Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 42)

LC Lu

LC LuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good choice for refinance

We recently settled on Rate Cutter Home Loan. Customer service was professional and responsive. Nick Freney the personal finance manager and his team monitored our refinance application to ensure smooth transaction. Highly recommend product and service!

Kevin

Kevin

Best interest rate

We managed to secure an unbeatable interest rate for our home loan with Reduce Home Loans and we are very happy with this. Overall we are very satisfied with the value and responsiveness of them, specifically with the allocated finance manager to our case. He managed our relatively complicated application very efficient and quickly and was able to respond our queries over the sms or email almost immediately. Perhaps for home loans, the low interest rate is the most important factor and for this reason I rate Reduce Home Loans the best in the market for the time being.

Cherie S.

Cherie S.South East Queensland, QLD

an easy loan process

We had an easy loan process and appreciated the quick responses and follow up with loan documents and our many questions! There are lots of documents required initially but the process after that was fast.

Craig Murphy

Craig MurphyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates, quick and easy process

Reduce offered exactly what we were after - a highly competitive (if not the best available) rate and a simple, no frills loan product. Bryce was extremely helpful explaining our options and prompt to reply to any questions we had. The fee structure was straightforward, and the entirely online process easy to navigate.

GWM

GWMPerth, WA

Best rate, good service, no b/s

Reduce had the best rate I could find, but they were also easy to deal with and provide me with a no frills no fuss home loan. All I need is a low rate and an easy way to pay it down. Tick tick.

Very Good

Dane was so good, my loan process was so quick and easy. Dane was very helpful, got a very good response. I had some issue with settlement, other than that it is good.

Chaminda T.

Chaminda T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Australia's best mortgage rate

Best rate in the market ....Highly recommend their service. Easy to deal with and the best part is the instant saving on your bank account. About time we see lending rates closer to the cash rate.

Katre B.

Katre B.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

Reduced Home Loans have been absolutely wonderful.
We have been with big banks for way too many years and I am so glad we finally did this move. Changing the loan over was a breeze compared to what we have had to deal in the past. Do yourself a favour and move over to Reduced Home Loans and use your money for something else than paying higher rates elsewhere.

rajesh pundir pundir

rajesh pundir pundirSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheapest and best

The whole process of transition to reduce home loan was handled efficiently by Gary from reduce home loan and efficiently to. Worked out quite well. All the information provided was correct and in timely manner. Thanks

Amy B.

Amy B.Perth, WA

Go with RHL

Jacqueline from reduce home loans has been amazing through the process of buying our home in Jan 2021. Always following up and explaining every process along the way promptly. This is the second time we have purchased with RHL and the service and interest rates are 5 star. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking at purchasing a house to give RHL a go.

Exceptional service and products

I had a very positive experience with Reduce Home Loans and I am glad I made the switch. At the start I was sceptical being an online bank but realistically after thinking about it I hardly have to call up to enquire about my home loan. I got a fantastic rate and have no hesitation with moving othrr products over should they be available in the near future. Lisa did an amazing job and kept me up to date every step of the way. Thank you Reduce Home Loans for the exceptional service and most of all saving me money which helps me pay off my home loan sooner. I am a very happy customer.

AmaZing rates!

We had a great experience refinancing with reduce. The process was easy and relatively quick and the rate can not be beaten!! Customers service was also great, got back to me with all my questions very very quickly.

Excellent rates, great service

Excellent rates attracted me to Reduce loans for a refinance activity.
Whole process was straight forwards with the only delay being my time to complete the forms. Good feedback and communication throughout.
Highly recommended

Smooth process from start to finish

Started the process in late 2020 to refinance to a better rate. Company reps very responsive despite it being a very busy time. Very smooth process with clear instructions along the way. Costs were detailed up front and there was nothing unexpected. Disappointed in the convenience of redraw being web-only - no app. But otherwise very happy with the process and the final rate!

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rate.

Reduce home loans offer a fantastic home loan rate which is far better than any of the big 4 can offer. The process of getting all your documentation can be a bit tedious but the reward of a great rate at the end of it is worth it. Customer service was always able to get through to them really quickly when needed. Would recommend Reduce.

Melanie

MelanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made the refinancing process seamless !!!

Great customer service. Prompt responses to our questions. No unexpected costs. The rate we received is fantastic. Very helpful when it came to changing the date on which our monthly payment is made.

Excellent service

Reduce home loans provided excellent service and were very helpful with any questions I had. They provided the best rates and features that I could find any where in the internet. They had excellent communication and will definitely be recommending to friends and family

Sam R

Sam RSydney, NSW

Love the best rate in all over Australia

Process was well explained and easy to follow. Rhyse guided us all the way through, he was just an email away, attended to our inquiries almost immediately . I wouldn’t hesitate a single moment to recommend Reduced Homeloan to my family and friends.

Philip H.

Philip H.Perth, WA

Good rates

Good customer service Good experience with Interest rates and low fees. While the rate is great but the only con was it took to long to process the application taking three months

Julianok

JulianokGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service with a great rate

Good experience with Dane rate is great but the only con was it took to long to process the application and we had to submit payslips 3 x times along with other info due to this, very frustrating.
Mezy account setup was not explained to us, the wife and I have sperate accounts and can not pay/transfer money without the other authorizing it first, what an inconvenience to us for paying bills etc and was told this is the only option that you have! Due to this we will be finding another bank that makes it easier for us to do our everyday banking while controlling the mortgage also and they have no app in this day and age why?!