Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

4.2

Excellent deal - making it possible to own our own home!

We are very happy with our awesome deal, low interest rates and the extra effort made to meet our short settlement time. The only reason this is not a 5 star review is while the people and broker are lovely people to talk too we found our broker quite hard to contact at necessary times. This meant our settlement was 3 days late. Thankfully all worked out ok and we are happy with our overall experience so far.

Lauren L.
Lauren L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great help for a first home buyer!

Very good service

Take longer time than other banks (5 weeks for us) but worth the time as the interest rate is low. Good service. Get response promptly from the case manager or credit team.

kathryn
kathrynPerth, WA

great rate easy process

company offered a great home loan rate, easy to use and apply for. We end up saving heaps each month on our home loan which is great for us. Happy customer

M Patterson
M PattersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Rate

The interest rate was very competitive.
Customer service staff were pretty good but there loan approval took some time and caused a bit of stress which we could have done without.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lowest interest rate available

Reduce offer the best rate around without compromising on customer service. They keep in regular contact with you and help you through every step of the way. The fees are a little pricey but this is more than offset by the amazing rate so if you are looking for a mortgage of over 10 years...look no further.

Jody
JodyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lowest interest rate home loan

Our experience with Reduce Loans was great. There was quite a bit of paperwork but I guess you can expect that at any bank. We always had a broker to chat to about our personal finances which helped a lot with the purchase of our second property. There are some fees, but they are transparent about those and with the rates being so low, it was going to be well and truly worth it for us in the long run. Highly recommend!

Phil Hall
Phil HallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product. Most competitive in the market. Flexible options

Great customer service, providing flexible options to consider.
No unexpected or hidden costs. Cost structure well explained and refund provided as promised
Very satisfied with the product. Very competitive home loan rate.

Great Interest Rates!

Great interest rates and surprisingly easy to deal with. Would choose over a big bank any day. No hidden fees and staff were all friendly. I thought having a cheaper interest rate would mean more hassle but that wasn't the case.

Very helpful and professional

I have had a good experience with Reduce Home Loans, I am happy with their rates when compared to other lenders out there. Everything i was told came to be and the customer service was excellent. I would recommend them to anyone looking to obtain finance. Give them a call..!

Great service and rates

The staff was great taking me start to end getting a good loan but also supporting me throughout the whole process. Tight settlement times were always a worry for me but we made it in time too. Highly recommended.

Great interest rates

We went to Reduce Home Loans because they offered the best interest rates in town and they delivered on this. Settlement occurred on time and we got the keys to our new place as planned, so smiles all around.

Leo
LeoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good rates if you have your paperworks sorted

Reduce has been communicative and clear with what is required, and the rate is fantastic. To minimise the stress, prepare the paperwork/sums of your yearly expenses, income, tax return etc. Don't be shy in ringing them to confirm things either.

Rachel K.
Rachel K.South East Queensland, QLD

A hassle but worth it in the end.

They required A LOT more information from me than my previous bank and it was a couple of months of emails back and forth almost daily but it was worth it for the money I'm now saving. The same loan is now costing me $150 a fortnight less so I definitely feel it will be worth my trouble over the life of the loan :)
Also they sent me a kit to grow your own chives as a welcome present so that was a cute touch.

Other Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans - Good experience, easy to deal with and best interest rate available. Good service from Bryce Stimpson.
Offered different interest rate and loan type options, and discussed with us which would suit best, the forms were not too hard to fill out, instructions were clear and the final setup and settlement went well.

Sheeba
SheebaCentral West, NSW

Excellent interest rate

I am really happy about the interest rate . There is no hidden fees . If they do the process bit speed , I would rate definitely 5 star . I already recommended to my friends

Anne
AnnePerth, WA

Thanks Reduce Loans

We had a very helpful staff member (Reese) during the loan application process. He answered all our questions and was easy to get in touch with. He helped us our with application and doubled checked all our documents were correct before we submitted the final application. The pre-settlement team communicated with our settlement agent regarding any issues and the post-settlement team (Cat) were great at explaining each step to commence mortgage payments. Thanks.

Excellent service from the Reduce Home Loans team

Nick was great to deal with, took care of everything for me, Barely had to lift a finger.
Great rates are also.
Very satisfied customer, thank you Nick and Marvin for all your help!

David M.
David M.Western Australia

Great rates and great customer service

A great company to set up a mortgage with. The process went very smoothly and our sales rep was always available on the phone (Rhyse Taylor in Brisbane) to answer any questions we had)

We were worried about going with a 'non big 4 lender' bit so far so good and the interest rate is much better than any of the established banks were offering

Good rates

Reduce had the best rate we could find after a lot of research, responses were a little slow at times but got there in the end and happy we went with reduce home loans.

Madeleine
MadeleineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good staff helpful

The staff were very helpful and always got back to you. The process was frustrating at times=having to scan and send documents was painful and then sometimes having to resend again-delays -but when you are taking out the middle man and paying for bare bones I guess you have to expect some hard work on your part. The loan has been very easy since i have had it and very user friendly and 2 interest rate drops make you feel like they are genuinely a great deal to go with.

Nathan C.
Nathan C.Hobart, TAS

Over all very happy with Reduce. Great rates and customer support!

Over all very happy with Reduce. Great service and relatively easy change over procedure. The internet banking interface could do with some modifications though. Also an app would be great too.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Interest Rate

Best rate in the market after RBA cut, have received first rate cut and pending for the second rate cut, call centre is helpful and provide quite response to the question.

Fantastic Service!!!

My partner and I went through Reduce Home Loans for our first purchase. Being our first home, we had a lot of queries. Leon Clark was incredibly helpful and patient with us. Highly recommend him + his team!

Excellent rates, and easy to deal with

The team have looked after a number of loans for me. Always easy to deal with, and provide great options for finance at rates well below the advertised rates. The mortgage process requires a bit of paperwork but the interest savings make it worth while.