Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Alex Vais
Alex VaisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication

Great communication and follow up but turn around time was slow from lender. Due to this documentation became outdated and requested multiple times. Great product and fantastic rate. Overall very satisfied with Reduce Home loans.

Todd
ToddMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Straight Forward and Great outcome

Refinancing with Reduce was a positive experience. The application process takes some time as it is very comprehensive but the outcome warrants the effort. I reduced my rate to the lowest on the market.

Igor V.
Igor V.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best rates, lots of options, personalised offerings

We had a great broker helping us (Rhyse Taylor), he first listened to what we were after and our current situation before offering us various products that met our requirements. We were guided through the process to make our own decision. The fees were as explained to us, so there were not bad surprises. I would recommend Reduce Loans and Rhyse to anyone who is looking to get the best home loan deal for their specific circumstances

excellent service

This was our second application with Reduce Home Loans, again great rate and supportive customer services. A big thank you to Dane, the Personal Finance Manager for my case and to the Settlement Department team.

Dane
DanePerth, WA

Excellent Service & Great Rate

We refinanced with Reduce home loans and got a fantastic fixed rate deal. We were assisted by Jacqueline who was amazing throughout the entire process and always kept us updated on the progress and was happy to discuss any questions or queries we had. We ended up getting a low property valuation however Jacqueline helped us challenge it and we got it revised up. The home loan application and approval took a few short weeks, we were then handed over to mortgage ezy & galilee solicitors for settlement. Not very impressed by Galilee (didn't take the time to explain anything and the communication was very poor), but highly recommend Reduce Home Loans

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Julian
JulianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Low rate home loan, friendly service!!

I was referred to reduce home loans by a friend who also had a very positive experience because my fixed term with another bank was nearing its end and they were not going to offer me anything close to what reduce home loans could. So after a little research I gave them a call! The application process was simple, and there was a broker There to explain everything and help me fill in those tricky and daunting Forms!

I would HIGHLY recommend reduce home loans to all my friends and family!

Rich
RichMelbourne

Great rate!

Customer experience was great and helpful. The lending process was effective and worked with me throughout the process to get the loan complete as quickly as possible. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to friends and family.

Amol
AmolSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy customer from 3 years!

Started with fresh loan with lowest rate and again dealt with my finance manager Noel for refinance at lowest rate in the market. Flawless experience, great support, great online platform, peace of mind.

Glen Edwards
Glen EdwardsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic rates

Jacqueline and Joel were very helpful with the whole process.
A little more work involved because of dealing online, no branch available.
Well worth it with the money you save.
Took about 8 weeks all up.

Easy Transition!

Customer service was spot on, My broker Dane helped me through every step of refinancing and made it very easy. Reduce have very competitive rates and I don’t know why i didn’t do it earlier

Great Home Loan Company

Great service, and professional staff. My Broker Jacqueline was fantastic and she went above and beyond to assist me with refinancing my home load. The support staff were also outstanding and took the time to explain each step. Would definitely recommend this Company.

Anand
AnandSydney, NSW

Great home-loan rate with great service

The teams are very professional in their approach and patiently assisted with the paper work, clarifying and explaining the process. They are very approachable and provided timely response to my queries, helped me to make informed decision, though there were delay on my end.

Minh Tran
Minh TranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Home loan with a good rate and with great flexibility, great customer service

RHL offers a great rate and flexibility with 100% offsets for both fixed and variable rate loans which is exactly what I am after. Customer service has been great. All communications via email and phone was prompt. Always returning my missed calls. The settlement process has completed smoothly, though it took longer than I initially expected. The total process was 6 weeks in total. My only recommendation would be that RHL should consider implementing an online system as a single point to track the entire application process from start to settlement.

Yusuf
YusufMelbourne

Great rates and friendly, helpful staff

It was a pleasure to deal with the team. Despite having all my paperwork in order there was issues with a credit reporting agency providing incorrect information about myself. The team were able to work through it and look at the paperwork showing that the agency was demonstrably incorrect and able to work through this. Several months later the agency is still yet to correct their records and I have initiated a complaint against them with the regulatory body. Meanwhile my loan with Reduce is ticking along nicely.

Geraldine48
Geraldine48Bonner 2914, ACT

Best support

This is the second time i have refinance with Reduce Home Loans. Aside for giving us a very competitive rate, the one which i really liked about is the customer support. Noel Costca was very prompt on providing me the information i needed all through out the process of refinancing until settlement. Even after hours if i needed to get some key details he will still respond to my text message. I even recommended Reduce home loans to my friends. Give it a go.

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Best rates and easy process

Gary and the staff were awesome and helped me with any questions I had. Took about 1 month from start of the application to settlement. Could have been quicker really if i was on the ball with returning documents and stuff. Really happy with the rate im on.

cheers guys

Scott C.
Scott C.

Best rates on the market

Pleasant staff to deal with, made the whole process easy. For us it took almost 3 months to settle, 2 months to be approved by Reduce, and 1 month for our outgoing bank. 100% happy with the service and the new rate we are on.

Anand
AnandSydney

Reliable and Good Service

Jacqueline and the team have been very diligent and transparent in providing the details and clarifying my question. Greatly appreciate and thanks the team for their support and patience in finalizing the loan settlement.

Mark R
Mark RSydney, NSW

Punctual and persistant

I give the team top marks. My application came with quite a few difficulties and they supported me all the way. They never gave up o me. Once the loan was formally approved and all the requirements were met the loan settled very quickly.

Stuart
StuartPerth, WA

Best variable rate on the market

The application was very comprehensive and took about 2 months.
During which the reserve bank reduced interest rates and this was applied to our application in full.
We now have a low upfront cost, no annual fee loan with one of the lowest variable rates on the market.

Mick M
Mick MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Low Rate home Loan

Great value, low rate loan company. Would recommend if you are able to get everything done yourself. Process took a while from start to finish, but overall satisfied with the outcome. Will be saving 000's over the years now.

Cheapest rate around!

If you want to pay as less as possible, they were the cheapest rates when I did my research.
All online so pretty straight forward. Once you get the documentation in order etc it is downhill from there.

Refinance and new loan.

Rhyse did a really good job of assisting me through the application process
I had direct communication with him and he always came back to me.
I’m very happy to recommend using reduce Homeloans.

Emma Cornwall
Emma CornwallConder 2906, ACT

Amazing home loan we’ve never looked back

We switched to reduce home loans and we’ve honestly never looked back. They have been so supportive through the process of switching loans. And the money we are saving from their fantastic rate has been a life changer for our little family. We are just so glad we found them.highly recommend to anyone looking for a new home loan or looking to switch home loans to a better rate and better experience .

Great customer service but a long process

The customer service shown by Rhyse was great. Supported my wife and I through the whole process well and was a pleasure to deal with. However the actual process of application took a long time with being asked for documents on multiple occasions. However would recommend.