Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

4.2
Oliver
OliverPerth, WA

Great rates, very contactable customer service

The interest rates are very competitive. Fees are all clearly stated in product brochures. Mortgage process is also complicated but it helps that the people at Reduce Home Loans respond quickly and are easy to contact.

Great interest rate

I received prompt, fast and Great customer service. I was contacting them through email the entire time due to work commitments. The interest rate which Reduce home loans provide is amazing.

Lowest cost, least hassle

Awesome help from Reduce Home Loans when we needed a trusted advisor when buying a new home and selling our existing property and needing to juggle existing mortgage and new mortgage. Got it all done with lowest cost and least hassle.

Sam W.
Sam W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reduce helped us to get a great rate on a home loan, and settle in a very short time frame. Thanks for your help. The online loan management web app is good also.

Steve C.
Steve C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than the big 5 banks

Just better service seen and better rates
I went to the banks out of interest and they were just a waste of my time. Even when they tried to match they couldn't

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Will give them 5 stars as soon as they pass on the rate cut...

Awesome experience from the get go.no frills but exactly what you need from a lender. Was the best rate around when we signed up and still is now 6 months later as far as I can tell.

Matt B.
Matt B.South East Queensland, QLD

Good so far

The application process was easy and approval received within 7 days. However this was before the banking enquiry. I found the staff very good though difficult to contact after approval

Sanket P
Sanket PSydney, NSW

Good service

I am quiet satisfied with services so far, but recommend an mobile app for monitoring our account rather than only via URL., This way it at least gives customers flexibility of checking their account

Marcus
MarcusCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Low interest, top service

Very happy with the low interest rate. I’ve been with Reduce over a year and the rate hasn’t budged a bit. Withdrawal options are more flexible than my old bank. Application and future settlement fees are transparent and I’ve recouped them both already within a year due to the low rate.

Efficient and swift

It was a flawless experience for me with great rates. There was no surprise as far as costs were concerned, i was charged what i was told. I am pretty satisfied with their service.

Great rate. No hassle setup.

Customer service was great. I spoke to Rhyse and we moved quickly getting all the documents together. Was very happy with him.
Rate is great.
I would recommend their services to my friends.

Simon
SimonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate with full offset and good service.

Customer service was good, a little complicated and disorganised at times.
No unexpected setup costs, great rate. Exit fees are a little high, though, which is only a problem if you’re leaving and give them the rate (and 10% offset) that’s unlikely.
The loan application and approval process could have been smoother, but worth working through for the rate, though!

John Sheehan
John SheehanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best in the business. Should have switched years ago!!

Super easy to deal with, Super service, Super great rates. Thanks Reduce for reducing my payments !! I would happily recommend Reduce to anyone chasing a great home loan rate. AAA+++

Octavio Martinez Davalos
Octavio Martinez DavalosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the best home loan rates in the market

Even I could not meet in person each of the managers who handled my case, I received constant support and communication to submit all the required documentation on time. At the end, the final product received was simple and easy to operate.

Sam H
Sam H

Decent service given the low rate

Sarah Mac
Sarah MacSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good low cost product

Good customer service, good communication and responsive to phone calls etc. There were no unexpected costs. They were thorough with paper work and ensuring affordability. Happy with a low interest rate.

Johnny
JohnnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving everything about the switch to Reduce Home Loans

Couldn’t be happier after moving our home loan to Reduce Home Loans. Have saved a fortune compared to what we were paying before. Customer service was fantastic, it was like having a personal loans manager at call every step of the way.

Jamie. S.
Jamie. S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Value!

Fantastic loans with all the features you need with great rates. Very helpful staff with document turnaround. This is my third loan with Reduce and would definitely recommend them as a lender.

Peter A
Peter ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful staff. I found a very good solution to my request. Happy outcome.

Customer service was very good. I found a very competitive solution to my enquiry. Interestingly enough, it is still one of the best in the market after a year and a half. I would recommend.

Reduce home loan. Really helpful, professional and great rate. Extremely happy

Really helpful, professional and great rate. Extremely happy!
I am planning on another loan with them and have also referred them to a few friends. I dealt with David and he was honest, available to help in an instant, and really knowledgeable.

Mel S
Mel S

Initially some issues, but my customer service went above and beyond

I refinanced from a big bank, and it did take a while longer than expected due to a few hiccups with the documentation. However, my customer service representative David was most willing to go above and beyond to push things through and reassure me everything was moving. Thanks Reduce.

Mike B
Mike BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero haggling required

Best rate in australia, zero ongoing weekly fees.
Application process was straight forward.
This loan is the best of the best for owner-occupiers, no frills, same payment every week.
Feels good to know you are getting the best rate in australia whenever current affair shows the Top5 list, reduce is always there.

I would choose Reduce Home Loans.

I was previously with one of the big five banks paying way too much interest. Then I found out about Reduce Homw Loans. Cheap rates. Simple application process. I’d recommend others considering a home loan to speak to Reduce Home Loans.

Yarraville Guy
Yarraville GuyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really happy customer

Great low fees, good features and low interest rates and good service also! Really happy with the deal! All the rates were as advertised and the application process wasn't difficult.

Excellent rate

We found reduce offered us more competitive rates and fees than our mortgage broker could. We have been happy with the competitive rate. Customer service via phone is excellent but not as good via email. In saying that would definitely recommend them as once you do the math you end up saving thousands over the lifetime of the loan.