing and had no issues to obtain the loan

ian8h
ian8hSouth East Queensland, QLD

No fuss

Quite helpful staff, phones answered quickly (no frustratingly long queues), good communication. Gary Stimpson is fantastic, simplifying the whole application and set-up process. Turnaround times are the fastest of any financial institution I ever dealt with.

Edan
EdanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nothing short of outstanding

I was very nicely surprised at the excellent service I received from Reduce Home Loans. From their branding on their web-site I initially perceived them to be a cheap, cut corners, internet brokerage. Truth of it is that I received VIP treatment from them. David, who was the Reduce broker I first made contact with, gave me his mobile number and was always super-quick to respond, whether I texted, called of emailed. He had a solid sense of urgency as things needed to move quickly with the short settlement period. If there were any delays (not due to the fault of Reduce) David immediately escalated and got things resolved right away. The rate they got me for my home loan was also head and shoulders better than the rest.

Roman
RomanMelbourne

Application process from start to finish was a pleasant experience. Great rates too, BTW! :-D

Lisa was our agent from Reduce Home Loans: she was always on the top of our application, following up, checking if all documents are up to date and lodged on time, always coming back within a few hours of asking any question via email - calling back actually! I always felt I was dealing with a professional team Lisa was a face of, and that our application was in good hands. The process was quite smooth and painless, and did not take too much time. And I was also pleased with the options presented, such as for instance the "no fees" one, at the cost of a 0.1% loan, which was also a nice touch.

Great service and great rates

Seamless application process with great rates and quick responses to questions. I was a bit nervous trying something other than the mainstream lenders, however, I have been very impressed with the service that I have received this far.

Adam M.
Adam M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You will struggle to find a better rate than this

Cheapest variable rate on offer if you don't need / want a fully featured home loan. Some upfront fees but better off in the long run compared to loans with a package fee

Ruds
RudsPerth, WA

Good rate

Good interest rate. Process was efficient up to the Settlement Agent which needed some management. Offering and features were better than expected for the entity. All good in the end.