Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 3 of 11)

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

Communication was good

- Our representative was available when needed with flexible times to suit my working hours
- The interest rate did increase from the original rate provided on two occasions throughout our application process in .1% increments, with a total .2% increase from original rate provided, which wasn't ideal

SUSANNE
SUSANNESouthwest, VIC

Low rate and well managed process

Fantastic low interest rate on investment property 2.79% makes it an option you have to consider.
Well managed by the account manager and I was regularly kept up to date. I'm finding it s very hard to be critical as the communication was excellent and my request to change from 45 days to 30 days settlement was accommodated.
Would 100% recommend and I would definitely use again.

Perfectly suited to us

The staff were prompt in their responses and factual. We received a great rate with flexibility to pay the loan off early. The system is easy to use. Our only issue - was with the nitpicking repetitive detail of information required throughout the approval process. Once it was approved all went well and we are happy with the resulting service.

Alex Vais
Alex VaisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication

Great communication and follow up but turn around time was slow from lender. Due to this documentation became outdated and requested multiple times. Great product and fantastic rate. Overall very satisfied with Reduce Home loans.

Sss
SssQueensland

4 stars!

Great customer service
Always followed up with us on every matter along the way
Very good rates
Always very helpful and Always willing to help
Consultants were easy to talk to

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Todd
ToddMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Straight Forward and Great outcome

Refinancing with Reduce was a positive experience. The application process takes some time as it is very comprehensive but the outcome warrants the effort. I reduced my rate to the lowest on the market.

Bao
BaoSydney, NSW

Best rates, very helpful and great support and service

Cheapest rates around and loan was with Adelaide / Bendigo bank which gave me some comfort.

Lisa Whitla was great and very helpful throughout the whole process, especially given the tougher lending conditions and turn around times with COVID.

Would respond promptly and help explain each step of the process and any alternatives available. Highly recommended and referred a friend to her who had their loan approved and settled easily as well.

Igor V.
Igor V.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best rates, lots of options, personalised offerings

We had a great broker helping us (Rhyse Taylor), he first listened to what we were after and our current situation before offering us various products that met our requirements. We were guided through the process to make our own decision. The fees were as explained to us, so there were not bad surprises. I would recommend Reduce Loans and Rhyse to anyone who is looking to get the best home loan deal for their specific circumstances

Dane
DanePerth, WA

Excellent Service & Great Rate

We refinanced with Reduce home loans and got a fantastic fixed rate deal. We were assisted by Jacqueline who was amazing throughout the entire process and always kept us updated on the progress and was happy to discuss any questions or queries we had. We ended up getting a low property valuation however Jacqueline helped us challenge it and we got it revised up. The home loan application and approval took a few short weeks, we were then handed over to mortgage ezy & galilee solicitors for settlement. Not very impressed by Galilee (didn't take the time to explain anything and the communication was very poor), but highly recommend Reduce Home Loans

Julian
JulianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Low rate home loan, friendly service!!

I was referred to reduce home loans by a friend who also had a very positive experience because my fixed term with another bank was nearing its end and they were not going to offer me anything close to what reduce home loans could. So after a little research I gave them a call! The application process was simple, and there was a broker There to explain everything and help me fill in those tricky and daunting Forms!

I would HIGHLY recommend reduce home loans to all my friends and family!

Real reviews
Real reviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary Service Throughout

We were managed by Lisa Whitla from the outset and throughout the process for our investment properties. Lisa was exceptional with her service, follow-ups and assistance for any question. Even the questions we wanted clarification from the credit team, Lisa would mediate this in a very timely manner. Pre-approvals and formal approval periods are a matter of urgency and transparency is very important also (which is a rare commodity), Lisa also viewed these matters the same.

I would recommend Reduce for not only the Great rates for investment properties but also the service given, this makes it a smooth, stress free process (as much as possible) from what we have endured with other providers.

Highly recommend Lisa and the Reduce team.

Rich
RichMelbourne

Great rate!

Customer experience was great and helpful. The lending process was effective and worked with me throughout the process to get the loan complete as quickly as possible. I am satisfied and would recommend this product to friends and family.

Amol
AmolSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy customer from 3 years!

Started with fresh loan with lowest rate and again dealt with my finance manager Noel for refinance at lowest rate in the market. Flawless experience, great support, great online platform, peace of mind.

Glen Edwards
Glen EdwardsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic rates

Jacqueline and Joel were very helpful with the whole process.
A little more work involved because of dealing online, no branch available.
Well worth it with the money you save.
Took about 8 weeks all up.

Easy Transition!

Customer service was spot on, My broker Dane helped me through every step of refinancing and made it very easy. Reduce have very competitive rates and I don’t know why i didn’t do it earlier

Great Home Loan Company

Great service, and professional staff. My Broker Jacqueline was fantastic and she went above and beyond to assist me with refinancing my home load. The support staff were also outstanding and took the time to explain each step. Would definitely recommend this Company.

Anand
AnandSydney, NSW

Great home-loan rate with great service

The teams are very professional in their approach and patiently assisted with the paper work, clarifying and explaining the process. They are very approachable and provided timely response to my queries, helped me to make informed decision, though there were delay on my end.

Minh Tran
Minh TranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Home loan with a good rate and with great flexibility, great customer service

RHL offers a great rate and flexibility with 100% offsets for both fixed and variable rate loans which is exactly what I am after. Customer service has been great. All communications via email and phone was prompt. Always returning my missed calls. The settlement process has completed smoothly, though it took longer than I initially expected. The total process was 6 weeks in total. My only recommendation would be that RHL should consider implementing an online system as a single point to track the entire application process from start to settlement.

Yusuf
YusufMelbourne

Great rates and friendly, helpful staff

It was a pleasure to deal with the team. Despite having all my paperwork in order there was issues with a credit reporting agency providing incorrect information about myself. The team were able to work through it and look at the paperwork showing that the agency was demonstrably incorrect and able to work through this. Several months later the agency is still yet to correct their records and I have initiated a complaint against them with the regulatory body. Meanwhile my loan with Reduce is ticking along nicely.

Geraldine48
Geraldine48Bonner 2914, ACT

Best support

This is the second time i have refinance with Reduce Home Loans. Aside for giving us a very competitive rate, the one which i really liked about is the customer support. Noel Costca was very prompt on providing me the information i needed all through out the process of refinancing until settlement. Even after hours if i needed to get some key details he will still respond to my text message. I even recommended Reduce home loans to my friends. Give it a go.

Reduced interest rate

It take long time to get processed, lot of details submitted, at the middle we thought to stop the paper work. but once all paper work done, we can say interest rate is low compared to others and no other hidden fees

Best rates and easy process

Gary and the staff were awesome and helped me with any questions I had. Took about 1 month from start of the application to settlement. Could have been quicker really if i was on the ball with returning documents and stuff. Really happy with the rate im on.

cheers guys

Scott C.
Scott C.

Best rates on the market

Pleasant staff to deal with, made the whole process easy. For us it took almost 3 months to settle, 2 months to be approved by Reduce, and 1 month for our outgoing bank. 100% happy with the service and the new rate we are on.

Anand
AnandSydney

Reliable and Good Service

Jacqueline and the team have been very diligent and transparent in providing the details and clarifying my question. Greatly appreciate and thanks the team for their support and patience in finalizing the loan settlement.

Mark R
Mark RSydney, NSW

Punctual and persistant

I give the team top marks. My application came with quite a few difficulties and they supported me all the way. They never gave up o me. Once the loan was formally approved and all the requirements were met the loan settled very quickly.