Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 3 of 29)

Great rates!

They have much lower rates compared to the mainstream banks. I am saving hundreds of dollars on interest per month after refinancing with Reduce Home Loans. Refinancing has definitely paid off.

Edson S.Perth, WA

Great rate and customer service

Excellent customer service, Reduce Home Loans team provided the best mortgage rate in the market. I was paying 4.32% with Macquarie bank and now I am paying only 2.49% with them. Thank you Guys!

Adam M.

Adam M.Sydney, NSW

Good rate and responsive service

Excellent customer service, best rate available and very responsive. Made a complex process simple to navigate. Offered some good ideas that allowed us to structure our loans in a cost effective way. Highly recommended.

SUSANNE

SUSANNESouthwest, VIC

Low rate and well managed process

Fantastic low interest rate on investment property 2.79% makes it an option you have to consider.
Well managed by the account manager and I was regularly kept up to date. I'm finding it s very hard to be critical as the communication was excellent and my request to change from 45 days to 30 days settlement was accommodated.
Would 100% recommend and I would definitely use again.

Great rate with great service!

I think my title says it already :-)
Rate was best I could find and service very good. Im sure you always hope faster but speed was still not definitely any slower than my previous experience

Todd

ToddMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Straight Forward and Great outcome

Refinancing with Reduce was a positive experience. The application process takes some time as it is very comprehensive but the outcome warrants the effort. I reduced my rate to the lowest on the market.

Ad

Such a great low interest loan

Great customer service, fantastic product, great rate. No hidden surprises. If I want to be really pedantic I could complain that redraws take a day or two to be in my account but everything else makes ya for it by far.

Great Lender

Great lender. Everything was done well, promptly and we had a great experience. Our loan was approved within a week and there was constant communication regarding the application. Highly recommend.

Ashleigh

AshleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made our first home easy and stress free!

We used reduce home loans for our first home. The process was super easy, stress free and professional. We were also given extensive information that made the whole process simple and straightforward. Reece was really attentive at answering questions and his years of experience and knowledge raised points we hadn’t yet considered.

Bao

BaoSydney, NSW

Best rates, very helpful and great support and service

Cheapest rates around and loan was with Adelaide / Bendigo bank which gave me some comfort.

Lisa Whitla was great and very helpful throughout the whole process, especially given the tougher lending conditions and turn around times with COVID.

Would respond promptly and help explain each step of the process and any alternatives available. Highly recommended and referred a friend to her who had their loan approved and settled easily as well.

Igor V.

Igor V.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best rates, lots of options, personalised offerings

We had a great broker helping us (Rhyse Taylor), he first listened to what we were after and our current situation before offering us various products that met our requirements. We were guided through the process to make our own decision. The fees were as explained to us, so there were not bad surprises. I would recommend Reduce Loans and Rhyse to anyone who is looking to get the best home loan deal for their specific circumstances

excellent service

This was our second application with Reduce Home Loans, again great rate and supportive customer services. A big thank you to Dane, the Personal Finance Manager for my case and to the Settlement Department team.

Navil

Navil

Good service, fast, responsive, knowledgable

David was helpful and easy to deal with, responsive and answered questions promptly.
I had a few challenges with meeting the approval criteria, and David helped me identify the simplest and easiest way to meet those requirements, ultimately allowing me to settle without having to endure any extra costs or delays.
Thank you.

Mark W.

Mark W.Sydney, NSW

home loans

wow! great to find a great customer service bank...just a fantastic experience from start to finish. Tough economic environment did not stop this deal progressing quickly. well done

thank you!

Great home loan rates & no fees

We looked into numerous lenders & found Reduce had a great rate & no fees. We switched to Reduce & made significant savings each fortnight that is now going directly toward reducing our debt faster. Lisa helped us through the process which made it easy to switch.

Dane

DanePerth, WA

Excellent Service & Great Rate

We refinanced with Reduce home loans and got a fantastic fixed rate deal. We were assisted by Jacqueline who was amazing throughout the entire process and always kept us updated on the progress and was happy to discuss any questions or queries we had. We ended up getting a low property valuation however Jacqueline helped us challenge it and we got it revised up. The home loan application and approval took a few short weeks, we were then handed over to mortgage ezy & galilee solicitors for settlement. Not very impressed by Galilee (didn't take the time to explain anything and the communication was very poor), but highly recommend Reduce Home Loans

Julian

JulianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Low rate home loan, friendly service!!

I was referred to reduce home loans by a friend who also had a very positive experience because my fixed term with another bank was nearing its end and they were not going to offer me anything close to what reduce home loans could. So after a little research I gave them a call! The application process was simple, and there was a broker There to explain everything and help me fill in those tricky and daunting Forms!

I would HIGHLY recommend reduce home loans to all my friends and family!

Real reviews

Real reviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary Service Throughout

We were managed by Lisa Whitla from the outset and throughout the process for our investment properties. Lisa was exceptional with her service, follow-ups and assistance for any question. Even the questions we wanted clarification from the credit team, Lisa would mediate this in a very timely manner. Pre-approvals and formal approval periods are a matter of urgency and transparency is very important also (which is a rare commodity), Lisa also viewed these matters the same.

I would recommend Reduce for not only the Great rates for investment properties but also the service given, this makes it a smooth, stress free process (as much as possible) from what we have endured with other providers.

Highly recommend Lisa and the Reduce team.

Chris

ChrisLaunceston, TAS

Very happy customer

Reduce Homeloans was recommended to me by a work colleague. I compared interest rates with my bank and theirs. After discovering that I was paying a much higher rate I went back to my bank and asked for a better rate. After being a customer for over 20 years they still could not match the rate Reduce Homeloans was offering me.
I decided to make the switch from one of the big 4 banks and the process could not have been easier.
I was guided throughout the whole process and was continually kept informed of how the application was going.
The only thing I regret is that I didn’t make the switch to them earlier. I highly recommend everyone talk to Reduced Homeloans if you are looking for a new home loan or wanting to switch lenders.

Amol

AmolSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy customer from 3 years!

Started with fresh loan with lowest rate and again dealt with my finance manager Noel for refinance at lowest rate in the market. Flawless experience, great support, great online platform, peace of mind.