Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 2)

GOB

GOB

Good Rates

Reduce Home Loans have some excellent advertised rates. I found the process of securing a loan to be good. However it can be quite a process. In saying that, both written and telephone responses to any questions is quite good in regards to timeliness.

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Sonika

SonikaFar North Queensland, QLD

Awesome!

Great interest rate and low fees!! Highly recommend this institution to anyone. My previous rate with a different bank was over 6%. Now it's only 3.39%. Saving so much $$$. Best move I've ever made.

K Lacey

K LaceySydney, NSW

The team from Reduce were very helpful in making sure everything went to plan.

Applying for a mortgage can be a bit of an ordeal, but the team at Reduce made sure I had all my ducks in a row before sending on to the lenders.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateAugust 2018
Home Loans

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Jack

JackSydney, NSW

Good service great rates

Good service excellent rates. I would recommend to all my friends.i have already passed on their details to family and relatives. Much better than any of the big and small banks.

Online Tools