Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 2)

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Interest Rate

Best rate in the market after RBA cut, have received first rate cut and pending for the second rate cut, call centre is helpful and provide quite response to the question.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad

Fantastic Service!!!

My partner and I went through Reduce Home Loans for our first purchase. Being our first home, we had a lot of queries. Leon Clark was incredibly helpful and patient with us. Highly recommend him + his team!

Sam W.

Sam W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reduce helped us to get a great rate on a home loan, and settle in a very short time frame. Thanks for your help. The online loan management web app is good also.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Home Loans

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Steve C.

Steve C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than the big 5 banks

Just better service seen and better rates
I went to the banks out of interest and they were just a waste of my time. Even when they tried to match they couldn't

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Sarah Mac

Sarah MacSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good low cost product

Good customer service, good communication and responsive to phone calls etc. There were no unexpected costs. They were thorough with paper work and ensuring affordability. Happy with a low interest rate.

Johnny

JohnnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving everything about the switch to Reduce Home Loans

Couldn’t be happier after moving our home loan to Reduce Home Loans. Have saved a fortune compared to what we were paying before. Customer service was fantastic, it was like having a personal loans manager at call every step of the way.

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad

Reduce home loan. Really helpful, professional and great rate. Extremely happy

Really helpful, professional and great rate. Extremely happy!
I am planning on another loan with them and have also referred them to a few friends. I dealt with David and he was honest, available to help in an instant, and really knowledgeable.

Mike B

Mike BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero haggling required

Best rate in australia, zero ongoing weekly fees.
Application process was straight forward.
This loan is the best of the best for owner-occupiers, no frills, same payment every week.
Feels good to know you are getting the best rate in australia whenever current affair shows the Top5 list, reduce is always there.

Loan Start DateJune 2016
Loan used forFirst Home

I would choose Reduce Home Loans.

I was previously with one of the big five banks paying way too much interest. Then I found out about Reduce Homw Loans. Cheap rates. Simple application process. I’d recommend others considering a home loan to speak to Reduce Home Loans.

Loan Start DateAugust 2016