Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 2)

4.4

Leo

LeoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good rates if you have your paperworks sorted

Reduce has been communicative and clear with what is required, and the rate is fantastic. To minimise the stress, prepare the paperwork/sums of your yearly expenses, income, tax return etc. Don't be shy in ringing them to confirm things either.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Madeleine

MadeleineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good staff helpful

The staff were very helpful and always got back to you. The process was frustrating at times=having to scan and send documents was painful and then sometimes having to resend again-delays -but when you are taking out the middle man and paying for bare bones I guess you have to expect some hard work on your part. The loan has been very easy since i have had it and very user friendly and 2 interest rate drops make you feel like they are genuinely a great deal to go with.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Loan used forSecond Home

Excellent rates, and easy to deal with

The team have looked after a number of loans for me. Always easy to deal with, and provide great options for finance at rates well below the advertised rates. The mortgage process requires a bit of paperwork but the interest savings make it worth while.

Oliver

OliverPerth, WA

Great rates, very contactable customer service

The interest rates are very competitive. Fees are all clearly stated in product brochures. Mortgage process is also complicated but it helps that the people at Reduce Home Loans respond quickly and are easy to contact.

Great interest rate

I received prompt, fast and Great customer service. I was contacting them through email the entire time due to work commitments. The interest rate which Reduce home loans provide is amazing.

Lowest cost, least hassle

Awesome help from Reduce Home Loans when we needed a trusted advisor when buying a new home and selling our existing property and needing to juggle existing mortgage and new mortgage. Got it all done with lowest cost and least hassle.

Matt B.

Matt B.South East Queensland, QLD

Good so far

The application process was easy and approval received within 7 days. However this was before the banking enquiry. I found the staff very good though difficult to contact after approval

Marcus

MarcusCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Low interest, top service

Very happy with the low interest rate. I’ve been with Reduce over a year and the rate hasn’t budged a bit. Withdrawal options are more flexible than my old bank. Application and future settlement fees are transparent and I’ve recouped them both already within a year due to the low rate.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2018

Efficient and swift

It was a flawless experience for me with great rates. There was no surprise as far as costs were concerned, i was charged what i was told. I am pretty satisfied with their service.

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great rate. No hassle setup.

Customer service was great. I spoke to Rhyse and we moved quickly getting all the documents together. Was very happy with him.
Rate is great.
I would recommend their services to my friends.

John Sheehan

John SheehanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best in the business. Should have switched years ago!!

Super easy to deal with, Super service, Super great rates. Thanks Reduce for reducing my payments !! I would happily recommend Reduce to anyone chasing a great home loan rate. AAA+++

Octavio Martinez Davalos

Octavio Martinez DavalosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the best home loan rates in the market

Even I could not meet in person each of the managers who handled my case, I received constant support and communication to submit all the required documentation on time. At the end, the final product received was simple and easy to operate.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Jamie. S.

Jamie. S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Value!

Fantastic loans with all the features you need with great rates. Very helpful staff with document turnaround. This is my third loan with Reduce and would definitely recommend them as a lender.

Mel S

Mel S

Initially some issues, but my customer service went above and beyond

I refinanced from a big bank, and it did take a while longer than expected due to a few hiccups with the documentation. However, my customer service representative David was most willing to go above and beyond to push things through and reassure me everything was moving. Thanks Reduce.

Yarraville Guy

Yarraville GuyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really happy customer

Great low fees, good features and low interest rates and good service also! Really happy with the deal! All the rates were as advertised and the application process wasn't difficult.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2016

Excellent rate

We found reduce offered us more competitive rates and fees than our mortgage broker could. We have been happy with the competitive rate. Customer service via phone is excellent but not as good via email. In saying that would definitely recommend them as once you do the math you end up saving thousands over the lifetime of the loan.