Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Amit Singh
Amit SinghSydney, NSW

Excellent and timely service.

The team at Reduced Home Loans were expectional in manaing our home loan. Our account manager and his team not only helped with securing the loan but also managed to combine and reduce our interest rates on a number of investment properties.
Highly recommended.

Amit Singh.

leelo
leeloNorth Queensland, QLD

Great rates & customer service, just need time to process the loan

Dane was great and helped us find the products we needed and kept us up to date. The rates are great. Reduce just need to work on their processing time to make sure the loans go through before settlement date. We were able to work around this. Thanks Dane.

Brooke & Brian E.
Brooke & Brian E.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional and thorough

Our broker Nick complete a complicated re-finance and new purchase for us, helping us secure our ‘forever’ home. Was professional, thorough and knowledgeable throughout, and when we got a bit worried the deal might not happen, he kept us informed and calm.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

Abhinav
AbhinavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect service every time !

Using them for last 5 years.. got multiple refinances and home loans done... always fast turnaround and no issues... fees are lowest and rates are unbeatable!! Would highly recommend to anyone.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Brandon P.
Brandon P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheapest rates

Cheapest rates our of any lender. They even gave me the cheapest rate when I didn’t completely qualify. Very responsive customer service and always able and willing to answer my questions.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Loan used forFirst Home

Ruds
RudsPerth, WA

Good rate

Good interest rate. Process was efficient up to the Settlement Agent which needed some management. Offering and features were better than expected for the entity. All good in the end.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Loan used forFirst Home

Rowena
Rowena Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with service

Great rate and timely in settlement. Happy with service.
Love the new digital way of completing application and identification check, make the whole process quicker and easier.
Highly recommended for the low rate and digital process.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great experience!!

I would like to thank Nick Freney for assisting me to negotiate a better deal with my bank. I sent him an email and he was very efficient, he spent approximately 45 minutes on the phone to find the best options according to my needs, objectives, and financial situations. He is easily contactable, friendly with a warm attitude. He negotiated the best deal very quickly, and I must admit that I am extremely happy with the outcomes, no doubt, he has been exceptional. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. Thank you Nick!!!

Edson S.Perth, WA

Great rate and customer service

Excellent customer service, Reduce Home Loans team provided the best mortgage rate in the market. I was paying 4.32% with Macquarie bank and now I am paying only 2.49% with them. Thank you Guys!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Communication was good

- Our representative was available when needed with flexible times to suit my working hours
- The interest rate did increase from the original rate provided on two occasions throughout our application process in .1% increments, with a total .2% increase from original rate provided, which wasn't ideal

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Loan used forRefinancing

Great product.

We went with Reduce because they were the most competitive. The application process overall was a little lengthy, but other than that, I could not fault them. The service was very responsive and the product was exactly as stated. Very happy overall.

Bao
BaoSydney, NSW

Best rates, very helpful and great support and service

Cheapest rates around and loan was with Adelaide / Bendigo bank which gave me some comfort.

Lisa Whitla was great and very helpful throughout the whole process, especially given the tougher lending conditions and turn around times with COVID.

Would respond promptly and help explain each step of the process and any alternatives available. Highly recommended and referred a friend to her who had their loan approved and settled easily as well.

Dane
DanePerth, WA

Excellent Service & Great Rate

We refinanced with Reduce home loans and got a fantastic fixed rate deal. We were assisted by Jacqueline who was amazing throughout the entire process and always kept us updated on the progress and was happy to discuss any questions or queries we had. We ended up getting a low property valuation however Jacqueline helped us challenge it and we got it revised up. The home loan application and approval took a few short weeks, we were then handed over to mortgage ezy & galilee solicitors for settlement. Not very impressed by Galilee (didn't take the time to explain anything and the communication was very poor), but highly recommend Reduce Home Loans

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan used forRefinancing

Real reviews
Real reviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary Service Throughout

We were managed by Lisa Whitla from the outset and throughout the process for our investment properties. Lisa was exceptional with her service, follow-ups and assistance for any question. Even the questions we wanted clarification from the credit team, Lisa would mediate this in a very timely manner. Pre-approvals and formal approval periods are a matter of urgency and transparency is very important also (which is a rare commodity), Lisa also viewed these matters the same.

I would recommend Reduce for not only the Great rates for investment properties but also the service given, this makes it a smooth, stress free process (as much as possible) from what we have endured with other providers.

Highly recommend Lisa and the Reduce team.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Chris
ChrisLaunceston, TAS

Very happy customer

Reduce Homeloans was recommended to me by a work colleague. I compared interest rates with my bank and theirs. After discovering that I was paying a much higher rate I went back to my bank and asked for a better rate. After being a customer for over 20 years they still could not match the rate Reduce Homeloans was offering me.
I decided to make the switch from one of the big 4 banks and the process could not have been easier.
I was guided throughout the whole process and was continually kept informed of how the application was going.
The only thing I regret is that I didn’t make the switch to them earlier. I highly recommend everyone talk to Reduced Homeloans if you are looking for a new home loan or wanting to switch lenders.