Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 3 of 3)

4.1

Ping
PingGippsland, VIC

Great service again

I took out my investment loan from Reduce Home Loan the second time in April 2019. I have my loan pre-approved in October 2018. However, I was unable to find a suitable house until February 2019. Then I resent some updated documents as per request and got another pre-approval within a few days. Unfortunately, I had to withdraw my purchase due to unsatisfactory house inspection report. Then I found another property in March and needed a fast settlement. Reduce has managed to settle my loan within 3 weeks which I was so impressed with their service.

best rates on the market

I currently have two investment home loans with them one of them for 2 years. So far the rates are very competitive to the market and what my product offers. Good customer service. Broker that handled my loan was very helpful. Though their online portal still needs some improvement. Very happy overall.

Other Home Loans

Great interest rates

Reduce home loans have very competitive interest rates compared to the market. I’ve been with several different banks for my interest only investment loan and reduce home loans have some of the best rates on offer

Home Loans

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

LanaPayne
LanaPayneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reduce home loan

Been with reduce for over a year haven’t had any problems, the mezy online portal is easy to use and rate is competitive. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good rate.

Easy to deal with

Don’t be put off by all the names i.e. Reduce/ Mortgage Ezy/ Columbus, the product is a good no-fuss loan at a cheap rate. The web site is accessible and reliable.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Filomena
FilomenaSydney, NSW

Great service and rates

Immediate response from
Customer service. Easy access to phone calls and emails . Person looking after me would always follow up on what was needed. Even though there was a Time difference between Brisbane and Sydney - it all worked out well

Great product, easy process

Easy product with great rates, fees and service. I have several mortgages and will be looking to refinance with them in the near future. Highly recommend if you looking for a home loan.