Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

4.2
Sarah Mac
Sarah MacSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good low cost product

Good customer service, good communication and responsive to phone calls etc. There were no unexpected costs. They were thorough with paper work and ensuring affordability. Happy with a low interest rate.

Johnny
JohnnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving everything about the switch to Reduce Home Loans

Couldn’t be happier after moving our home loan to Reduce Home Loans. Have saved a fortune compared to what we were paying before. Customer service was fantastic, it was like having a personal loans manager at call every step of the way.

Other Home Loans

Peter A
Peter ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful staff. I found a very good solution to my request. Happy outcome.

Customer service was very good. I found a very competitive solution to my enquiry. Interestingly enough, it is still one of the best in the market after a year and a half. I would recommend.

Reduce home loan. Really helpful, professional and great rate. Extremely happy

Really helpful, professional and great rate. Extremely happy!
I am planning on another loan with them and have also referred them to a few friends. I dealt with David and he was honest, available to help in an instant, and really knowledgeable.

Home Loans

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Mike B
Mike BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero haggling required

Best rate in australia, zero ongoing weekly fees.
Application process was straight forward.
This loan is the best of the best for owner-occupiers, no frills, same payment every week.
Feels good to know you are getting the best rate in australia whenever current affair shows the Top5 list, reduce is always there.

I would choose Reduce Home Loans.

I was previously with one of the big five banks paying way too much interest. Then I found out about Reduce Homw Loans. Cheap rates. Simple application process. I’d recommend others considering a home loan to speak to Reduce Home Loans.

Get quotes
Looking for Home Loans?

Compare lenders with Lendi

Start now

Find the right home loan for you

Compare lenders with Lendi