Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

Vikram Kachiya

Vikram KachiyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great refinancing experience

I refinanced my home loan with Reduce home loans and I am very happy with their great customer service and fast process. It took only couple of days to finalizing loan.

Brett Packham

Brett PackhamHunter Region, NSW

Great customer service and product

Bryce was understanding and helpful with all aspects of the loan process. I would highly recommend reduce home loans to anyone refinancing their loan as their loan was very competitive.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Justin W.

Justin W.Sydney, NSW

Good refinancing experience, saved $1000s

We refinanced with Reduce Loans earlier this year, so I've now been using their services for a couple of months. It is a no-frills service, but it does what the name says - reduces your interest rate so that you can pay more principal off your loan, and thereby reduce everything about your loan - the monthly interest, the total amount you pay and the time you take to pay it off. We will save over $4000 in the first year alone (even after factoring in the cost of the re-finance). Do it. Its a no-brainer and well worth the effort. Leon was great and very helpful, even though I have some non-standard income, they were still able to get it through.

Easy refinance

Consultants were helpful and friendly. Application process was simple actually, I expected it to take much longer than it did. No hidden or unexpected costs
First time I have tried a non-bank lender and has it been a possitive experience.

Glenn

GlennGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great communication, great low rate

One of the lower rates I found on the market. Bryce was brilliant at working around my busy schedule and kept in regular contact. Happily answered all my questions and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Betty

BettyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service ans information provided in a timely manner during the process. We got good communication about how the application was progressing and had no issues to obtain the loan

Loan used forSecond Home

ian8h

ian8hSouth East Queensland, QLD

No fuss

Quite helpful staff, phones answered quickly (no frustratingly long queues), good communication. Gary Stimpson is fantastic, simplifying the whole application and set-up process. Turnaround times are the fastest of any financial institution I ever dealt with.

Edan

EdanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nothing short of outstanding

I was very nicely surprised at the excellent service I received from Reduce Home Loans. From their branding on their web-site I initially perceived them to be a cheap, cut corners, internet brokerage. Truth of it is that I received VIP treatment from them. David, who was the Reduce broker I first made contact with, gave me his mobile number and was always super-quick to respond, whether I texted, called of emailed. He had a solid sense of urgency as things needed to move quickly with the short settlement period. If there were any delays (not due to the fault of Reduce) David immediately escalated and got things resolved right away. The rate they got me for my home loan was also head and shoulders better than the rest.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Roman

RomanMelbourne

Application process from start to finish was a pleasant experience. Great rates too, BTW! :-D

Lisa was our agent from Reduce Home Loans: she was always on the top of our application, following up, checking if all documents are up to date and lodged on time, always coming back within a few hours of asking any question via email - calling back actually! I always felt I was dealing with a professional team Lisa was a face of, and that our application was in good hands. The process was quite smooth and painless, and did not take too much time. And I was also pleased with the options presented, such as for instance the "no fees" one, at the cost of a 0.1% loan, which was also a nice touch.

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great service and great rates

Seamless application process with great rates and quick responses to questions. I was a bit nervous trying something other than the mainstream lenders, however, I have been very impressed with the service that I have received this far.

Adam M.

Adam M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You will struggle to find a better rate than this

Cheapest variable rate on offer if you don't need / want a fully featured home loan. Some upfront fees but better off in the long run compared to loans with a package fee

Ruds

RudsPerth, WA

Good rate

Good interest rate. Process was efficient up to the Settlement Agent which needed some management. Offering and features were better than expected for the entity. All good in the end.

Loan TypeSplit

Ad

Great value, professional service.

We took out a construction loan with Reduce home loans to build a new home for our family. We found Gary to be friendly, professional and very responsive. Great value service

Loan used forHome Construction
Matthew K.

Matthew K.South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful staff and low rates

This is our second loan though reduce. Just like last time the service was personal and helpful.
They gave us a number of great products to choose from.
The approval process was quick and easy, even in a time when the banks are all very busy.

Jodi

Jodi Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great rate!

We went with Reduce home loans recently because they had a fantastic rate that couldn't be beaten! Customer service is good. So far we are really satisfied with our loan.

Reduce Home Loans - Excellent Experience

We used Reduce Home Loans to fund construction of our forever home and had the pleasure of working with Lisa as our Finance Manager. Our experience was very smooth and Lisa went above and beyond to have everything in place and all the information we needed. To the extent that Lisa was updating our documentation late afternoon on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, which was greatly appreciated. We recommend engaging Reduce Home Loans to discuss your financing needs.

Loan used forHome Construction

Home loan rate excellent and great customer service

We settled a loan recently with the reduce home loan team and the experience was overall very good. Customer service was prompt in responding to queries and very helpful. With an excellent rate for the loan to top it off. Thanks again to the home loan team

Brendan

Brendan Sydney, NSW

Great Loan and Best Rate!

Recently settled on a loan with Noel. Was a fairly easy process and with relatively short time frame was able to get loan and approved in time! Thanks Noel for your efforts and sorting out bits and pieces when you were on leave!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property

LC Lu

LC LuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good choice for refinance

We recently settled on Rate Cutter Home Loan. Customer service was professional and responsive. Nick Freney the personal finance manager and his team monitored our refinance application to ensure smooth transaction. Highly recommend product and service!

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Kevin

Kevin

Best interest rate

We managed to secure an unbeatable interest rate for our home loan with Reduce Home Loans and we are very happy with this. Overall we are very satisfied with the value and responsiveness of them, specifically with the allocated finance manager to our case. He managed our relatively complicated application very efficient and quickly and was able to respond our queries over the sms or email almost immediately. Perhaps for home loans, the low interest rate is the most important factor and for this reason I rate Reduce Home Loans the best in the market for the time being.