Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 3 of 3)

4.5

Efficient and swift

It was a flawless experience for me with great rates. There was no surprise as far as costs were concerned, i was charged what i was told. I am pretty satisfied with their service.

Great rate. No hassle setup.

Customer service was great. I spoke to Rhyse and we moved quickly getting all the documents together. Was very happy with him.
Rate is great.
I would recommend their services to my friends.

Other Home Loans

John Sheehan
John SheehanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best in the business. Should have switched years ago!!

Super easy to deal with, Super service, Super great rates. Thanks Reduce for reducing my payments !! I would happily recommend Reduce to anyone chasing a great home loan rate. AAA+++

Home Loans

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Octavio Martinez Davalos
Octavio Martinez DavalosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the best home loan rates in the market

Even I could not meet in person each of the managers who handled my case, I received constant support and communication to submit all the required documentation on time. At the end, the final product received was simple and easy to operate.

Jamie. S.
Jamie. S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Value!

Fantastic loans with all the features you need with great rates. Very helpful staff with document turnaround. This is my third loan with Reduce and would definitely recommend them as a lender.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mel S
Mel S

Initially some issues, but my customer service went above and beyond

I refinanced from a big bank, and it did take a while longer than expected due to a few hiccups with the documentation. However, my customer service representative David was most willing to go above and beyond to push things through and reassure me everything was moving. Thanks Reduce.

Yarraville Guy
Yarraville GuyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really happy customer

Great low fees, good features and low interest rates and good service also! Really happy with the deal! All the rates were as advertised and the application process wasn't difficult.

Excellent rate

We found reduce offered us more competitive rates and fees than our mortgage broker could. We have been happy with the competitive rate. Customer service via phone is excellent but not as good via email. In saying that would definitely recommend them as once you do the math you end up saving thousands over the lifetime of the loan.

Other Home Loans