Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 3 of 20)

Good rates and Jacqueline was excellent

Good rates and Jacqueline was excellent. The approval process took a while but once it was approved we are very happy with the interest rate and post approval support experience.

Paul Carron

Paul CarronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One of the best for rates and cashback and excellent customer service

I worked with Nick Freney on refinancing my home loan away from a big 4 bank, and got a way better rate plus cash back.

Nick was excellent and helped us to work through some difficulties that we faced in terms of being able to get the required loan amount.

I highly recommend getting away from a big 4 bank and highly recommend Reduce Home Loans and Nick to do it with!

Home loan refinance process and settlement.

The refinance process and settlement was seamless and simple.
Good rates and no unnecessary headache was caused. Will review the service later.
A mobile app for loans would be useful. Reach out if you need help developing one ;)

Great knowledge and service

My broker was David Easey and he explained the process very clearly and took his time to discuss the pros and cons of different loan types. He was prompt in replying to any of my queries over the phone or email. I'm glad that I went through reduce home loans for my mortgage. I was also assisted by Kurt Trendle and Jet Curtis who were also very knowledgeable and provided great customer service.

Paul S

Paul SSouth East Queensland, QLD

My cheap rate just got cheaper

I had a great experience in refinancing with Reduce. I would like to thank the whole team who seem to bend over backwards to help me plus it was a fantastic surprise to receive the full RBA rate cut considering my last bank didn’t give me anything and the major banks also didn’t pass on anything. Best decision we made, I don’t know why I didn’t do it sooner we’re now saving $360 a month. I’ve already recommended Reduce to friends and would recommend Reduce to anyone!

Great product, great rate, great service!

Great product, great rate, great service! I spoke to numerous providers and Reduce offered the best product and were engaged and proactive in finding the best possible solution. Would use again!

Ad

A streamlined process with great communication

Jess

Jess Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A painful process made easy

Nick Freney worked with me on refinancing 2 of my loans
And not did he just get me the best rates possible he also made the process less painful with quick correspondence and step by step updates during the process
That being said they do need to create a banking app

Very happy.

Everything progressed smoothly. Was kept well informed of progress. Everything that was promised was delivered. They're even passing on the full rate reduction just announced by the RBA. Website is a little clunky but it's not too much of an issue.

Prashant

PrashantSydney, NSW

Click and Done

First of all I would like to thanks Bryce. As soon as I showed my interest to switch my loan, he was there to support meat every stage. It was a quick process and everything was settled in a month. The online process is so cool you just need to provide your documents and it keeps you moving towards your approval. The support team is awesome. It was a great experience and I got my best rate.

Great rates!

They have much lower rates compared to the mainstream banks. I am saving hundreds of dollars on interest per month after refinancing with Reduce Home Loans. Refinancing has definitely paid off.

Adam M.

Adam M.Sydney, NSW

Good rate and responsive service

Excellent customer service, best rate available and very responsive. Made a complex process simple to navigate. Offered some good ideas that allowed us to structure our loans in a cost effective way. Highly recommended.

SUSANNE

SUSANNESouthwest, VIC

Low rate and well managed process

Fantastic low interest rate on investment property 2.79% makes it an option you have to consider.
Well managed by the account manager and I was regularly kept up to date. I'm finding it s very hard to be critical as the communication was excellent and my request to change from 45 days to 30 days settlement was accommodated.
Would 100% recommend and I would definitely use again.

Monica VA

Monica VAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy & fast

As a FHB I was quite stressed about the loan application process and deadlines. David got my loan pre-approved and final approved within less than one month! He also helped me negotiating a rate and package suited for me. Thank you! I found the process quite simple, easy and smooth. Definitely recommend.

Perfectly suited to us

The staff were prompt in their responses and factual. We received a great rate with flexibility to pay the loan off early. The system is easy to use. Our only issue - was with the nitpicking repetitive detail of information required throughout the approval process. Once it was approved all went well and we are happy with the resulting service.

Alex Vais

Alex VaisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great communication

Great communication and follow up but turn around time was slow from lender. Due to this documentation became outdated and requested multiple times. Great product and fantastic rate. Overall very satisfied with Reduce Home loans.

Sss

SssQueensland

4 stars!

Great customer service
Always followed up with us on every matter along the way
Very good rates
Always very helpful and Always willing to help
Consultants were easy to talk to

Keith

KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Provided a real home loan option

Reduce home loans were quick to provide service and keep in contact with us throughout the process. Documents were provided promptly and they were up front with setting our expectations on what we could afford. We received an interest rate that was far better than the our previous provider.

Todd

ToddMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Straight Forward and Great outcome

Refinancing with Reduce was a positive experience. The application process takes some time as it is very comprehensive but the outcome warrants the effort. I reduced my rate to the lowest on the market.

Such a great low interest loan

Great customer service, fantastic product, great rate. No hidden surprises. If I want to be really pedantic I could complain that redraws take a day or two to be in my account but everything else makes ya for it by far.