Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

Edan

EdanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nothing short of outstanding

I was very nicely surprised at the excellent service I received from Reduce Home Loans. From their branding on their web-site I initially perceived them to be a cheap, cut corners, internet brokerage. Truth of it is that I received VIP treatment from them. David, who was the Reduce broker I first made contact with, gave me his mobile number and was always super-quick to respond, whether I texted, called of emailed. He had a solid sense of urgency as things needed to move quickly with the short settlement period. If there were any delays (not due to the fault of Reduce) David immediately escalated and got things resolved right away. The rate they got me for my home loan was also head and shoulders better than the rest.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Craig Murphy

Craig MurphyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates, quick and easy process

Reduce offered exactly what we were after - a highly competitive (if not the best available) rate and a simple, no frills loan product. Bryce was extremely helpful explaining our options and prompt to reply to any questions we had. The fee structure was straightforward, and the entirely online process easy to navigate.

Amy B.

Amy B.Perth, WA

Go with RHL

Jacqueline from reduce home loans has been amazing through the process of buying our home in Jan 2021. Always following up and explaining every process along the way promptly. This is the second time we have purchased with RHL and the service and interest rates are 5 star. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking at purchasing a house to give RHL a go.

Sam R

Sam RSydney, NSW

Love the best rate in all over Australia

Process was well explained and easy to follow. Rhyse guided us all the way through, he was just an email away, attended to our inquiries almost immediately . I wouldn’t hesitate a single moment to recommend Reduced Homeloan to my family and friends.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Cheapest Variable Rate Available

Reduce Homes Loans and Noel Cosca and the team very great. Process was easy and settlement occurred on time. Highly recommended and have no problems in referring anyone who wants a cheap interest rate and an easy process to achieve this objective.

Great knowledge and service

My broker was David Easey and he explained the process very clearly and took his time to discuss the pros and cons of different loan types. He was prompt in replying to any of my queries over the phone or email. I'm glad that I went through reduce home loans for my mortgage. I was also assisted by Kurt Trendle and Jet Curtis who were also very knowledgeable and provided great customer service.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Adam M.

Adam M.Sydney, NSW

Good rate and responsive service

Excellent customer service, best rate available and very responsive. Made a complex process simple to navigate. Offered some good ideas that allowed us to structure our loans in a cost effective way. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Ashleigh

AshleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made our first home easy and stress free!

We used reduce home loans for our first home. The process was super easy, stress free and professional. We were also given extensive information that made the whole process simple and straightforward. Reece was really attentive at answering questions and his years of experience and knowledge raised points we hadn’t yet considered.

Navil

Navil

Good service, fast, responsive, knowledgable

David was helpful and easy to deal with, responsive and answered questions promptly.
I had a few challenges with meeting the approval criteria, and David helped me identify the simplest and easiest way to meet those requirements, ultimately allowing me to settle without having to endure any extra costs or delays.
Thank you.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great home loan rates & no fees

We looked into numerous lenders & found Reduce had a great rate & no fees. We switched to Reduce & made significant savings each fortnight that is now going directly toward reducing our debt faster. Lisa helped us through the process which made it easy to switch.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Carla

Carla

Chasing simplicity and a refined home loan? Reduce Home Loans is where you need to start.

The call centre was amazing, so quick to respond to my queries and if they didn't know the answer they contacted me and emailed me with the answer. Lindsay managed my case and saw the whole process through from end to end, she always provided an answer within the timeframe that she quoted. In the end I came out with a no fuss-low rate loan, no bank non-sense just a good honest product. No one needs the fluff that banks carry on with, if you're chasing simplicity and a refined home loan - Reduce Home Loans is where you need to start.

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Travis

TravisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and updates

Great rate home loan. I was talked through the process. All my questions answered and things explained. David was excellent, kept me updated and told me what needed to be done to get my loan approved. Recommend highly

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Luke Banham

Luke BanhamWestern Australia

RHL provided a great service while purchasing a new home in 2019 and re-financing in March 2020

Reduce Homeloans provided a great service while purchasing a new home in March 2019 then re-consolidating debt March 2020 while also getting one of the lowest interest rates around. Much better than the big 4 banks. Have recommended RHL to many work colleagues and friends since. Thanks Reduce Homeloans.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Heimana

HeimanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service and excellent support

I have been dealing with Dane, one of the finance manager from day 1 when I first called up to understand the process and timeframe so I can confidently secure our property when making an offer. The team at Reduced has been wonderful, offering me continuous follow ups and support with the administrative paperwork. Joel from the back office has been extremely helpful and prompt given our tight deadlines to meet Finance and B&P conditions. Without any doubts in my mind, I can strongly recommend Reduce Home Loans as your lender they have the most competitive rate currently, they know what they are doing and they value you as a customer which is the biggest difference if you compare it to other lenders including the big banks.

Very Helpful to this First Home Buyer

Dealing with Leon was such a pleasure. I'm a 25 year old first home buyer and I wasn't too understanding of the world of property purchasing. It's good to know that I'm getting one of the lowest interest rates in the country. I was a bit nervous throughout the whole property purchase dealing with the sales agent, solicitors and contracts; but Leon was very responsive in getting back to me and very helpful with all my questions.

Mark C.

Mark C.South East Queensland, QLD

Very low rates

I found the customer service very responsive whenever I rang with questions. There were no hidden costs and I could not find a better rate on the market and I looked very hard.

Loan used forFirst Home

Great experience with reduced home loans. Best rate on the market and the process to get my loan approved was a breeze. Would recommend to anyone who's looking for a home loan.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Nick

NickWimmera, VIC

Excellent interest rates

The service from the broker was punctual and communication was constant throughout the process. The interest rate offered is market leading and the products available are tailored to your needs. I would recommend Reduce Home Loans and go through the process again.

scubaannie

scubaannie

Best interest rates

Reduce have the lowest interest rates and it was a quick process to get approved! Good communication. It was very smooth process. Would do it again if I had to!

andrew.westaway

andrew.westawayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and extremely cheap rate

The home loan rate provided was very attractive and is initially why I went with Reduced Home Loans.
I had a short settlement date and was worried it may not be met however the team at Reduced Home Loans was able to complete the application and have contracts ready for my review and signing within 4 weeks.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020