Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Great service and rates

The staff was great taking me start to end getting a good loan but also supporting me throughout the whole process. Tight settlement times were always a worry for me but we made it in time too. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Rachel K.
Rachel K.South East Queensland, QLD

A hassle but worth it in the end.

They required A LOT more information from me than my previous bank and it was a couple of months of emails back and forth almost daily but it was worth it for the money I'm now saving. The same loan is now costing me $150 a fortnight less so I definitely feel it will be worth my trouble over the life of the loan :)
Also they sent me a kit to grow your own chives as a welcome present so that was a cute touch.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Channa P.
Channa P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rate is good but customer care is bad

The interest rate is very competitive. Their customer's response is very fast. However, the process took longer than what I expected, and we had to delay our settlement 1 days. Before the settlement, the rate reduced to 2.99%. We were told that the new rate will be passed to us by 15th of Aug but up to today date (08 Sept) we still haven't got the new rate. We contacted the customer care numerous of times and the response we got is they are working on it and the lender haven't approve and they have escalated the queries. It has been almost 2 months of following up and nothing has been resolved yet. Overall, the rate is good but if you have any issue and need support, it's not going to be straight forward.

Excellent service from the Reduce Home Loans team

Nick was great to deal with, took care of everything for me, Barely had to lift a finger.
Great rates are also.
Very satisfied customer, thank you Nick and Marvin for all your help!

David M.
David M.Western Australia

Great rates and great customer service

A great company to set up a mortgage with. The process went very smoothly and our sales rep was always available on the phone (Rhyse Taylor in Brisbane) to answer any questions we had)

We were worried about going with a 'non big 4 lender' bit so far so good and the interest rate is much better than any of the established banks were offering

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Loan used forFirst Home

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Interest Rate

Best rate in the market after RBA cut, have received first rate cut and pending for the second rate cut, call centre is helpful and provide quite response to the question.

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Fantastic Service!!!

My partner and I went through Reduce Home Loans for our first purchase. Being our first home, we had a lot of queries. Leon Clark was incredibly helpful and patient with us. Highly recommend him + his team!

Sam W.
Sam W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reduce helped us to get a great rate on a home loan, and settle in a very short time frame. Thanks for your help. The online loan management web app is good also.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Steve C.
Steve C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than the big 5 banks

Just better service seen and better rates
I went to the banks out of interest and they were just a waste of my time. Even when they tried to match they couldn't

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Low rate, more effort

Rate is lower than you will get mostly anywhere else. The process to get the loan, however, was not straightforward. Significant amount of complicated, hard copy paperwork, then a lot of subsequent to and fro with their solicitor (including physically driving to their office twice to submit paperwork) to get my loan documentation correct (there were errors), meaning that I had to get a settlement date extension.

Can’t really complain now that I have the loan, although the online portal is not as user-friendly as the big banks (e.g. you actually have to call them if you want to reset your password).

If your primary driver is a low interest rate and you don’t mind the hassle involved in the above, go for it.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2018

Sarah Mac
Sarah MacSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good low cost product

Good customer service, good communication and responsive to phone calls etc. There were no unexpected costs. They were thorough with paper work and ensuring affordability. Happy with a low interest rate.

waynek
waynekscoresby

great service great rate

great service great rate very happy with the service and the rate was very competitive I would recommend to my friends I was recommended by one of my friends and they happy too

Loan used forHome Construction
Johnny
JohnnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving everything about the switch to Reduce Home Loans

Couldn’t be happier after moving our home loan to Reduce Home Loans. Have saved a fortune compared to what we were paying before. Customer service was fantastic, it was like having a personal loans manager at call every step of the way.

Loan used forFirst Home

Reduce home loan. Really helpful, professional and great rate. Extremely happy

Really helpful, professional and great rate. Extremely happy!
I am planning on another loan with them and have also referred them to a few friends. I dealt with David and he was honest, available to help in an instant, and really knowledgeable.

Mike B
Mike BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero haggling required

Best rate in australia, zero ongoing weekly fees.
Application process was straight forward.
This loan is the best of the best for owner-occupiers, no frills, same payment every week.
Feels good to know you are getting the best rate in australia whenever current affair shows the Top5 list, reduce is always there.

Loan Start DateJune 2016

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

I would choose Reduce Home Loans.

I was previously with one of the big five banks paying way too much interest. Then I found out about Reduce Homw Loans. Cheap rates. Simple application process. I’d recommend others considering a home loan to speak to Reduce Home Loans.

Loan Start DateAugust 2016