Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Reduce Home Loans

4.1

Cheap rates!

Not bad service for an online lending agency, a lot of documents were required and a long process but hey it’s cheap and that’s what counts when it’s all set up.

Sam W.
Sam W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reduce helped us to get a great rate on a home loan, and settle in a very short time frame. Thanks for your help. The online loan management web app is good also.

Steve C.
Steve C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than the big 5 banks

Just better service seen and better rates
I went to the banks out of interest and they were just a waste of my time. Even when they tried to match they couldn't

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Will give them 5 stars as soon as they pass on the rate cut...

Awesome experience from the get go.no frills but exactly what you need from a lender. Was the best rate around when we signed up and still is now 6 months later as far as I can tell.

Ron
RonSydney, NSW

Easy set and access.

Excellent before and after service. No unexpected costs and very fast and easy set up of loan. Extremely easy to access redraw and receive money within 24 hours. Very satisfied with the loan.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Very Competitive

Great prompt service, email responded to quickly not only for this loan but also other inquiries. Exceptional value for money, the best I could find. Best of all no hassles.

Ping
PingGippsland, VIC

Great service again

I took out my investment loan from Reduce Home Loan the second time in April 2019. I have my loan pre-approved in October 2018. However, I was unable to find a suitable house until February 2019. Then I resent some updated documents as per request and got another pre-approval within a few days. Unfortunately, I had to withdraw my purchase due to unsatisfactory house inspection report. Then I found another property in March and needed a fast settlement. Reduce has managed to settle my loan within 3 weeks which I was so impressed with their service.

best rates on the market

I currently have two investment home loans with them one of them for 2 years. So far the rates are very competitive to the market and what my product offers. Good customer service. Broker that handled my loan was very helpful. Though their online portal still needs some improvement. Very happy overall.

Sanket P
Sanket PSydney, NSW

Good service

I am quiet satisfied with services so far, but recommend an mobile app for monitoring our account rather than only via URL., This way it at least gives customers flexibility of checking their account

Great interest rates

Reduce home loans have very competitive interest rates compared to the market. I’ve been with several different banks for my interest only investment loan and reduce home loans have some of the best rates on offer

Simon
SimonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate with full offset and good service.

Customer service was good, a little complicated and disorganised at times.
No unexpected setup costs, great rate. Exit fees are a little high, though, which is only a problem if you’re leaving and give them the rate (and 10% offset) that’s unlikely.
The loan application and approval process could have been smoother, but worth working through for the rate, though!

LanaPayne
LanaPayneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reduce home loan

Been with reduce for over a year haven’t had any problems, the mezy online portal is easy to use and rate is competitive. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good rate.

Sam H
Sam H

Decent service given the low rate

Sarah Mac
Sarah MacSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good low cost product

Good customer service, good communication and responsive to phone calls etc. There were no unexpected costs. They were thorough with paper work and ensuring affordability. Happy with a low interest rate.

Johnny
JohnnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving everything about the switch to Reduce Home Loans

Couldn’t be happier after moving our home loan to Reduce Home Loans. Have saved a fortune compared to what we were paying before. Customer service was fantastic, it was like having a personal loans manager at call every step of the way.

Easy to deal with

Don’t be put off by all the names i.e. Reduce/ Mortgage Ezy/ Columbus, the product is a good no-fuss loan at a cheap rate. The web site is accessible and reliable.

Peter A
Peter ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful staff. I found a very good solution to my request. Happy outcome.

Customer service was very good. I found a very competitive solution to my enquiry. Interestingly enough, it is still one of the best in the market after a year and a half. I would recommend.

Reduce home loan. Really helpful, professional and great rate. Extremely happy

Really helpful, professional and great rate. Extremely happy!
I am planning on another loan with them and have also referred them to a few friends. I dealt with David and he was honest, available to help in an instant, and really knowledgeable.

Mike B
Mike BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero haggling required

Best rate in australia, zero ongoing weekly fees.
Application process was straight forward.
This loan is the best of the best for owner-occupiers, no frills, same payment every week.
Feels good to know you are getting the best rate in australia whenever current affair shows the Top5 list, reduce is always there.

Filomena
FilomenaSydney, NSW

Great service and rates

Immediate response from
Customer service. Easy access to phone calls and emails . Person looking after me would always follow up on what was needed. Even though there was a Time difference between Brisbane and Sydney - it all worked out well

Great product, easy process

Easy product with great rates, fees and service. I have several mortgages and will be looking to refinance with them in the near future. Highly recommend if you looking for a home loan.

I would choose Reduce Home Loans.

I was previously with one of the big five banks paying way too much interest. Then I found out about Reduce Homw Loans. Cheap rates. Simple application process. I’d recommend others considering a home loan to speak to Reduce Home Loans.