Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 3 of 18)

Harpoon H.
Harpoon H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Competitive rates secure web site

Pro : Good competitive rates . Origin funder loan with 4k cashback ( Higher rates with Bendigo). Secure banking site with 2 step authentication ( powered by ANZ). Free redraw . Con: Settlement took 5 months from initial approval due to complexity and miscommunication with funder Origin. Origin only allows max daily withdrawal of 5k electronically or up to 10k with a written request from either redraw or offset accounts.

Simple refinancing and a very competitive rate

The end to end refinancing process was as simple as it gets in the world or mortgages. Gary and his team were quick to action things on their side and get back to me, friendly and streamlined the process.

Refinancing made easy

Gary and his team were very accommodating throughout the process and always kept us up to date. The rate we received was great and was reduced during our application.
During Covid time the online process was very suitable and worked well.

Paul Carron
Paul CarronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the best for rates and cashback and excellent customer service

I worked with Nick Freney on refinancing my home loan away from a big 4 bank, and got a way better rate plus cash back.

Nick was excellent and helped us to work through some difficulties that we faced in terms of being able to get the required loan amount.

I highly recommend getting away from a big 4 bank and highly recommend Reduce Home Loans and Nick to do it with!

Home loan refinance process and settlement.

The refinance process and settlement was seamless and simple.
Good rates and no unnecessary headache was caused. Will review the service later.
A mobile app for loans would be useful. Reach out if you need help developing one ;)

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Paul S
Paul SSouth East Queensland, QLD

My cheap rate just got cheaper

I had a great experience in refinancing with Reduce. I would like to thank the whole team who seem to bend over backwards to help me plus it was a fantastic surprise to receive the full RBA rate cut considering my last bank didn’t give me anything and the major banks also didn’t pass on anything. Best decision we made, I don’t know why I didn’t do it sooner we’re now saving $360 a month. I’ve already recommended Reduce to friends and would recommend Reduce to anyone!

Great product, great rate, great service!

Great product, great rate, great service! I spoke to numerous providers and Reduce offered the best product and were engaged and proactive in finding the best possible solution. Would use again!

Great experience!!

I would like to thank Nick Freney for assisting me to negotiate a better deal with my bank. I sent him an email and he was very efficient, he spent approximately 45 minutes on the phone to find the best options according to my needs, objectives, and financial situations. He is easily contactable, friendly with a warm attitude. He negotiated the best deal very quickly, and I must admit that I am extremely happy with the outcomes, no doubt, he has been exceptional. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. Thank you Nick!!!

Other Home Loans

A streamlined process with great communication

Jess
Jess Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A painful process made easy

Nick Freney worked with me on refinancing 2 of my loans
And not did he just get me the best rates possible he also made the process less painful with quick correspondence and step by step updates during the process
That being said they do need to create a banking app

Very happy.

Everything progressed smoothly. Was kept well informed of progress. Everything that was promised was delivered. They're even passing on the full rate reduction just announced by the RBA. Website is a little clunky but it's not too much of an issue.

Prashant
PrashantSydney, NSW

Click and Done

First of all I would like to thanks Bryce. As soon as I showed my interest to switch my loan, he was there to support meat every stage. It was a quick process and everything was settled in a month. The online process is so cool you just need to provide your documents and it keeps you moving towards your approval. The support team is awesome. It was a great experience and I got my best rate.

Great rates!

They have much lower rates compared to the mainstream banks. I am saving hundreds of dollars on interest per month after refinancing with Reduce Home Loans. Refinancing has definitely paid off.

Edson S.Perth, WA

Great rate and customer service

Excellent customer service, Reduce Home Loans team provided the best mortgage rate in the market. I was paying 4.32% with Macquarie bank and now I am paying only 2.49% with them. Thank you Guys!

Communication was good

- Our representative was available when needed with flexible times to suit my working hours
- The interest rate did increase from the original rate provided on two occasions throughout our application process in .1% increments, with a total .2% increase from original rate provided, which wasn't ideal