Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

4.2

Low interest rates with high service

Very smooth application process with excellent service. Most importantly, the very low interest rates. Excellent experience.

Bryce was very helpful and ensured it went smoothly. Didn't have to go anywhere physically, all online or on the phone, which is great.

Amos Saraber
Amos SaraberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and very low rate.

I recently obtained a home loan from Reduce Home Loans for the purchase of a new home. Not only were they able to offer me a super-competitive interest rate, they also provided exceptional customer service. Mr David Easey and his colleagues were very friendly, responsive and professional throughout the process, and I was very impressed by the effort David made to make things happen in time for me. I'd highly recommend Reduce Home Loans to anyone considering a home loan.

Loan Start DateMay 2021

Luke B
Luke B

Good experience- lowest rate and good communication.

Loan was approved in a timely manner with good communication throughout process.
I would recommend them as they are also the lowest rate available.
Everything completed online via email and phone calls.

Simon N.
Simon N.Perth, WA

Seamless process

Extremely satisfied with my customer service experience. Reduce representative was always there to answer questions as required.

No extra costs or issues with the loan. Very happy with the loan setup costs compared to other lenders.

Very satisfied with the rate I received.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Loan used forFirst Home

Great rate on home loan. Very happy.

Great rates, low establishment fees and no on going fees. Very happy with my loan and the service of reduce home loans. Highly recommended if you want to save on your rate. Could process applications a bit faster, however only minor complaint.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Loan used forFirst Home

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Glad we made the swap!!!

Great rate and it was an easy process to swap from our previous bank. Very knowledgeable staff, who were easy to talk to and happy to answer any questions. Thanks heaps Jess!

Glenn
GlennGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great communication, great low rate

One of the lower rates I found on the market. Bryce was brilliant at working around my busy schedule and kept in regular contact. Happily answered all my questions and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Edan
EdanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nothing short of outstanding

I was very nicely surprised at the excellent service I received from Reduce Home Loans. From their branding on their web-site I initially perceived them to be a cheap, cut corners, internet brokerage. Truth of it is that I received VIP treatment from them. David, who was the Reduce broker I first made contact with, gave me his mobile number and was always super-quick to respond, whether I texted, called of emailed. He had a solid sense of urgency as things needed to move quickly with the short settlement period. If there were any delays (not due to the fault of Reduce) David immediately escalated and got things resolved right away. The rate they got me for my home loan was also head and shoulders better than the rest.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Sam R
Sam RSydney, NSW

Love the best rate in all over Australia

Process was well explained and easy to follow. Rhyse guided us all the way through, he was just an email away, attended to our inquiries almost immediately . I wouldn’t hesitate a single moment to recommend Reduced Homeloan to my family and friends.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Great knowledge and service

My broker was David Easey and he explained the process very clearly and took his time to discuss the pros and cons of different loan types. He was prompt in replying to any of my queries over the phone or email. I'm glad that I went through reduce home loans for my mortgage. I was also assisted by Kurt Trendle and Jet Curtis who were also very knowledgeable and provided great customer service.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Adam M.
Adam M.Sydney, NSW

Good rate and responsive service

Excellent customer service, best rate available and very responsive. Made a complex process simple to navigate. Offered some good ideas that allowed us to structure our loans in a cost effective way. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Monica VA
Monica VAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy & fast

As a FHB I was quite stressed about the loan application process and deadlines. David got my loan pre-approved and final approved within less than one month! He also helped me negotiating a rate and package suited for me. Thank you! I found the process quite simple, easy and smooth. Definitely recommend.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Jen
JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reduce staff are great help

Ashleigh
AshleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made our first home easy and stress free!

We used reduce home loans for our first home. The process was super easy, stress free and professional. We were also given extensive information that made the whole process simple and straightforward. Reece was really attentive at answering questions and his years of experience and knowledge raised points we hadn’t yet considered.

Petr V.
Petr V.South East Queensland, QLD

Good rates but you might need to wait :)

Good points:
The brokers are polite, provide detailed information and easy to reach.
The rates are good.
Negative points:
The process takes around 50% longer than in other banks.
Valuation team requires some babysitting.