Reduce Home Loans

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Angie Y.
Angie Y.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would definitely recommend!

My husband and I recently refinanced with Reduce Home Loans and it was a fantastic process end to end! Bryce was extremely responsive, helped us every step of the way and made what can sometimes be a bit of a stressful time completely smooth sailing. The turnaround was also really quick! Would definitely recommend.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Gibbsey
GibbseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good out come all parties need patients in the refinancing process over all we were satisfied clients.

Reduce Home Loans live up to their Name
Working with Gary & Andrew & Jet in there in there parts of our loan process by being team players well done guys see yous in the future for further service

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Abhinav
AbhinavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect service every time !

Using them for last 5 years.. got multiple refinances and home loans done... always fast turnaround and no issues... fees are lowest and rates are unbeatable!! Would highly recommend to anyone.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateApril 2021

Travis Clydesdale
Travis ClydesdaleSouth West, WA

Great service & fast turnaround

We were operating on a very tight timeline but were extremely fortunate to receive amazing support from Ethan from start to finish. All communications were very responsive, clear and professional at every step of the process. Apart from the best in market interest rates, the quality of service has been first rate.

Mario T.
Mario T.Sydney, NSW

Great customer serice

Very competitive rate.The mortgage broker Dane was very helpful, responsive and made the whole process very easy. The initial contact was through Zoom which assured me it was a fair dinkum company.

Loan used forRefinancing

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Heather G.
Heather G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Rate Excellent Customer Service

Really happy with the ease of the application process and the great rapport built up with Jacqueline who stayed in touch throughout. Great rate. Couldn’t be happier. Thank you Reduce

Loan used forRefinancing

Perfect customer service and competitive rates!

Extremely happy with our customer service and home loan with Reduce. Extremely competitive rate and nothing but the best customer service from start to finish. Highly recommend reduce home loans!

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Jimmy
JimmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value and easy to use website

I refinanced to reduce homeloan from my previous lender. Much better interest rate and great functional website.

Personally really like the ability to pay BPAY directly from the loan account. Makes scheduling bill payments really easy, and means I can keep interest payments down by having my salary going into the loan.

Suggestion for website future development would be the inclusion of two factor authentication for payments to new bank accounts.

Shan
ShanVictoria

Might take a bit of time to assess and gather/ complete the paperwork but was pretty straight forward and easy.

If you have equity in your home loan then I would certainly recommend. The process is pretty straight forward and it was a pleasure working with Gary. My rate was competitive to begin with and managed to secure an even better rate which was great.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Hayles
Hayles

Best interest rates around!

We recently refinanced our loans with Reduce Home Loans. Our current bank couldn’t come close to matching their rates. No ongoing fees, no establishment fees. There is an exit fee however, so I recommend you ask upfront what that will be (different packages have differing fees). Easy redraw process, good online platform. Our interest rates are now 1.99% for our home loan and 2.29% for our investment loan (both P&I variable). We are happy we made the switch, even if the loan application process can be quite lengthy.

HomerSimpson
HomerSimpsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rate. What more do you need?

Pretty happy with my refinance. Originally had a pretty good rate but after switching I'm now getting 1.89% with only minimal fees incurred. One downside is the $500 fee that I'll have to pay to exit the mortgage which of course they didn't tell me about until way into the application process. Redraws are however easy as is their website. Very basic, but that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Stephen K
Stephen K

Incredibly Low Rate & Excellent Customer Service

Very happy with Reduce Home Loans. Not only was the rate exceptionally low but Bryce was extremely helpful supporting us during the application process. Communication was seamless throughout the process too. Highly recommend.

Loan used forRefinancing

The best interest rate on the market

Customer service was polite and professional.
All fees were transparent and communicated to me before. Do not overpaid for banks, go for the lowest rate which you can get. Cheers

Daniel B
Daniel BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Rates

The interest rate was the best on the market. The service was prompt and the account was set up in no time. I am now able to make considerable savings thanks to Reduce Home Loans. I should have made the switch sooner!

Other Home Loans

The rate is absolutely incredible!

The rate is incredible. The customer service was polite and professional. There were no unexpected costs, everything went ahead as expected. We are going to refinance our investment property with them!