Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Great homeloan

Was an easy process to get this mortgage everyone at Reduce were very helpful and worked hard to get things in place even with a reduced timeline.
The website is basic but has all the function you need
The rate is unbeatable and will save me $1000's :-)

Loan used forFirst Home

Daz
DazSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great value home loan

From pre approval right through to the settlement Jackie from Reduce home loans keeped us update during every step. We did have some issues due to current lockdown in NSW but would still highly recommend them for a loan.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Refinancing

Most competitive home loan comparison rate I could find at the time of refinancing. People need to start looking into online lenders as they offer far superior options to the major banks.

Maria D.
Maria D.Sydney, NSW

Best interest rate for our needs and easy to deal with

Dane at Reduce was fabulous to deal with. He was fast to respond to our requests and worked hard to obtain the best rate. We have used Reduce previously and didn’t hesitate to return for a second loan a few years later. I have so far referred them to a few mates.

Loan used forSecond Home

leelo
leeloNorth Queensland, QLD

Great rates & customer service, just need time to process the loan

Dane was great and helped us find the products we needed and kept us up to date. The rates are great. Reduce just need to work on their processing time to make sure the loans go through before settlement date. We were able to work around this. Thanks Dane.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

I found the staff friendly and accommodating, with nothing being to much to ask.

I received VIP treatment from them. Nick, who was the Reduce broker I first made contact with, gave me his mobile number and was always super-quick to respond, whether I texted, called of emailed. Nick immediately escalated and got things resolved right away. The rate they got me for my home loan was also head and shoulders better than the rest.

Christian Lim
Christian LimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Interest Rate I could find together with an offset account. Excellent service. No ongoing fees.

Reduce Home Loans have been great from the beginning. Nick our lending manager was excellent. I was able to get the best interest rate that I could find including an offset account.
The paper work took a bit of time to get through but it's paid off since I've settled my loan. I've been able to call for help whenever I needed it. There were a few steps to get through but I won't need to go through this refinance process for a while now that I have a very low rate and no ongoing fees and an offset account. If you want the lowest rate in the market with or without an offset account give these guys a call and then see how they compare to other banks. You may end up going with these guys just like I did.
Christian

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rob B.
Rob B.South East Queensland, QLD

They have unbeatable home loan products

They have great home loans, I would have given them 5 stars if they were a bit quicker, but now that we've refinanced through them we're very happy. So I still gave them 5 stars despite the timeleness as I would highly recommend.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021

Brett Goldspink
Brett GoldspinkIllawarra, NSW

Great rates and very helpful !

David and the reduce home loans team helped us get a great rate and easy loan set up.
We highly recommend Reduce Home Loans to anyone thinking of refinancing or setting up a new loan

Terry
TerryIllawarra, NSW

REDUCE HOME LOANS ARE NO 1

My wife and i are extreemly satisfied with all aspects of service with Reduce Home Loans.
They listen, are readily contactable and you speak to a real person.
Would have no issues in recommending them for any persons home loan requirements.
And their home loan rates are great 100% mortgage offset account and easy refinancing.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Kean Smith
Kean SmithHunter Region, NSW

Great Rate, No Fuss, Would Recommend

Was looking for a low rate, no fee home loan, looked around for quite a while before choosing to refinance with Reduce. So glad we did, Bryce was awesome to deal with and we got our low rate, no fuss home loan. Would recommend !!

Brooke & Brian E.
Brooke & Brian E.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional and thorough

Our broker Nick complete a complicated re-finance and new purchase for us, helping us secure our ‘forever’ home. Was professional, thorough and knowledgeable throughout, and when we got a bit worried the deal might not happen, he kept us informed and calm.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

A painless and good value experience

A very good rate and the people I've dealt with made it an easy process. They don't have an App which is the reason I haven't given them 5 stars.

Patrick S.
Patrick S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience!

I found the customer service to be really good. Any questions were answered promptly and the loan officers were experienced and helpful. The whole approval process took a few months, but I think that’s the same everywhere. The interest rate is very competitive across the market.

Janelle P.
Janelle P.South West, WA

Not your typical online lender

I had approached a couple of online lenders to get a better rate than my bank was offering, but they all fell through because of conditions and hoops. My loan wasn’t standard and Reduce stuck with me on it and we worked through issues until we got a result. It took time and effort, but I re-settled at a competitive low rate so now my extra payments are going to me and to the bank! So Reduce lived up to its name …