Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

4.3

Betty

BettyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service ans information provided in a timely manner during the process. We got good communication about how the application was progressing and had no issues to obtain the loan

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Brendan

Brendan Sydney, NSW

Great Loan and Best Rate!

Recently settled on a loan with Noel. Was a fairly easy process and with relatively short time frame was able to get loan and approved in time! Thanks Noel for your efforts and sorting out bits and pieces when you were on leave!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

Craig Murphy

Craig MurphyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates, quick and easy process

Reduce offered exactly what we were after - a highly competitive (if not the best available) rate and a simple, no frills loan product. Bryce was extremely helpful explaining our options and prompt to reply to any questions we had. The fee structure was straightforward, and the entirely online process easy to navigate.

Amy B.

Amy B.Perth, WA

Go with RHL

Jacqueline from reduce home loans has been amazing through the process of buying our home in Jan 2021. Always following up and explaining every process along the way promptly. This is the second time we have purchased with RHL and the service and interest rates are 5 star. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking at purchasing a house to give RHL a go.

Cheapest Variable Rate Available

Reduce Homes Loans and Noel Cosca and the team very great. Process was easy and settlement occurred on time. Highly recommended and have no problems in referring anyone who wants a cheap interest rate and an easy process to achieve this objective.

Loan used forSecond Home

Great product, great rate, great service!

Great product, great rate, great service! I spoke to numerous providers and Reduce offered the best product and were engaged and proactive in finding the best possible solution. Would use again!

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Great experience!!

I would like to thank Nick Freney for assisting me to negotiate a better deal with my bank. I sent him an email and he was very efficient, he spent approximately 45 minutes on the phone to find the best options according to my needs, objectives, and financial situations. He is easily contactable, friendly with a warm attitude. He negotiated the best deal very quickly, and I must admit that I am extremely happy with the outcomes, no doubt, he has been exceptional. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. Thank you Nick!!!

Edson S.Perth, WA

Great rate and customer service

Excellent customer service, Reduce Home Loans team provided the best mortgage rate in the market. I was paying 4.32% with Macquarie bank and now I am paying only 2.49% with them. Thank you Guys!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
SUSANNE

SUSANNESouthwest, VIC

Low rate and well managed process

Fantastic low interest rate on investment property 2.79% makes it an option you have to consider.
Well managed by the account manager and I was regularly kept up to date. I'm finding it s very hard to be critical as the communication was excellent and my request to change from 45 days to 30 days settlement was accommodated.
Would 100% recommend and I would definitely use again.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Bao

BaoSydney, NSW

Best rates, very helpful and great support and service

Cheapest rates around and loan was with Adelaide / Bendigo bank which gave me some comfort.

Lisa Whitla was great and very helpful throughout the whole process, especially given the tougher lending conditions and turn around times with COVID.

Would respond promptly and help explain each step of the process and any alternatives available. Highly recommended and referred a friend to her who had their loan approved and settled easily as well.

Navil

Navil

Good service, fast, responsive, knowledgable

David was helpful and easy to deal with, responsive and answered questions promptly.
I had a few challenges with meeting the approval criteria, and David helped me identify the simplest and easiest way to meet those requirements, ultimately allowing me to settle without having to endure any extra costs or delays.
Thank you.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Real reviews

Real reviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exemplary Service Throughout

We were managed by Lisa Whitla from the outset and throughout the process for our investment properties. Lisa was exceptional with her service, follow-ups and assistance for any question. Even the questions we wanted clarification from the credit team, Lisa would mediate this in a very timely manner. Pre-approvals and formal approval periods are a matter of urgency and transparency is very important also (which is a rare commodity), Lisa also viewed these matters the same.

I would recommend Reduce for not only the Great rates for investment properties but also the service given, this makes it a smooth, stress free process (as much as possible) from what we have endured with other providers.

Highly recommend Lisa and the Reduce team.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Carla

Carla

Chasing simplicity and a refined home loan? Reduce Home Loans is where you need to start.

The call centre was amazing, so quick to respond to my queries and if they didn't know the answer they contacted me and emailed me with the answer. Lindsay managed my case and saw the whole process through from end to end, she always provided an answer within the timeframe that she quoted. In the end I came out with a no fuss-low rate loan, no bank non-sense just a good honest product. No one needs the fluff that banks carry on with, if you're chasing simplicity and a refined home loan - Reduce Home Loans is where you need to start.

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Travis

TravisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and updates

Great rate home loan. I was talked through the process. All my questions answered and things explained. David was excellent, kept me updated and told me what needed to be done to get my loan approved. Recommend highly

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Bazza

Bazza

Great Customer service from Dane & the team. Our loan has settled and with the rate received we are saving $3,000 pa

Great customer service.
Costs as expected. Followed Barefoot Investor and went for a vanilla loan with the ability to add or withdraw cash as required.
Very competitive rate from a non-bank lender with no hidden admin charges/fees or annual package costs. Why would anyone go the one of the big four Banks.

Loan Start DateMay 2020

Luke Banham

Luke BanhamWestern Australia

RHL provided a great service while purchasing a new home in 2019 and re-financing in March 2020

Reduce Homeloans provided a great service while purchasing a new home in March 2019 then re-consolidating debt March 2020 while also getting one of the lowest interest rates around. Much better than the big 4 banks. Have recommended RHL to many work colleagues and friends since. Thanks Reduce Homeloans.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Brad G.

Brad G.Southwest, VIC

Best decision I made in a long time!

Nick was fantastic from the start. He took time understand my complicated situation and tailored an approach that allowed me to protect my home, free up some cash while saving a heap on mortgage repayments through a market leading rate.

He worked hard behind the scenes to meet tight finance deadlines, escalating where needed, following up and keeping me informed along the way.
I would definitely recommend after my experience and would give 6 stars if I could!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Jojo Mundackal

Jojo MundackalSydney, NSW

Great service provided

Very good service provided to complement excellent home loan rate. All costs were already mentioned upfront and there were no unexpected costs. I am very satified with the rate received.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Ad

Great rates for investment loan

Very happy with Reduce Home Loans. The investment loan rates are amongst the best in the market. Excellent customer service and had a smooth settlement. Will be using Reduce Home Loans again. Thank you!!!

kathryn

kathrynPerth, WA

great rate easy process

company offered a great home loan rate, easy to use and apply for. We end up saving heaps each month on our home loan which is great for us. Happy customer

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020