Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

4.4

Great value, professional service.

We took out a construction loan with Reduce home loans to build a new home for our family. We found Gary to be friendly, professional and very responsive. Great value service

Reduce Home Loans - Excellent Experience

We used Reduce Home Loans to fund construction of our forever home and had the pleasure of working with Lisa as our Finance Manager. Our experience was very smooth and Lisa went above and beyond to have everything in place and all the information we needed. To the extent that Lisa was updating our documentation late afternoon on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, which was greatly appreciated. We recommend engaging Reduce Home Loans to discuss your financing needs.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

Cherie S.

Cherie S.South East Queensland, QLD

an easy loan process

We had an easy loan process and appreciated the quick responses and follow up with loan documents and our many questions! There are lots of documents required initially but the process after that was fast.

Craig Murphy

Craig MurphyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates, quick and easy process

Reduce offered exactly what we were after - a highly competitive (if not the best available) rate and a simple, no frills loan product. Bryce was extremely helpful explaining our options and prompt to reply to any questions we had. The fee structure was straightforward, and the entirely online process easy to navigate.

Amy B.

Amy B.Perth, WA

Go with RHL

Jacqueline from reduce home loans has been amazing through the process of buying our home in Jan 2021. Always following up and explaining every process along the way promptly. This is the second time we have purchased with RHL and the service and interest rates are 5 star. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking at purchasing a house to give RHL a go.

Cheapest Variable Rate Available

Reduce Homes Loans and Noel Cosca and the team very great. Process was easy and settlement occurred on time. Highly recommended and have no problems in referring anyone who wants a cheap interest rate and an easy process to achieve this objective.

excellent service

This was our second application with Reduce Home Loans, again great rate and supportive customer services. A big thank you to Dane, the Personal Finance Manager for my case and to the Settlement Department team.

Navil

Navil

Good service, fast, responsive, knowledgable

David was helpful and easy to deal with, responsive and answered questions promptly.
I had a few challenges with meeting the approval criteria, and David helped me identify the simplest and easiest way to meet those requirements, ultimately allowing me to settle without having to endure any extra costs or delays.
Thank you.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Carla

Carla

Chasing simplicity and a refined home loan? Reduce Home Loans is where you need to start.

The call centre was amazing, so quick to respond to my queries and if they didn't know the answer they contacted me and emailed me with the answer. Lindsay managed my case and saw the whole process through from end to end, she always provided an answer within the timeframe that she quoted. In the end I came out with a no fuss-low rate loan, no bank non-sense just a good honest product. No one needs the fluff that banks carry on with, if you're chasing simplicity and a refined home loan - Reduce Home Loans is where you need to start.

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Travis

TravisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and updates

Great rate home loan. I was talked through the process. All my questions answered and things explained. David was excellent, kept me updated and told me what needed to be done to get my loan approved. Recommend highly

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Luke Banham

Luke BanhamWestern Australia

RHL provided a great service while purchasing a new home in 2019 and re-financing in March 2020

Reduce Homeloans provided a great service while purchasing a new home in March 2019 then re-consolidating debt March 2020 while also getting one of the lowest interest rates around. Much better than the big 4 banks. Have recommended RHL to many work colleagues and friends since. Thanks Reduce Homeloans.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

kathryn

kathrynPerth, WA

great rate easy process

company offered a great home loan rate, easy to use and apply for. We end up saving heaps each month on our home loan which is great for us. Happy customer

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Phil Hall

Phil HallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product. Most competitive in the market. Flexible options

Great customer service, providing flexible options to consider.
No unexpected or hidden costs. Cost structure well explained and refund provided as promised
Very satisfied with the product. Very competitive home loan rate.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Very helpful and professional

I have had a good experience with Reduce Home Loans, I am happy with their rates when compared to other lenders out there. Everything i was told came to be and the customer service was excellent. I would recommend them to anyone looking to obtain finance. Give them a call..!

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Leo

LeoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good rates if you have your paperworks sorted

Reduce has been communicative and clear with what is required, and the rate is fantastic. To minimise the stress, prepare the paperwork/sums of your yearly expenses, income, tax return etc. Don't be shy in ringing them to confirm things either.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Lowest cost, least hassle

Awesome help from Reduce Home Loans when we needed a trusted advisor when buying a new home and selling our existing property and needing to juggle existing mortgage and new mortgage. Got it all done with lowest cost and least hassle.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Marcus

MarcusCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Low interest, top service

Very happy with the low interest rate. I’ve been with Reduce over a year and the rate hasn’t budged a bit. Withdrawal options are more flexible than my old bank. Application and future settlement fees are transparent and I’ve recouped them both already within a year due to the low rate.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2018

Efficient and swift

It was a flawless experience for me with great rates. There was no surprise as far as costs were concerned, i was charged what i was told. I am pretty satisfied with their service.

Loan used forSecond Home

Great rate. No hassle setup.

Customer service was great. I spoke to Rhyse and we moved quickly getting all the documents together. Was very happy with him.
Rate is great.
I would recommend their services to my friends.

John Sheehan

John SheehanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best in the business. Should have switched years ago!!

Super easy to deal with, Super service, Super great rates. Thanks Reduce for reducing my payments !! I would happily recommend Reduce to anyone chasing a great home loan rate. AAA+++