Reduce Home Loans

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Terry
TerryIllawarra, NSW

REDUCE HOME LOANS ARE NO 1

My wife and i are extreemly satisfied with all aspects of service with Reduce Home Loans.
They listen, are readily contactable and you speak to a real person.
Would have no issues in recommending them for any persons home loan requirements.
And their home loan rates are great 100% mortgage offset account and easy refinancing.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Kean Smith
Kean SmithHunter Region, NSW

Great Rate, No Fuss, Would Recommend

Was looking for a low rate, no fee home loan, looked around for quite a while before choosing to refinance with Reduce. So glad we did, Bryce was awesome to deal with and we got our low rate, no fuss home loan. Would recommend !!

Patrick S.
Patrick S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience!

I found the customer service to be really good. Any questions were answered promptly and the loan officers were experienced and helpful. The whole approval process took a few months, but I think that’s the same everywhere. The interest rate is very competitive across the market.

Janelle P.
Janelle P.South West, WA

Not your typical online lender

I had approached a couple of online lenders to get a better rate than my bank was offering, but they all fell through because of conditions and hoops. My loan wasn’t standard and Reduce stuck with me on it and we worked through issues until we got a result. It took time and effort, but I re-settled at a competitive low rate so now my extra payments are going to me and to the bank! So Reduce lived up to its name …

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Excellent Service with Unbeatable Incredible Lowest Rates.

This is our second time dealing with Reduce Home Loan in two years period of time and we were always dealing with Nick Freney and his service and the products he offered us are beyond incredible. We can't thank him enough. I personally am so grateful for this man and so much gratitude for the hard work he puts in. thank you!

Joe
JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Rate Home Loan- good service

Got a great rate off Reduce Home Loans, took 1% off my variable comparison rate. It seemed to take a while to get the loan set up but once set it up, easy to use interface. The only downside was dealing with multiple entities, reduce home loans, the lender and the mortgage manager but once the loan is established no issues.

Ross
RossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service with the best interest rates

If you are looking to refinance or a new loan, please check out Reduce Home Loans. Their service was excellent (thanks David). I was kept upto date with the progression of the loan. Internet banking is easy to use and I managed to get one of the best interest rates going around which others couldn't match. I will definitely use again in the future. Thanks Reduce Home Loans for saving me money which will help me pay off my loan a lot sooner.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Angie Y.
Angie Y.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would definitely recommend!

My husband and I recently refinanced with Reduce Home Loans and it was a fantastic process end to end! Bryce was extremely responsive, helped us every step of the way and made what can sometimes be a bit of a stressful time completely smooth sailing. The turnaround was also really quick! Would definitely recommend.

Gibbsey
GibbseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good out come all parties need patients in the refinancing process over all we were satisfied clients.

Reduce Home Loans live up to their Name
Working with Gary & Andrew & Jet in there in there parts of our loan process by being team players well done guys see yous in the future for further service

Abhinav
AbhinavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect service every time !

Using them for last 5 years.. got multiple refinances and home loans done... always fast turnaround and no issues... fees are lowest and rates are unbeatable!! Would highly recommend to anyone.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateApril 2021

Travis Clydesdale
Travis ClydesdaleSouth West, WA

Great service & fast turnaround

We were operating on a very tight timeline but were extremely fortunate to receive amazing support from Ethan from start to finish. All communications were very responsive, clear and professional at every step of the process. Apart from the best in market interest rates, the quality of service has been first rate.

Mario T.
Mario T.Sydney, NSW

Great customer serice

Very competitive rate.The mortgage broker Dane was very helpful, responsive and made the whole process very easy. The initial contact was through Zoom which assured me it was a fair dinkum company.

Heather G.
Heather G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Rate Excellent Customer Service

Really happy with the ease of the application process and the great rapport built up with Jacqueline who stayed in touch throughout. Great rate. Couldn’t be happier. Thank you Reduce

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Loan used forRefinancing

Perfect customer service and competitive rates!

Extremely happy with our customer service and home loan with Reduce. Extremely competitive rate and nothing but the best customer service from start to finish. Highly recommend reduce home loans!

Loan Start DateJune 2021