Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Anand
AnandSydney, NSW

Great home-loan rate with great service

The teams are very professional in their approach and patiently assisted with the paper work, clarifying and explaining the process. They are very approachable and provided timely response to my queries, helped me to make informed decision, though there were delay on my end.

Minh Tran
Minh TranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Home loan with a good rate and with great flexibility, great customer service

RHL offers a great rate and flexibility with 100% offsets for both fixed and variable rate loans which is exactly what I am after. Customer service has been great. All communications via email and phone was prompt. Always returning my missed calls. The settlement process has completed smoothly, though it took longer than I initially expected. The total process was 6 weeks in total. My only recommendation would be that RHL should consider implementing an online system as a single point to track the entire application process from start to settlement.

Yusuf
YusufMelbourne

Great rates and friendly, helpful staff

It was a pleasure to deal with the team. Despite having all my paperwork in order there was issues with a credit reporting agency providing incorrect information about myself. The team were able to work through it and look at the paperwork showing that the agency was demonstrably incorrect and able to work through this. Several months later the agency is still yet to correct their records and I have initiated a complaint against them with the regulatory body. Meanwhile my loan with Reduce is ticking along nicely.

Geraldine48
Geraldine48Bonner 2914, ACT

Best support

This is the second time i have refinance with Reduce Home Loans. Aside for giving us a very competitive rate, the one which i really liked about is the customer support. Noel Costca was very prompt on providing me the information i needed all through out the process of refinancing until settlement. Even after hours if i needed to get some key details he will still respond to my text message. I even recommended Reduce home loans to my friends. Give it a go.

Newton K.
Newton K.Sydney, NSW

Best packaged fixed home loan on the market

I engaged Reduce home loans because they had the best fixed package home loan for my requirements. I chose the 3 year fixed home loan 2.19%. 100% offset and up to $20k additional repayments per annum.
What more could you want during the Covid-19 economy?

Best rates and easy process

Gary and the staff were awesome and helped me with any questions I had. Took about 1 month from start of the application to settlement. Could have been quicker really if i was on the ball with returning documents and stuff. Really happy with the rate im on.

cheers guys

Best customer service

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Scott C.
Scott C.

Best rates on the market

Pleasant staff to deal with, made the whole process easy. For us it took almost 3 months to settle, 2 months to be approved by Reduce, and 1 month for our outgoing bank. 100% happy with the service and the new rate we are on.

Anand
AnandSydney

Reliable and Good Service

Jacqueline and the team have been very diligent and transparent in providing the details and clarifying my question. Greatly appreciate and thanks the team for their support and patience in finalizing the loan settlement.

Travis
TravisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and updates

Great rate home loan. I was talked through the process. All my questions answered and things explained. David was excellent, kept me updated and told me what needed to be done to get my loan approved. Recommend highly

Mark R
Mark RSydney, NSW

Punctual and persistant

I give the team top marks. My application came with quite a few difficulties and they supported me all the way. They never gave up o me. Once the loan was formally approved and all the requirements were met the loan settled very quickly.

Stuart
StuartPerth, WA

Best variable rate on the market

The application was very comprehensive and took about 2 months.
During which the reserve bank reduced interest rates and this was applied to our application in full.
We now have a low upfront cost, no annual fee loan with one of the lowest variable rates on the market.

Mick M
Mick MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Low Rate home Loan

Great value, low rate loan company. Would recommend if you are able to get everything done yourself. Process took a while from start to finish, but overall satisfied with the outcome. Will be saving 000's over the years now.

Cheapest rate around!

If you want to pay as less as possible, they were the cheapest rates when I did my research.
All online so pretty straight forward. Once you get the documentation in order etc it is downhill from there.

Refinance and new loan.

Rhyse did a really good job of assisting me through the application process
I had direct communication with him and he always came back to me.
I’m very happy to recommend using reduce Homeloans.

Emma Cornwall
Emma CornwallConder 2906, ACT

Amazing home loan we’ve never looked back

We switched to reduce home loans and we’ve honestly never looked back. They have been so supportive through the process of switching loans. And the money we are saving from their fantastic rate has been a life changer for our little family. We are just so glad we found them.highly recommend to anyone looking for a new home loan or looking to switch home loans to a better rate and better experience .

Great customer service but a long process

The customer service shown by Rhyse was great. Supported my wife and I through the whole process well and was a pleasure to deal with. However the actual process of application took a long time with being asked for documents on multiple occasions. However would recommend.

Great customer service

I was very happy with the contact and very responsive replies from Rhyse at Reduce Home Loans. The process was quite long and a lot of documentation required to be provided (different to the big 4 banks) so just be aware of this when starting the process. Rhyse was always willing to assist with my questions. The low interest rate can't be beaten, and I did a lot of checking prior to going through with Reduce Home Loans to refinance. Some of the costs were a little hidden, which I think is something that can be improved to assist when you are making a decision to refinance in the first instance. Overall I would highly recommend.

Harry M
Harry MSydney, NSW

Great customer service but disappointed with change in lenders resulting in increased interest rate

Reduce were really easy to deal with, transparent and super responsive. The rate got increased as the lender changed its rating of apartment to high risk. The rate at the end was OK and still competitive but not as great as we expected. We will try again with Reduce for our next home.

Robert
RobertPerth

Fantastic rate worth a bit of effort

This is hands down one of, if not the best home loans available. Drop the big banks and deal with a non bank lender. Our specialist was Dane Binckes and was always happily available any time of the day to assist with our queries. The application process is not super straightforward but Dane was available to assist where required. It is worth it as I believe we have the BEST rate in Australia that will pay back again and again and again.

Bahman
BahmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greate rate and helpful staff

We recently refinanced our home loan with Reduced Home Loan and are extremely happy with them. The staff were friendly and helpful throughout the process. The only thing that was a little bit annoying was the number of documents that they required. However, I would assume that is because of their low rate loan and the banks which work with them are a little bit cautious about choosing customers.

Luke Banham
Luke BanhamWestern Australia

RHL provided a great service while purchasing a new home in 2019 and re-financing in March 2020

Reduce Homeloans provided a great service while purchasing a new home in March 2019 then re-consolidating debt March 2020 while also getting one of the lowest interest rates around. Much better than the big 4 banks. Have recommended RHL to many work colleagues and friends since. Thanks Reduce Homeloans.

StaceJ
StaceJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Interest Rate

It was an easy application process and there were no extra costs. This was the lowest interest rate we could find, so far no problems with Internet banking, their customer service respond quickly to queries.

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best variable interest rate

Easy application process, great customer support and the best variable interest rate in the market. Communication and feedback during the application was prompt and helpful, and absolutely no issues with the product provided.

Lowest rate in the market and fantastic customer service!

Nick Freney was brilliant to deal with and always made me feel like a highly valued customer, responding to my questions in a timely manner and demonstrating a great deal of empathy and patience. This was the best rate/product in the market and I was blown away by the amazing service - thanks Nick!

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE