Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

4.1

Great home loan rates & no fees

We looked into numerous lenders & found Reduce had a great rate & no fees. We switched to Reduce & made significant savings each fortnight that is now going directly toward reducing our debt faster. Lisa helped us through the process which made it easy to switch.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan used forFirst Home

Good rates, professional and easy to setup.

Broker answered all our questions and was very responsive. Easy to setup and good mortgage rate for first home owner-occupier. All associated costs were listed in the brochures and website.

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Real reviews
Real reviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary Service Throughout

We were managed by Lisa Whitla from the outset and throughout the process for our investment properties. Lisa was exceptional with her service, follow-ups and assistance for any question. Even the questions we wanted clarification from the credit team, Lisa would mediate this in a very timely manner. Pre-approvals and formal approval periods are a matter of urgency and transparency is very important also (which is a rare commodity), Lisa also viewed these matters the same.

I would recommend Reduce for not only the Great rates for investment properties but also the service given, this makes it a smooth, stress free process (as much as possible) from what we have endured with other providers.

Highly recommend Lisa and the Reduce team.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Reduced interest rate

It take long time to get processed, lot of details submitted, at the middle we thought to stop the paper work. but once all paper work done, we can say interest rate is low compared to others and no other hidden fees

Kristy
KristyPerth, WA

Reduce Home Loan was pretty good under the current conditions of covid19.

Reduce Home Loan was pretty good themselves with the covid19 changes and updates. Being a first home buyer it was a very stressful, not too great communication between all parties and not very organised process. My settlement date was moved twice and lucky settled on the third attempt. The actual loan it's self they offer is a good deal compared to the big four banks but the main banks deal with the first home buyers grant and Reduce Home Loans do not.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJune 2020
Loan used forFirst Home

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Bazza
Bazza

Great Customer service from Dane & the team. Our loan has settled and with the rate received we are saving $3,000 pa

Great customer service.
Costs as expected. Followed Barefoot Investor and went for a vanilla loan with the ability to add or withdraw cash as required.
Very competitive rate from a non-bank lender with no hidden admin charges/fees or annual package costs. Why would anyone go the one of the big four Banks.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property

Great personalised help all the way

Customer service by Lisa was excellent. She was always ready to help, keep us up to date, patiently explain everything and said we could keep in touch. Great interest rate. Very satisfied.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Sam B
Sam BSydney, NSW

Helpful Staff - (Lisa and Lindsey)

Lisa Whitla was very nice to deal with and helped me with the process. It was my first time getting a loan and there were a heap of documents to sort through and it was quite overwhelming. She was very patient with me and helped me get through the initial set of documents.

Lindsey from the settlements team also helped me with understanding some of the terms and paperwork.

I know it was a testing time with COV-ID but all the staff i talked with were very patient and nice.

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Other Home Loans

Good rate but took a lot of work

David was very helpful and attentive throughout the entire process, however there was a lot of difficulty getting the loan approved on time which resulted in the settlement being pushed back a couple of weeks, but I still ended up with an exceptional homeloan rate by the end of it

Heimana
HeimanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service and excellent support

I have been dealing with Dane, one of the finance manager from day 1 when I first called up to understand the process and timeframe so I can confidently secure our property when making an offer. The team at Reduced has been wonderful, offering me continuous follow ups and support with the administrative paperwork. Joel from the back office has been extremely helpful and prompt given our tight deadlines to meet Finance and B&P conditions. Without any doubts in my mind, I can strongly recommend Reduce Home Loans as your lender they have the most competitive rate currently, they know what they are doing and they value you as a customer which is the biggest difference if you compare it to other lenders including the big banks.

Very Helpful to this First Home Buyer

Dealing with Leon was such a pleasure. I'm a 25 year old first home buyer and I wasn't too understanding of the world of property purchasing. It's good to know that I'm getting one of the lowest interest rates in the country. I was a bit nervous throughout the whole property purchase dealing with the sales agent, solicitors and contracts; but Leon was very responsive in getting back to me and very helpful with all my questions.

Brad G.
Brad G.Southwest, VIC

Best decision I made in a long time!

Nick was fantastic from the start. He took time understand my complicated situation and tailored an approach that allowed me to protect my home, free up some cash while saving a heap on mortgage repayments through a market leading rate.

He worked hard behind the scenes to meet tight finance deadlines, escalating where needed, following up and keeping me informed along the way.
I would definitely recommend after my experience and would give 6 stars if I could!

Jojo Mundackal
Jojo MundackalSydney, NSW

Great service provided

Very good service provided to complement excellent home loan rate. All costs were already mentioned upfront and there were no unexpected costs. I am very satified with the rate received.

Evie
EvieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good!

Saved heaps! Great customer service, lovely people and quick phone pickup! Only downside is the loan docs are more painful than from my bigger bank. But well worth the pain!

Mark C.
Mark C.South East Queensland, QLD

Very low rates

I found the customer service very responsive whenever I rang with questions. There were no hidden costs and I could not find a better rate on the market and I looked very hard.

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great experience with reduced home loans. Best rate on the market and the process to get my loan approved was a breeze. Would recommend to anyone who's looking for a home loan.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Nick
NickWimmera, VIC

Excellent interest rates

The service from the broker was punctual and communication was constant throughout the process. The interest rate offered is market leading and the products available are tailored to your needs. I would recommend Reduce Home Loans and go through the process again.

scubaannie
scubaannie

Best interest rates

Reduce have the lowest interest rates and it was a quick process to get approved! Good communication. It was very smooth process. Would do it again if I had to!

andrew.westaway
andrew.westawayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and extremely cheap rate

The home loan rate provided was very attractive and is initially why I went with Reduced Home Loans.
I had a short settlement date and was worried it may not be met however the team at Reduced Home Loans was able to complete the application and have contracts ready for my review and signing within 4 weeks.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Tomek
TomekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best rates and great product!

Great rates, great protal and product. Takes a bit of time to set-up but completely worth it in the end with the cheapest rate on the market! They told me they are working to improve on that so definitely the place to go for a loan.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Alkesh Patel
Alkesh PatelPerth, WA

Real deal....gr8 BIG 4 killer.

Gr8 dealing with Reduced homeloans when was going through difficult time for land settlements matters, but they speed up process to next level and finish it.Prompt responses all the time.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Prasangi
PrasangiPerth, WA

Was an easy process! Guaranteed lowest interest rates!!

Lowest Interest rate and We save up to $400 monthly:) great customer service and so easy to approach them. Very transparent and no hidden charges. Highly recommended to anyone looking for new housing loan or switching loans:)

Loan used forFirst Home

Very happy with the intrest rate

Reduce home loans offered me a great interest and comparison rates for buying my house.
Their team is professional and helpful.
The process took more time and complexity than I expected, but the low interest rate compensated the pain of the process.

Loan used forFirst Home

Great rates for investment loan

Very happy with Reduce Home Loans. The investment loan rates are amongst the best in the market. Excellent customer service and had a smooth settlement. Will be using Reduce Home Loans again. Thank you!!!

Ron F
Ron FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well worth the effort

A very helpful and attentive experience - at times a bit of a slow process but well worth it due to the low interest rate:) I'm glad I stumbled across Reduce Home Loans!