Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 29)

Exceptional service and products

I had a very positive experience with Reduce Home Loans and I am glad I made the switch. At the start I was sceptical being an online bank but realistically after thinking about it I hardly have to call up to enquire about my home loan. I got a fantastic rate and have no hesitation with moving othrr products over should they be available in the near future. Lisa did an amazing job and kept me up to date every step of the way. Thank you Reduce Home Loans for the exceptional service and most of all saving me money which helps me pay off my home loan sooner. I am a very happy customer.

AmaZing rates!

We had a great experience refinancing with reduce. The process was easy and relatively quick and the rate can not be beaten!! Customers service was also great, got back to me with all my questions very very quickly.

Excellent rates, great service

Excellent rates attracted me to Reduce loans for a refinance activity.
Whole process was straight forwards with the only delay being my time to complete the forms. Good feedback and communication throughout.
Highly recommended

Melanie

MelanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made the refinancing process seamless !!!

Great customer service. Prompt responses to our questions. No unexpected costs. The rate we received is fantastic. Very helpful when it came to changing the date on which our monthly payment is made.

Excellent service

Reduce home loans provided excellent service and were very helpful with any questions I had. They provided the best rates and features that I could find any where in the internet. They had excellent communication and will definitely be recommending to friends and family

Sam R

Sam RSydney, NSW

Love the best rate in all over Australia

Process was well explained and easy to follow. Rhyse guided us all the way through, he was just an email away, attended to our inquiries almost immediately . I wouldn’t hesitate a single moment to recommend Reduced Homeloan to my family and friends.

Philip H.

Philip H.Perth, WA

Good rates

Good customer service Good experience with Interest rates and low fees. While the rate is great but the only con was it took to long to process the application taking three months

Simple refinancing and a very competitive rate

The end to end refinancing process was as simple as it gets in the world or mortgages. Gary and his team were quick to action things on their side and get back to me, friendly and streamlined the process.

Cheapest Variable Rate Available

Reduce Homes Loans and Noel Cosca and the team very great. Process was easy and settlement occurred on time. Highly recommended and have no problems in referring anyone who wants a cheap interest rate and an easy process to achieve this objective.

Refinancing - Reduce Home Loan

Great customer service and easy to follow process when it came to refinancing our home loan. Process was all done online and the teams were quick to follow up or let us know when items still required action.

Paul Carron

Paul CarronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the best for rates and cashback and excellent customer service

I worked with Nick Freney on refinancing my home loan away from a big 4 bank, and got a way better rate plus cash back.

Nick was excellent and helped us to work through some difficulties that we faced in terms of being able to get the required loan amount.

I highly recommend getting away from a big 4 bank and highly recommend Reduce Home Loans and Nick to do it with!

Home loan refinance process and settlement.

The refinance process and settlement was seamless and simple.
Good rates and no unnecessary headache was caused. Will review the service later.
A mobile app for loans would be useful. Reach out if you need help developing one ;)

Great knowledge and service

My broker was David Easey and he explained the process very clearly and took his time to discuss the pros and cons of different loan types. He was prompt in replying to any of my queries over the phone or email. I'm glad that I went through reduce home loans for my mortgage. I was also assisted by Kurt Trendle and Jet Curtis who were also very knowledgeable and provided great customer service.

Paul S

Paul SSouth East Queensland, QLD

My cheap rate just got cheaper

I had a great experience in refinancing with Reduce. I would like to thank the whole team who seem to bend over backwards to help me plus it was a fantastic surprise to receive the full RBA rate cut considering my last bank didn’t give me anything and the major banks also didn’t pass on anything. Best decision we made, I don’t know why I didn’t do it sooner we’re now saving $360 a month. I’ve already recommended Reduce to friends and would recommend Reduce to anyone!

Great product, great rate, great service!

Great product, great rate, great service! I spoke to numerous providers and Reduce offered the best product and were engaged and proactive in finding the best possible solution. Would use again!

Great experience!!

I would like to thank Nick Freney for assisting me to negotiate a better deal with my bank. I sent him an email and he was very efficient, he spent approximately 45 minutes on the phone to find the best options according to my needs, objectives, and financial situations. He is easily contactable, friendly with a warm attitude. He negotiated the best deal very quickly, and I must admit that I am extremely happy with the outcomes, no doubt, he has been exceptional. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. Thank you Nick!!!

A streamlined process with great communication

Jess

Jess Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A painful process made easy

Nick Freney worked with me on refinancing 2 of my loans
And not did he just get me the best rates possible he also made the process less painful with quick correspondence and step by step updates during the process
That being said they do need to create a banking app

Prashant

PrashantSydney, NSW

Click and Done

First of all I would like to thanks Bryce. As soon as I showed my interest to switch my loan, he was there to support meat every stage. It was a quick process and everything was settled in a month. The online process is so cool you just need to provide your documents and it keeps you moving towards your approval. The support team is awesome. It was a great experience and I got my best rate.

Great rates!

They have much lower rates compared to the mainstream banks. I am saving hundreds of dollars on interest per month after refinancing with Reduce Home Loans. Refinancing has definitely paid off.